What's new

Solo Business or Partnership Business?

I generally prefer to have a partnership business because it will afford me a lot of time and I also believe that it offers great deal of efficiency as the work is normally shared.

Seriously, everyone wants this sense of being in control. This would even make it easy for you to make decisions and accept responsibility for any mishaps.
Solo or partnership depends on what I'm trying to achieve; truth is there's a level to which solo business would grow especially when it comes to expansion - having shareholders is also a form of partnership you know.

I am currently in a partnership business and also finding it hard to do things. Like everything is on me. And it makes it harder for me to work on business and also on other details of the business. Which is something I don't want to do for long term. And instead I wish to work on solo business, work on the payouts and build my rest of the empire. So that is my current focus.

What do you think is good - Solo business or Partnership Business?
I would prefer a solo business. Partnership has its advantages, but the comfort and satisfaction you derive knowing that you're running and earning from your own business cannot be overemphasized.

I prefer solo business. Reason is you own and manage it yourself, all the profits you make is yours, you strike your plan and decide on how to execute it without any external influence or opinion that maybe contrary to yours . You get the credit if the business is successful

Partnering with someone isn't that easy since it requires a lot of trust, but on the other hand if you don't have enough to invest all by yourself then you have to find an investment source if your're the one with brains.
One thing about the issue of partnership s that before you eventually go into any partnership,you need to ensure that the person involved has the same value as you have,and then on the issue of trust,you need to have known the person for sometimes to be able to build some level of trust.

For now since I'm on a small scale business I'll prefer running it solely. As it grows if need be to partner with another business owner I will see to it and consider it done.

I am currently in a partnership business and also finding it hard to do things. Like everything is on me. And it makes it harder for me to work on business and also on other details of the business. Which is something I don't want to do for long term. And instead I wish to work on solo business, work on the payouts and build my rest of the empire. So that is my current focus.

What do you think is good - Solo business or Partnership Business?
It is solo business all the way.
I prefer the sole proprietorship over and over again; i can make decisions on my own and take up responsibilities on my own.

Running a business alone will be better but partnership and is also better, if I'm oppotuned I will like to work with a partner.the reason is because I love to work in a team.

Going solo is usually for a small scale kind of business. If you think of going bigger, partnership wouldn't be a bad decision. Most big business operate via partnership

Both solo and partnership business are good business one should engage in but your level of orientation and the type of the business will determine If you are going for a sole business or partnership business.

As someone who has tried both, I prefer running a solo business to a partnership. In sole proprietorship, decision making is faster and there is no conflicting interests. The sole proprietor also gets to enjoy the profits alone.

I generally prefer to think of a partnership business over the solo business. In a partnership business I am sure that we will be able to make better decisions and the work will be done faster because it will be shared.

Partnership in a business always depends on the amount of trust you two can have for each other.
A partnership without truth may bring the business to a close.
I always prefer a solo business because it is very difficult to find trustworthy persons now

Well if you are able to come up with the required capital for the business then you can go solo but then I you can't then you can go I to partnership with someone that is knowledgeable

I generally prefer to have a partnership business because it will afford me a lot of time and I also believe that it offers great deal of efficiency as the work is normally shared.
both aspect of business hhave their own pros and cons.But it all depends on the vision and prospect of the individual involved.in partnership you have the leverage of combining ideas from various quarters,sharing of responsibility financing the business is shared among partners.A lot goes on for partnership.

It is solo business all the way.
I prefer the sole proprietorship over and over again; i can make decisions on my own and take up responsibilities on my own.
I would prefer a solo business too.
There is comfort you derive from making your decisions, acting on them and yielding good results.

My fist and second businesses were partnership businesses and both businesses failed. My third business was a sole ownership business, but it also failed. The question is nor what kind of business you are running, question is how you are running.

You don't need anyone to tell you that solely owned business is better than a partnership, when you have or own your business you can do your work at your own pace or time and take decisions by yourself without quarrel whatsoever

Partnering with someone isn't that easy since it requires a lot of trust, but on the other hand if you don't have enough to invest all by yourself then you have to find an investment source if your're the one with brains.
Personally, I'm not really that comfortable going into business partnership because I have actually had a very bad experience in the past with some of the partnership that I entered with some people.

Partnership in a business always depends on the amount of trust you two can have for each other.
A partnership without truth may bring the business to a close.
I always prefer a solo business because it is very difficult to find trustworthy persons now
well as hard as it is to find trustwordy person in business,there are still very reliable and trustwordy persons in the business sector,one need to define what he wants in a business partner,the ideals and values must be the same.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back