What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

I don't work with that site nor know anything about it but it depends you have to know more about the business platform before start it in other not to be scammed

How did Faucetpay managed to get the funds of users back when they were hacked? I would not trust FaucetPay because if they were hacked in the past, they may get hacked again. It is much better to store crypto in cold wallets rather than saving your crypto in online wallets. The only BEST online wallet is Coinbase because they are far much secure than other wallets.
Yes exactly I move from receiving payments into FaucetPay to Express Crypto. Coinbase is not the only best online wallet, Uphold is better because it contains more coins than Coinbase.
Screenshot.png
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (4).png
You can transfer from Uphold to Uphold account using email where you will be debited in BAT and receiver receive in USD like this:
Screenshot (5).png

@saousen5765 - Thanks for letting me know about Uphold wallet. I will try it sooner and I really like the fact that it supports a good number of token. Does it also support all Binance coins or not? I really hope it does support all Binance Blockchain coins.

@saousen5765 - Thanks for letting me know about Uphold wallet. I will try it sooner and I really like the fact that it supports a good number of token. Does it also support all Binance coins or not? I really hope it does support all Binance Blockchain coins.
I didn't take my time to verify and compare between Uphold and Binance because it requires a lot of attention as both of them is supporting a good number of token.

The platform is a scam and I will never advise anyone to venture into it because it is a total waste of time. It is better you stick to paid to post platforms.

The platform is a scam and I will never advise anyone to venture into it because it is a total waste of time. It is better you stick to paid to post platforms.
From your post, it made me think that at some point you were working on the site. If so, I would like you to share your experience with us, so we can all learn more.

As I mentionned before they pay you 20 $ when you reach 50$ if you activate auto pay out option and you start from 30 $ but it is preferable to invest and use HTML code to earn more .

As I mentionned before they pay you 20 $ when you reach 50$ if you activate auto pay out option and you start from 30 $ but it is preferable to invest and use HTML code to earn more .
You place the automatic payment and when you reach $50, you get $20 and you continue until you complete the other $50 and you still get $20, right? how do you apply the HTML code?

You place the automatic payment and when you reach $50, you get $20 and you continue until you complete the other $50 and you still get $20, right? how do you apply the HTML code?
Yes that's right , you will get 20$ , you reach 50$ , for the HTML code you should have a blog and golden or platinium membership to be able to earn from this option .

Yes that's right , you will get 20$ , you reach 50$ , for the HTML code you should have a blog and golden or platinium membership to be able to earn from this option .
Ok, then I understand better, unfortunately I don't have a blog, so I won't be able to use the HTML code. I will have to look for other options, but I know what to expect when the time comes.

Ok, then I understand better, unfortunately I don't have a blog, so I won't be able to use the HTML code. I will have to look for other options, but I know what to expect when the time comes.

I do hope you are heading towards Star-Click's minimum payout threshold. many people would actually stop at some point because to be honest with you $50 payout threshold is too high and many people would not dedicate their time to such a website with such a high payout threshold.

I do hope you are heading towards Star-Click's minimum payout threshold. many people would actually stop at some point because to be honest with you $50 payout threshold is too high and many people would not dedicate their time to such a website with such a high payout threshold.
Yes, throughout this thread, I have read many posts from members, who did not continue with the site due to the threshold. I still keep working on it, as I don't waste more than 5 minutes a day.

Yes, throughout this thread, I have read many posts from members, who did not continue with the site due to the threshold. I still keep working on it, as I don't waste more than 5 minutes a day.

Personally, I would not dedicate much of my time to a site that does not pay well because I only prefer to work for sites that are lucrative and legit. Unfortunately, Star-Clicks is neither of them. Life is just too short to waste time and I have already wasted a lot of my time and I do not plan to waste any more of my time after sites like Star-Clicks.

Personally, I would not dedicate much of my time to a site that does not pay well because I only prefer to work for sites that are lucrative and legit. Unfortunately, Star-Clicks is neither of them. Life is just too short to waste time and I have already wasted a lot of my time and I do not plan to waste any more of my time after sites like Star-Clicks.
Excellent, I think it's good that you dedicate your time to something productive that will generate good earnings. That is the main idea when we dedicate time to a site. I, like you, dedicate most of my time to generate profits.

The site suggest you to create a blog with Wix , so you can place the HTML code on your blog , you will get 0.01 $ for each impression you get .

I feel like it’s a get rich quick scheme I have Experienced a lot of sites like this and I don’t think it will be legit just carry out your research and do your thing if it pays you then good !

Just keep up your good work , you will get paid by them , I am curious to know how much your balance there ? and it is better to stick with the free membership if you don't apply HTML code .

From your post, it made me think that at some point you were working on the site. If so, I would like you to share your experience with us, so we can all learn more.
I worked on the site for a few days last year. Their pay is very and you can't even make up to 10cent for like up to 5 days. It's a total waste of time.

I have been working on this page for some time, of which I have $ 10, they say that to earn more per week, I must pay to update the account, which is $ 19.95 per week that would generate a profit of $ 5 per day or $ 49, 95 which would be $ 7.50 a day. I have been about to do it, but I am not sure of said page. I ask around here because you sure have more time than me, working online, and therefore more experience.
Has anyone worked there? Have you invested to earn more? really pay?

Personally, I don't really know how to earn money from this website because I have not used it at all. I may consider it in a while if I see many people making money online from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back