What's new

Solo Business or Partnership Business?

Sometimes even when you have the finances to startup a business and the idea is lacking, going into partnership with someone of great idea that when executed it will yield good profits/income.

Yeah, the reason why some persons venture into partnership business, based on low financial strength. In order to keep their dream business alive, they need to partner with someone that got money to sponsor such idea to come into fruition. Had it been, their is money, some wouldn't try it, entering into partnership with anyone.
Yeah, that's it, but by the way, if you find an honest partner, then your business will be safe. honesty is really missed those last years :cry:

I am of the personal opinion that partnering with someone isn't that easy since it requires a lot of trust, but on the other hand if you don't have enough to invest all by yourself then you have to find an investment source which could lead into a patnership

Yeah, that's it, but by the way, if you find an honest partner, then your business will be safe. honesty is really missed those last years :cry:
And honesty is far fetched at the moment. It will be hard to see an honest partner yo go into business. But their are honest partners but are very rear to see. The ones you see often are the dishonest ones, just interested in money and not improving the business.

And honesty is far fetched at the moment. It will be hard to see an honest partner yo go into business. But their are honest partners but are very rear to see. The ones you see often are the dishonest ones, just interested in money and not improving the business.
When I decide to start a business job, I will take a loan from the bank and make my business lonely here; if I need help, I will only put workers no more.

It depends on individual, but as for me with my experience I will prefer to do solo business, face my stuff myself and build it to the top all by myself

There is an issue of investment in sole ownership business. You will have difficulty when you need more investment. However, in partnership business, you will never lack any investment at any time.

I have always prefered to be the sole owner of my business because I just cannot tolerate anyone else sticking nose in my matters. I would own a small business rather than forming a partnership with anyone else. It feels good to be the sole owner of your own business.

I am currently in a partnership business and also finding it hard to do things. Like everything is on me. And it makes it harder for me to work on business and also on other details of the business. Which is something I don't want to do for long term. And instead I wish to work on solo business, work on the payouts and build my rest of the empire. So that is my current focus.

What do you think is good - Solo business or Partnership Business?
Solo business and partnership deed and I also have a question about business and I will do my up to you if I have to do business in the front of my house in the morning and then you should be struggle with the new year is treating the main reason I use to work

I am currently in a partnership business and also finding it hard to do things. Like everything is on me. And it makes it harder for me to work on business and also on other details of the business. Which is something I don't want to do for long term. And instead I wish to work on solo business, work on the payouts and build my rest of the empire. So that is my current focus.

What do you think is good - Solo business or Partnership Business?
Being solo is the best I could ever say one could be,even starting from the apartment you are living alone before but you now have a problem of paying rent,I bet you once you join your apartment with someone else is turn to a hell I guess.

We should not just jump into partnership kind of business for the sake of having a partner in business. Both parties must have equal zeal to make the.partnership work.

Concerning solo business or partnership business. Well, I would to starting a business on my own, but if there is need to go into partnership at the long run or at some certain level in the business like expansion, I will go into partnership, though partnership is not bad when you have a partner that is putting in the same level of hardwork as you are

I would always prefer to go into a partnership business because it is more easier to perform work when the work to be done is divided in between two people and it is even more efficient.

Solo type of business is good in its own way because you have the liberty to do things the way you think fit to be done. But if you consider what you are going through currently with your business partner, I think you just opt out and go solo

It is good to partner with someone but I do not like to partner with anybody as most partners tends to be greedy, jealous and dangerous once the business starts to make more profits. I prefer to manage my business alone and watch it grows with the little I invested in it.

I will go for a solo business anytime any day. A partnership business can result in conflict of ideas and also issues when sharing profits.

Solo type of business is good in its own way because you have the liberty to do things the way you think fit to be done. But if you consider what you are going through currently with your business partner, I think you just opt out and go solo
Having the complete independence in the operation of the business is the best. I would rather encounter difficulty but I am my own boss instead of getting help from a business partner who would later on try to grab the leadership from me. When I own the company then no one can dispute that.

I prefer to go on a solo business because it gives me the financial freedom and privacy that I want but if the business expand and I needed more finance, I can partner with someone.

I prefer being the only one running a business. I find it easy making decisions and getting things done when I am alone. I don't like involving people so that I won't experience any hassle. This is what I believe.
Most people prefer solo business because doing so business you'll be able to make fans decision on a business I don't have been into partnership business that you will require permission from your partner before you can be able to carry out a decision.

Most people prefer solo business because doing so business you'll be able to make fans decision on a business I don't have been into partnership business that you will require permission from your partner before you can be able to carry out a decision.
Seriously, everyone wants this sense of being in control. This would even make it easy for you to make decisions and accept responsibility for any mishaps.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back