What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

What's quite worse is the fact that many members have complained that once you reach the minimum payout threshold and if you face some problems, the administration of Star-clicks would not respond to your messages. I really do not know why many people claim that Star-clicks is legit when there are so many complaints out there against them? Not responding to support tickets is very unprofessional.
Just because Star Clicks is configuring automated payout with part of earning so if you reach 50 $ then you will receive auto payout of 20 $ paypal or bitcoin if you are silver or gold you will get auto payout once you reach 10 $ as simple as that.

Just because Star Clicks is configuring automated payout with part of earning so if you reach 50 $ then you will receive auto payout of 20 $ paypal or bitcoin if you are silver or gold you will get auto payout once you reach 10 $ as simple as that.

Well, if this is the case, then I do not think that any wise person would waste their time after such kind of Paid to click sites that do not even pay a half of what you have earned. I was searching for stories about Star-clicks and some people have indeed claimed that they were not paid the full amount.

As far as I can predict, they will ask you to send you documents to get you "verified" in order to approve your payout request. I really do not know why anyone would send them documents. No paid to click site asks for documents for approval. Will you send them documents to get paid?
If I am only asked for my ID card, I have no problem with it. In this case Star Clicks has been working for years and I have not read of any inconvenience with these documents. The only thing that can happen is that they do not pay me. That's my way of thinking for now.

If I am only asked for my ID card, I have no problem with it. In this case Star Clicks has been working for years and I have not read of any inconvenience with these documents. The only thing that can happen is that they do not pay me. That's my way of thinking for now.

Actually there have been many cases reported where they denied payment after getting the required documents from their members and I really do hope that this kind of thing never happens to anyone. I am not sure what exactly is the problem with star-clicks. Why have they established themselves as a great site, yet they are not being transparent with their members!

I have read on several occasions similar situations, when members report on trustpilot, they take action and fix the problem. I know it is a legitimate site, but in some cases it is complicated to withdraw winnings. I so far have not thought about any membership on the site.
I can see that the platform takes very seriously reviews written about them in various platform like the trust pilot which is a reputable site too. This platform is really responsive to people's plights and complain

Actually there have been many cases reported where they denied payment after getting the required documents from their members and I really do hope that this kind of thing never happens to anyone. I am not sure what exactly is the problem with star-clicks. Why have they established themselves as a great site, yet they are not being transparent with their members!
Yes they have been reported, I have read a few, however the positive comments outnumber this site. Here on the topic I have seen receipts for payments, but only $20 with a membership. I hope I don't need it to withdraw my earnings.
I can see that the platform takes very seriously reviews written about them in various platform like the trust pilot which is a reputable site too. This platform is really responsive to people's plights and complain
That's right, when there is a public complaint about the site, they immediately pay the users, this way they usually withdraw the complaints, as I have read in other publications.

Yes they have been reported, I have read a few, however the positive comments outnumber this site. Here on the topic I have seen receipts for payments, but only $20 with a membership. I hope I don't need it to withdraw my earnings.

That's right, when there is a public complaint about the site, they immediately pay the users, this way they usually withdraw the complaints, as I have read in other publications.

Well, I have arrived at the conclusion that Star-Clicks is not a reliable website when it comes to making payments on time. Of course there seem to be plenty of "payment proofs" out there. But if the website administration are not trasparent about their business, then then there is no point in calling them a legit business. Star-clicks is a risky, shady website, even if it is not a scam.

Well, I have arrived at the conclusion that Star-Clicks is not a reliable website when it comes to making payments on time. Of course there seem to be plenty of "payment proofs" out there. But if the website administration are not trasparent about their business, then then there is no point in calling them a legit business. Star-clicks is a risky, shady website, even if it is not a scam.
I agree with you, I personally do not recommend Star Clicks, as the experience has been very uphill. As I have described in some previous posts had I known all this, I would not have worked on the site, but since I am already on it, I will just continue.

I see they has integrated a new function however click upgrade from his Star Clicks balance is not working yet:
Screenshot_1.jpg
I click several times no lack for balance upgrade.

I see they has integrated a new function however click upgrade from his Star Clicks balance is not working yet:
View attachment 2383
This is a new news, today I have not entered the site since I do it at night. They should look for ways to give the user better options, like this new update, and minimize the threshold, or add more clicks to the site per day.

View attachment 2383

Can you please tell me what does this mean exactly? I do not know what do you mean by "click upgrade is not working". Does this mean that you are not able to earn money from clicks?

Can you please tell me what does this mean exactly? I do not know what do you mean by "click upgrade is not working". Does this mean that you are not able to earn money from clicks?
Click to upgrade means click to upgrade from Star Clicks using your earned balance that it is not performed before.
I am able to earn from Star Clicks on clicking however Star Clicks perform upgrade using Bitcoin or Etherum which fee is excessive if they where performing upgrade with Litecoin I may will upgrade using Litecoin because fee is neglactable. 29,95 $ isn't much so may I perform Litecoin upgrade.
However the new they have introduced upgrade to Silver using earned balance which is new however I try click button several time with no luck.

Click to upgrade means click to upgrade from Star Clicks using your earned balance that it is not performed before.
I am able to earn from Star Clicks on clicking however Star Clicks perform upgrade using Bitcoin or Etherum which fee is excessive if they where performing upgrade with Litecoin I may will upgrade using Litecoin because fee is neglactable. 29,95 $ isn't much so may I perform Litecoin upgrade.
However the new they have introduced upgrade to Silver using earned balance which is new however I try click button several time with no luck.

So there is no Litecoin payment method on their site and this means you cannot upgrade using your main balance, right? This would mean you would have to wait for you to reach the $50 minimum threshold to upgrade or deposit money to upgrade.

So there is no Litecoin payment method on their site and this means you cannot upgrade using your main balance, right? This would mean you would have to wait for you to reach the $50 minimum threshold to upgrade or deposit money to upgrade.
There is no litecoin payment address so personnaly I use my express crypto bitcoin address as receiving bitcoin address. If there is a payment of 20 $ I may convert at express crypto to litecoin then withdraw it. I am close to payout 38 $. There is bitcoin payment method and no litecoin payment method for upgrade. For upgrade using Etherum or Bitcoin will have excessive fee compared to upgrade price they doesn't perform litecoin as payment method for upgrade. Also I cannot upgrade with main balance as they included button to upgrade from main balance but still not working.

There is no litecoin payment address so personnaly I use my express crypto bitcoin address as receiving bitcoin address. If there is a payment of 20 $ I may convert at express crypto to litecoin then withdraw it. I am close to payout 38 $. There is bitcoin payment method and no litecoin payment method for upgrade. For upgrade using Etherum or Bitcoin will have excessive fee compared to upgrade price they doesn't perform litecoin as payment method for upgrade. Also I cannot upgrade with main balance as they included button to upgrade from main balance but still not working.

Do you use expresscrypto? I have heard that the fees on that wallet is low when it comes to Bitcoin transactions, is this true? I mean if we use it for internal transactions, then it would charge a much less amount of fees.

Do you use expresscrypto? I have heard that the fees on that wallet is low when it comes to Bitcoin transactions, is this true? I mean if we use it for internal transactions, then it would charge a much less amount of fees.
The fee of express crypto are not big however it could be a good way to receiving bitcoin payments. However Star Clicks doesn't pay to Express Crypto ID so I place my deposit address of bitcoin at express crypto at Star Clicks. The fee is really low compared to others wallet per own experience.

The fee of express crypto are not big however it could be a good way to receiving bitcoin payments. However Star Clicks doesn't pay to Express Crypto ID so I place my deposit address of bitcoin at express crypto at Star Clicks. The fee is really low compared to others wallet per own experience.

Is express crypto safe? I am sure there were many other wallets like this in the past. As far as I can remember there was a wallet called Faucethub and it got closed. Even Faucetpay got hacked. So the Bitcoin transaction fee is really small if we conduct internal transactions in express crypto, right?

Is express crypto safe? I am sure there were many other wallets like this in the past. As far as I can remember there was a wallet called Faucethub and it got closed. Even Faucetpay got hacked. So the Bitcoin transaction fee is really small if we conduct internal transactions in express crypto, right?
Express Crypto wasn't hacked before.
FaucetPay where hacked however they generate new address to users so a big propability to be hacked again.
I don't know how to make internal transactions from Express Crypto account owner to another however fees aren't high and you can swap between coins and cashout to external wallet address.

Express Crypto wasn't hacked before.
FaucetPay where hacked however they generate new address to users so a big propability to be hacked again.
I don't know how to make internal transactions from Express Crypto account owner to another however fees aren't high and you can swap between coins and cashout to external wallet address.

How did Faucetpay managed to get the funds of users back when they were hacked? I would not trust FaucetPay because if they were hacked in the past, they may get hacked again. It is much better to store crypto in cold wallets rather than saving your crypto in online wallets. The only BEST online wallet is Coinbase because they are far much secure than other wallets.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back