What's new

Sports betting has gotten more popular it seems

In my country even young boys of illegal age are seen in betting shops despite the age restriction to tell you how gambling has become really popular around here
The popularity of sport betting in my country Nigeria is a very bad omen for me as this has made a lot of youth to become jobless as they believe that sport person can actually make them become a millionaire.

Lol! Sports betting has really gained momentum. The idea that when someone wins a big sum and still goes further to bet and eventually looses and still goes further again to bet so he can gain is really addicting to them. In my country, betting centers is everywhere because of the high patronage.

Where I live, (Michigan US), it is now allowed to promote online gambling on stuff like YouTube and social media. Due to that, I've wondered if it is even worth betting on sports at all. I normally frown against better and gambling, as it's far too risky and dangerous imo.

But, I'm a sports guy and I can see myself winning some money this way. Have you tried doing any sports betting?
The popularity of sport betting in the world is as a result of the fact that most people are unemployed so they use sport betting as a means for them to try to win some quick money but they do not know that it's only a few that actually get to win.

The truth of the matter is that when it comes to sports, it's something that the whole world understands and as a result betting companies have taken advantage of it to make it a business venture for them.

I think sports betting has become so popular because more and more people are having gambling addiction. Once a person starts "earning" a good amount of money by gambling, he or she no longer cares about risk.

My advice for you is to stay away from it. No matter how much of a sports guy you are, you will lose money that's for sure. The amount you will lose is entirely up to you but i would advice against it.

My advice for you is to stay away from it. No matter how much of a sports guy you are, you will lose money that's for sure. The amount you will lose is entirely up to you but i would advice against it.
Honestly people lose more money in sport betting than the gain but some people that are addicted to it we always believe that they will recover from it and feel that are always lucky encourages other people to try it.

Honestly people lose more money in sport betting than the gain but some people that are addicted to it we always believe that they will recover from it and feel that are always lucky encourages other people to try it.
Exactly that thought of them thinking they will recover their money makes them lose so much more money. Or the though of doubling their money in value as well.

The few people who are always very lucky will continue to play it because they make money but my advice to people is to bet with money they can afford to lose if they can't leave it but the best is not to engage in sports betting as a means of earnings

Where I live, (Michigan US), it is now allowed to promote online gambling on stuff like YouTube and social media. Due to that, I've wondered if it is even worth betting on sports at all. I normally frown against better and gambling, as it's far too risky and dangerous imo.

But, I'm a sports guy and I can see myself winning some money this way. Have you tried doing any sports betting?
What people don't understand is that sport betting is increasingly corrupting people everyday because gambling isn't a good thing but yet they promote it..it will make people bankrupt before you know it.
Post automatically merged:

You are so right I am one of the addict in fact I have lost a lot of money on it this year and I keep promising myself to stop but will I no I will keep playing and I'm hating myself for it can.. now I feel I should be playing just one game pay day...I think that will make me recover my lose.
Post automatically merged:

I think sports betting has become so popular because more and more people are having gambling addiction. Once a person starts "earning" a good amount of money by gambling, he or she no longer cares about risk.
Well if you get money from it I think it's better but the money lose is higher than the money you gain the worse tin is if someone gives you his/her testimony of how they won believe me you are in for it i call people like that agent of darkness 😆

Last edited:
Sport betting is all about being lucky enough to pick the right Market.
Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you loss.
I have been lucky a couple of times and I loss a lot of times too

I haven't tried sports betting.
Some people gain from it, and some lose. I have met some people who lose and are still betting.

A lot of people are actually unemployed all over the world and so many countries right now which is why so many of them are jumping into online betting to see if they will be able to make money from it.

That is it, If there are twenty days of gambling, there might be just one day of winning while the rest nineteen days would be all losses. But since they are already addicted, they would keep going back.

Sport betting has been popular right from the time it began and will continue to be popular as far as the game of football exists and continues

Seriously, sports betting is actually a means of living for a lot of people who are unemployed who get into gambling to see if he'll be able to win some belts and earn money from it.

Sport betting is getting popular everyday among the youth because most people use it and play for the fun of it while others play it to make money because of the unemployment in the country.

I'm not really into sports betting but I play it once in a while with the guys when we feel we have a sure game that will most likely be a good prediction but I still don't like it because it can lead to addiction.

Here in Nigeria, every corners has a sport betting shops. Even in rural areas they are there. They have a lots of active online gamblers. Lots of promotions on social media, radio and television.

Sports betting is a gambling. I have been on betting platforms before and I have seen how this thing can quickly ruine people's furtune because they think they can survive off it

This is really becoming popular each passing day because people are using it as an easy way to make money.. though it's not that easy but people who's into it knows better

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back