What's new

Solo Business or Partnership Business?

I prefer solo business, the reason is that I like doing thing my way. I like to try new things as I will be seeing my business as experiment lab. My partner my not see things that way and something like this will cause a conflict between us. Even if a friend comes up with pertnership, I am may turn him down, the best I can do is too invest in the business.

To my own point of view a solo business helps to prevent any kind of fraud and develops self independence . I most times find it hard to trust fellow business partner because he or she might have different goal to achieve in the business

Partnership business some times make you tired from everything because there is burden of things to do in a day or in a hour , it make the person freez like he has to do or complete the work whatever is the condition.
Own business is better than partnership atleast we can handle the work to the employees.

Partnership business is good but at a very limited time because there are some extra issues while working together or in partnership.from my perspective do open your own business either it is small or large but it will be in your own hand to set the things according to your desires. Those people who has their own business works with the satisfactory as thee can manage everything properly.

For me I would like to start anything on my own. Solo business which is sole proprietorship managing business by yourself can be very nice as a beginner compared to partnership.

Do well to start on your own to receive the credit yourself

I am currently in a partnership business and also finding it hard to do things. Like everything is on me. And it makes it harder for me to work on business and also on other details of the business. Which is something I don't want to do for long term. And instead I wish to work on solo business, work on the payouts and build my rest of the empire. So that is my current focus.

What do you think is good - Solo business or Partnership Business?
Being in partnership business involves sharing decision making, it should not involve one person. Partnership to me has its advantages over sole proprietorship. You get to reason together and make better decisions. So if you are in it but still make the decisions yourself, then it is not different from sole proprietorship.

Solo business is definitely more satisfying when you started a real business, because it's better to do something on your own, because partnering with someone is not that easy, because it requires a lot of trust,

I think both business types have their own peaks and Downsides. For Instace in a solo business there is freedom to make choices solely on your own and management is done exactly as the proprietor wants it which Is absent in ppartnerships type.

Partnership business is great as both of you are working to achieve same goals, same ideas etc the list is just endless, i think I would prefer partnership business as it seems to be the best in my own opinion.

I am currently in a partnership business and also finding it hard to do things. Like everything is on me. And it makes it harder for me to work on business and also on other details of the business. Which is something I don't want to do for long term. And instead I wish to work on solo business, work on the payouts and build my rest of the empire. So that is my current focus.

I will always say that when there is no clear agreement to how the business will be run, then partnership business should be avoided. This is the reason I always say that sole business is better when you have the financial muscles to compete in the market. Understanding this will help one know which one to go for.

I prefer a solo business personally. When you are in a partnership there are always chances that you will disagree and there can be much conflict if there is a difference of ideas. Also when things get rough it becomes a blame game. Having a solo business allows you to make decisions fast and to act fast as well.

We have different reasons to do something, solo and partner business have their advantage and disadvantage that everyone's consider before making decisions. But as for me, I will like to start a solo business because I like to do my business and be running it without expecting any body to contribute to it. I will be able to make decisions on my business alone.

Solo for me, don't engage yourself into a partnership unless you think you are not capable of handling things alone, partnerships are mostly flooded with issues and troubles that are hard to solve, not only you get more profit when working solo, but also less problems to encounter!

I prefer solo business hundred percent than paternership business. If you have your capital and good business ideas to start up your own business you do not need a partner in business for any support. The main reason why people go into partnership is because they lack one potential or the other, some might be because of finance or business ideas.

both solo business and partnership business have their own advantages and disadvantage and one man's meat is another man's poison. To me it will be better to run a partnership business for a starter because it will make d business balance and u have helping hands to help in the discharge of duties and assignments. another thing is humans are borne with imperfections,if one person is efficient in labour and the other person has capabilities in capital,this will make the imperfections perfect.

Going it alone will certainly give you full autonomy and control of your business, but a partner may allow you to expand into a more dynamic approach. There are benefits to both sides—here are some things to consider when starting up: ... Partners with different skill sets will also help to spread out the workload

I do not advise anyone to go into partnership business anymore because at the end of it they will always be a disagreement between both parties I'll prefer that you start up your business small as much as you can and grow it to the best of your ability with this you will enjoy the business more than partnering it with someone.

I prefer a solo business personally. When you are in a partnership there are always chances that you will disagree and there can be much conflict if there is a difference of ideas. Also when things get rough it becomes a blame game. Having a solo business allows you to make decisions fast and to act fast as well.
Partnership business is the best. If you are in a partnership business you are going to grow beyond measure.
For instance there are group of companies e.g Dangote group of companies. You can not compare the level of development and growth of a partnership business to that of a solo or one person business.
I love partnership than solo

Sole proprietorship is the best form of business over partnership any day for me due to so many reasons. Some of them are owner of a sole proprietorship business doesn't share his profit with anyone, he take the decision for his business by himself without having to consult with anyone else.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back