What's new

Sports betting has gotten more popular it seems

A lot of people are into betting or gambling which the name it is. However, I'm not really a fan of that scheme but I think it should just be regulated so that kids who don't know anything about the consequences won't get stucked to it later on
I think one of the major reasons that it's making support person to become very popular is as a result of the high rate of unemployment that is prevalent in our society today.

Write your reply...sports betting has got more poplar it seems
Well sports betting has got to a popular stage of course and one can earn allot of money from it but as for me I don't like it at all

I think one of the major reasons that it's making support person to become very popular is as a result of the high rate of unemployment that is prevalent in our society today.
Yeah unemployment among the youths is what driving them into gambling money and later cause mental and health problems in younger generation. As population increases , the job demand decreases in developing countries.

In the quest of people trying to make money in the fast way makes a lot of people to resort to sport betting to achieve it but a higher percentage of them ended up losing their money.

I think sport betting has become so popular to people I believe sport betting is a gain of loss or gain some people make good money from betting.

I don't care about sports betting because it is gambling and gambling is illegal in my home country. Even if I wanted to try gambling, cannot pay to gamble because bank and cards bans payment to gambling platform.

After my couple of failed attempts on making money from sports betting, I have stopped trying to make money through sports betting. You seem to lose more money than make money from sports betting.

Sports betting has become a big business in recent years with so many people placing bets on games. You hardly see a football fan not betting now.

The recent soccer matches has gained sports betting more attention and the number of players betting on teams has drastically increased this year , this can be the effect of pandemic as well.

I am not into gambling. I label sports betting as a form of gambling and I try to stay from gambling-related activities. I want to make money but I do not want to use illegal tactics to make money

It is very sad that it has become so popular like this and I even expect that it is going to increase because of the general economic hardship and greed.

Where I live, (Michigan US), it is now allowed to promote online gambling on stuff like YouTube and social media. Due to that, I've wondered if it is even worth betting on sports at all. I normally frown against better and gambling, as it's far too risky and dangerous imo.

But, I'm a sports guy and I can see myself winning some money this way. Have you tried doing any sports betting?
Some person sees betting as a life style they can't do without betting because they believe after losing there is this assurance that their one win can cover up for all their loses, betting is not my scheme

Sporting activities wagering is actually a BIG squander of money and time. Betting is actually constantly poor as well as it results in insolvency. I truly perform unknown why individuals danger their cash after such type of plans. They create you shed cash as well as they may likewise end up being addicting due to the flow of your time. I will definitely prevent all of them whatsoever expense.

The sell of the ucan is high lolDo and earn it also buy a house is low high and earn the building unlike unlike the building unlike the building unlike the building unlike the building unlike the building unlike the

After my couple of failed attempts on making money from sports betting, I have stopped trying to make money through sports betting. You seem to lose more money than make money from sports betting.
Yeah, indeed many people loose money than earn it in sports betting. That is why it is best to stay away from them. I prefer focusing on better earning methods like online writing where you don't stand to loose any money.

Yeah true because over here too that seems to be the case because more and more bet companies spring up and like I say if there's no profit there more and more won't keep springing up

yes I concor with you sports beefing has been viral and all over every were,but the only problem is that if you won you want to win more and at the point of wining you loose ,and also if loose loose y want to recover what you have loose

I usually played bet in sorts team some years ago because it was a good way to earn money fast, in just ninety minutes but I stopped because ubwas becoming addicted

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back