What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

A site that has such a very high minimum threshold before you can get to request payout are simply out to use you. I will advise people not to give their energy to these type platforms and instead find other platforms to work on

I wanted to start with it, but the minimum withdrawal threshold of the site totally waned me off from going on viewing those ads listed on the site.
yes its withdrawal amount is too much and many people joined and left while many friends told me they have lost money because they bought package and could not recover it. scam site

Starclicks is a site that enjoys seeing people investing their funds gained to upgrade their account. And again the minimum withdrawal threshold is very high, not everyone will find that favourable.

I would not advise anyone to invest in Star clicks as there are many negative reviews and complaints about this website. I really do not know why they ask ofr documents to be sent to them. No paid to click website requires you to send passpots and driver's license details.

I would not advise anyone to invest in Star clicks as there are many negative reviews and complaints about this website. I really do not know why they ask ofr documents to be sent to them. No paid to click website requires you to send passpots and driver's license details.
I'm just not satisfied about the documents star-clicks is asking for in order to send the funds to the member. That's suspicious indeed, since the time it took the member to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold stayed long.
Post automatically merged:

I
Yes I think that we should lower their minimum pay out to 20 $ , many users will leave the site before reaching this huge minimum withdrawal .
t should go lower than that, since you're just earning as low as $0.11 there a day. How will you manage to reach $20 I'm three months time? That's practically impossible with the rate of their reward.

Last edited:
As I understand payout is first time 50 $ but if you reach 50 $ and you get auto payout of 20 $ means you keep 30 $ in account means you will have payout of 20 $ because next time you have to collect only 20 $ to reach auto payout again if my calculations aren't wrong.
Yes I think that's too , so 30$ will be always hold on your account and that's not good for us users but getting 20 $ is better than getting nothing .

It will take you one year and 8 months of steady work on the site without slowing down. Is that not bizarre? I'll say it doesn't worth it at all. I'm not just ready to waste my time there.
Don't mind them. Who do they think will have that long time to waste on website they will pay very little for the person's hard work on the website.
I still prefer paidvert to this one. In paidvert. There website is easy to use with better payout. It has better program compare to star click.

Its so daunting indeed to spend many months to reach the $50 minimum withdrawal threshold in the site. It will be better to purchase an upgrade since its legit to reach withdrawal threshold quicker.
Yes, the problem with the upgrade is that you are forced to stay on the site, because when you reach the threshold, they do not cancel all of it, only part of it, and you have to reach the threshold again to keep getting paid. The membership is limited in duration so I don't think it is worth paying for it.

Yes, the problem with the upgrade is that you are forced to stay on the site, because when you reach the threshold, they do not cancel all of it, only part of it, and you have to reach the threshold again to keep getting paid. The membership is limited in duration so I don't think it is worth paying for it.
I don't think if I'll even earn meaningfully upgrading membership at star-clicks. I see the PTC site as not good enough to reward my hard work.

I don't think if I'll even earn meaningfully upgrading membership at star-clicks. I see the PTC site as not good enough to reward my hard work.
If it is correct, I understand and accept it. For this you must have a lot of patience, constancy and more patience, since you must wait for a long time to reach the threshold. As soon as I reach the threshold, I withdraw my profit and leave the site.

Don't mind them. Who do they think will have that long time to waste on website they will pay very little for the person's hard work on the website.
I still prefer paidvert to this one. In paidvert. There website is easy to use with better payout. It has better program compare to star click.
How much is the pay rate at paidverts per ptc ads?? And what is the minimum withdrawal threshold at paidverts? I created paidverts account earlier on but never understood how it works back then.

If it is correct, I understand and accept it. For this you must have a lot of patience, constancy and more patience, since you must wait for a long time to reach the threshold. As soon as I reach the threshold, I withdraw my profit and leave the site.
I'll be happy to see you withdraw your earnings from the site. If it becomes successful and you withdraw all you should quit cos it will take you another long time to reach such threshold, which doesn't worth it.

I'll be happy to see you withdraw your earnings from the site. If it becomes successful and you withdraw all you should quit cos it will take you another long time to reach such threshold, which doesn't worth it.
It's like this @GIFTMICHAEL , I have kept because as I have described above, I don't spend more than 4 or 5 minutes which is insignificant. But after a while and having read so much information and knowing better sites, I would not start Star-clicks again.

It's like this @GIFTMICHAEL , I have kept because as I have described above, I don't spend more than 4 or 5 minutes which is insignificant. But after a while and having read so much information and knowing better sites, I would not start Star-clicks again.
To resume Star Clicks is an experience but to continue earn as well it is preferred to buy an upgrade or refer people as earning alone paying rate is exteremelly low comparing to high payout rate.

I understand that the time you spent around star-clicks isn't much, it looks easy. But the minimum withdrawal threshold is just dissatisfactory.

To resume Star Clicks is an experience but to continue earn as well it is preferred to buy an upgrade or refer people as earning alone paying rate is exteremelly low comparing to high payout rate.
I think that's the reason why I can observe, the amount of requests for referrals on GPT sites, Star-clicks members pay to get referrals, and thus reach the threshold quickly. They in turn have bought the membership.
I understand that the time you spent around star-clicks isn't much, it looks easy. But the minimum withdrawal threshold is just dissatisfactory.
You are absolutely right, the minimum threshold is very high, but still Star-cliks has a large number of members, who earn weekly after getting their referrals and moving up the membership level.

I think that's the reason why I can observe, the amount of requests for referrals on GPT sites, Star-clicks members pay to get referrals, and thus reach the threshold quickly. They in turn have bought the membership.

You are absolutely right, the minimum threshold is very high, but still Star-cliks has a large number of members, who earn weekly after getting their referrals and moving up the membership level.
Irrespective that others doesn't feel comfortable at star-clicks doesn't mean everyone will grow irritated with star-clicks earning method. I never like the system of gearing up the level through referrals and upgrading with cash. Those who I'll invite, will suffer too, before they'll reach such high level of minimum withdrawal threshold.

Irrespective that others doesn't feel comfortable at star-clicks doesn't mean everyone will grow irritated with star-clicks earning method. I never like the system of gearing up the level through referrals and upgrading with cash. Those who I'll invite, will suffer too, before they'll reach such high level of minimum withdrawal threshold.
What you describe is correct, I work on two GPT sites, where members are constantly looking for referrals, and pay for it. I guess they don't mind paying since the rewards are higher on Star-Clicks. And I really don't see myself paying or looking for referrals.

What you describe is correct, I work on two GPT sites, where members are constantly looking for referrals, and pay for it. I guess they don't mind paying since the rewards are higher on Star-Clicks. And I really don't see myself paying or looking for referrals.
Okay. I won't advise you go for referrals that will suffer long time before earning money that will be splitter into three after spending one year plus to reach such high threshold, they still give foolish excuses.

To stay with standard membership is better than upgrading your membership cause the membership is very expensive and each day you will receive between 68 and 140 ads , so in mounth you only earn 30 $ almost .

To stay with standard membership is better than upgrading your membership cause the membership is very expensive and each day you will receive between 68 and 140 ads , so in mounth you only earn 30 $ almost .

It is good to see that the status of Star Clicks has been changed to doubtful. Even after upgrading your membership, I really do not think that you would be able to earn that much amount. Let us say even if we earn that much amount of money ($30) per month, then what is the guarantee that we will get paid? They ask for things like documents, personal information, etc, and I believe it is quite strange for a paid to click website to ask for such information to pay its members.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back