What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

Okay. I won't advise you go for referrals that will suffer long time before earning money that will be splitter into three after spending one year plus to reach such high threshold, they still give foolish excuses.
To stay with standard membership is better than upgrading your membership cause the membership is very expensive and each day you will receive between 68 and 140 ads , so in mounth you only earn 30 $ almost .
I hope to stay with the standard membership and not upgrade, hopefully I will be rewarded in the end without too much stress. For this is a dedication of more than a year. And if I'm still going to spend months for an expensive membership, it's better to stay as I am.

I hope to stay with the standard membership and not upgrade, hopefully I will be rewarded in the end without too much stress. For this is a dedication of more than a year. And if I'm still going to spend months for an expensive membership, it's better to stay as I am.
You're almost there, so i will tell you to continue in your quest to earn from your dedication over one year to the site. Its not easy at all to dedicate such time for an income site.

You're almost there, so i will tell you to continue in your quest to earn from your dedication over one year to the site. Its not easy at all to dedicate such time for an income site.
Yes so much time to reach pay out at this site but hopefully with the standard membership you need a minute or two to watch all the ads .

Yes so much time to reach pay out at this site but hopefully with the standard membership you need a minute or two to watch all the ads .
I know that watching the ads is easier it doesn't take much time but the minimum withdrawal threshold is bizarre. That's why i won't join the site.

Nothing easy, but since I got involved in the site, I just have to continue and reach the end. For a moment I thought it was a fraud, but they have already published here a proof of payment. It's time to move forward.

Nothing easy, but since I got involved in the site, I just have to continue and reach the end. For a moment I thought it was a fraud, but they have already published here a proof of payment. It's time to move forward.
Yes, you should move forward dear, since you've already gone far, let it not be a time wsster for you. Everything comes down being risk, if we don't take it, we might not reach our destination for life.

Yes, you should move forward dear, since you've already gone far, let it not be a time wsster for you. Everything comes down being risk, if we don't take it, we might not reach our destination for life.
I loved that "It all comes down to risk, if we don't take it, we may not reach our destination for life." So I stand on my feet hoping for the best. But if things like that don't work out, it doesn't discourage me, on the contrary, it leaves me with experience to share and prevent others from going through the same thing.

I have been working on this page for some time, of which I have $ 10, they say that to earn more per week, I must pay to update the account, which is $ 19.95 per week that would generate a profit of $ 5 per day or $ 49, 95 which would be $ 7.50 a day. I have been about to do it, but I am not sure of said page. I ask around here because you sure have more time than me, working online, and therefore more experience.
Has anyone worked there? Have you invested to earn more? really pay?
@sariana how fa you have gone with this site. have you been able too get to the withdrawal limit and being able to withdraw... just want to confirm to know of its truly legit

@sariana how fa you have gone with this site. have you been able too get to the withdrawal limit and being able to withdraw... just want to confirm to know of its truly legit
I can say that it is legitimate, because they have posted payment receipts here. I have not reached the threshold yet, so I have not posted payout receipts. It is a very slow site to reach the profit and it is a bit complicated to withdraw the earnings, there are two methods, or rename the membership and place the automatic payment, or reach the minimum threshold of $50 and request payment, sending the requirements demanded by the company.

I loved that "It all comes down to risk, if we don't take it, we may not reach our destination for life." So I stand on my feet hoping for the best. But if things like that don't work out, it doesn't discourage me, on the contrary, it leaves me with experience to share and prevent others from going through the same thing.
You talked so wisely dear. If it goes well then you'll be fine, if it doesn't happen that way then you move on. Because life is all about risk, if you don't take risk their is no reward that will change your life in the future.

I can say that it is legitimate, because they have posted payment receipts here. I have not reached the threshold yet, so I have not posted payout receipts. It is a very slow site to reach the profit and it is a bit complicated to withdraw the earnings, there are two methods, or rename the membership and place the automatic payment, or reach the minimum threshold of $50 and request payment, sending the requirements demanded by the company.
Well.... My point is i'm waiting for your own withdrawer threshold and been able to withdraw the amount to your wallet. Although it take a long time to achieve the threshold but seeing someone testimony can encourage myself

You talked so wisely dear. If it goes well then you'll be fine, if it doesn't happen that way then you move on. Because life is all about risk, if you don't take risk their is no reward that will change your life in the future.
Exactly, I understand that none of us like to waste time, let alone such a long one, but it is an experience for better or worse. This will allow me to advise other members to avoid the site or demonstrate the best way to withdraw winnings.

Exactly, I understand that none of us like to waste time, let alone such a long one, but it is an experience for better or worse. This will allow me to advise other members to avoid the site or demonstrate the best way to withdraw winnings.
Yes, its an experience worth keeping for reference purpose, and to lecture people so they'll stay off from it when it fails to reward your hardwork.

Yes, its an experience worth keeping for reference purpose, and to lecture people so they'll stay off from it when it fails to reward your hardwork.
Yes, as I described in previous posts, I was already writing off my time, until they presented the payment receipt as recent proof. So I decided to resume and stay on the site. At least I won't lose everything.

Yes, as I described in previous posts, I was already writing off my time, until they presented the payment receipt as recent proof. So I decided to resume and stay on the site. At least I won't lose everything.
At least try and see that you are paid for the works you've already started there before finally deciding if you're going ahead or not with that platform. That will be a smart move

At least try and see that you are paid for the works you've already started there before finally deciding if you're going ahead or not with that platform. That will be a smart move
Of course, I am willing to stay and wait to get paid. Then I will make the decision to move on or walk away. Since I really don't think that after I get paid, I will continue to spend so much time on the site to receive the reward again.

I have some doubt's over star clicks but you can give it a try, I avoided it because I read about some negative reviews about them on google

I have some doubt's over star clicks but you can give it a try, I avoided it because I read about some negative reviews about them on google
That's right, Star-Clilcks has many negative and positive references. I am struck by the fact that on the GPT site where I work, there are many employers who pay for new members. This leads me to believe that these employers often benefit from the site.

I have actually worked on this platform, i earned Some $1 buy I decided to upgrade my account to gold. I worked on the platform for sometime and I earned $20 but before then, I had issues with the that led me to writing a bad review about them on trustpilot of which I later deleted.

I was quite surprised when I got an email that they want to downgrade my account because I requested for it. They did it and refunded my money back to me. And since then I couldn't upgrade back because they say gold membership is not available.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back