What's new

Solo Business or Partnership Business?

If the business need to be expanded, partnerships is the solution, if you going to partnership, the co contributors will pull up the capital together to expand the business and at the same time they would bring different Ideology how the business will be ran because two heads are better than one,unlike one man business where you just do your things the way you like it

I prefer a solo business to partnership because non solo business, you will mange the profits and loses of the business alone without having to share it with anybody.

I am currently in a partnership business and also finding it hard to do things. Like everything is on me. And it makes it harder for me to work on business and also on other details of the business. Which is something I don't want to do for long term. And instead I wish to work on solo business, work on the payouts and build my rest of the empire. So that is my current focus.

What do you think is good - Solo business or Partnership Business?
I will prefer solo in business. With solo business I will not blame anybody else but myself when the business will fail. I am also enjoying business without partnership.

I prefer sole proprietorship business to making partnership with anyone in any kind of business except it comes as a contract which after I get to return to my sole proprietorship way. Maybe it's because I feel better running my own business my own way and based on my own research

I prefer being the only one running a business. I find it easy making decisions and getting things done when I am alone. I don't like involving people so that I won't experience any hassle. This is what I believe.
I prefer sole proprietorship business than partnership business because of the speed in decision-making and also most times in partnership business trust is always an issue.

To go solo in a business would mean your have to foot all the bills your self and most times capital is large setting up a business, but setting up with the right partner with like goals could help ease on things

I'll personally choose solo business than partnering, the reason is so that you can know exactly how to invest the energy, time and the money. Then, partnering as I'm experiencing presently in one source of my income is that if you ain't strong either physically, financially and otherwise the other may likely be...so help can come through.

Actually, without other factors being considered, partnership business remains the best. The reason for this is that we have to be checked for irregularities or fluctuations in the business and other things which a sole business man couldn't notice himself.

Actually, without other factors being considered, partnership business remains the best. The reason for this is that we have to be checked for irregularities or fluctuations in the business and other things which a sole business man couldn't notice himself.
A solo business doesn't mean the owner will be managing by himself. He can do that for a small business but a medium size business needs hired managers or supervisors. Some partners do not even want to join the operation of the business so a partnership is not really the best.

I prefer being the only one running a business. I find it easy making decisions and getting things done when I am alone. I don't like involving people so that I won't experience any hassle. This is what I believe.
Based on my own perspective it is better for you to invest in a sole proprietorship business that is one man business than going into partnership because most times partnership can be dangerous most people kill their partner just to take over the business.

At the onset, I'll manage it alone but as change and expansion sets in, I'll hire more skilled hands on deck to have a smooth process.

Whether solo business or partnership business,there is no one that doesn't have it's good and bad sides. I will prefer a solo business because decision making will be done by me and I won't have to wait for a partner's approval before implementing my decisions.

Partnering with someone isn't that easy since it requires a lot of trust, but on the other hand if you don't have enough to invest all by yourself then you have to find an investment source if your're the one with brains.
For you to be involved in a partnership business with another person mean you should first try and build the trust between you and your partner before starting the business.

I'll prefer solo business in order for me to be able to take decisions that I know can work perfectly well with my company without being countered.

Going it alone will certainly give you full autonomy and control of your business, but a partner may allow you to expand into a more dynamic approach. There are benefits to both sides—here are some things to consider when starting up: ... Partners with different skill sets will also help to spread out the workload.

Being in a partnership is cool but it limits you from taking certain actions you would like to take but both partnership and sole proprietorship has it's perks

I don't feel like starting a business together with someone because I like to do things my way even if it is to go against the conventional rules. I will be able to test so many things with my business if I am the only owner.

I don't feel like starting a business together with someone because I like to do things my way even if it is to go against the conventional rules. I will be able to test so many things with my business if I am the only owner.
Some people don't go into partnership by choice it could be that they could not raise funds alone to start the business that's just it

I am currently in a partnership business and also finding it hard to do things. Like everything is on me. And it makes it harder for me to work on business and also on other details of the business. Which is something I don't want to do for long term. And instead I wish to work on solo business, work on the payouts and build my rest of the empire. So that is my current focus.

What do you think is good - Solo business or Partnership Business?
For me I would prefer a solid business if I really have the capital to start up the business and two running but in a situation whereby I do not have the capital to start up my own solo business the only option that I have is a partnership business.

Some people don't go into partnership by choice it could be that they could not raise funds alone to start the business that's just it
it is possible but if you look at my comments you'll see that I started my own choice. So let everyone does whatever fits their lifestyle.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back