Solana Overtakes Dogecoin

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Currently Solana has overtaken Dogecoin and managed to rank 7th on Coinmarketcap. Solana is built on a proof-of-stake blockchain, which is more energy efficient than PoW, Solana proves a faster transaction process and low transaction fees. Solana managed to show his extraordinary superiority. On August 01, 2021 Solana only costs $34.18 and when I created this thread the price of Solana reached $140.70 with an increase of more than 400% over 36 days. So my question is: Can Solana compete and catch up with Ethereum?

I have been having this feeling long before now that something like this is going to happen. I have noticed that outcome has somehow been stable for a while 2

Wow, I must say I am really impressed with the growth of this coin. I believe it is such growth that make alot of persons doubt if doge coin would go far in the future, when compared to such performance. Let's watch and see if it can maintain its growth.

I have been having this feeling long before now that something like this is going to happen. I have noticed that outcome has somehow been stable for a while 2
Many retail investors have missed a golden opportunity, making profits from the increase in the price of Solana, you need to know that the increase in the price of Solana since the beginning of this year has reached 8875% or an increase of 88 times.

The increase in Solana compared to other currencies is impressive. I think this crypto has shown great potential so far this year and if we compare it to Dogecoin, Dogecoin has performed much better.

When was this Solona Coin introduce into the cryptocurrencies market? If it has been around for a while longer, and it's now overtaking the Dogecoin, i can't be very surprised

I really don't know if Solana is a good crypto currency to invest into at the moment because I'm scared if it's going to be a pump and dump coin so that I won't later lose my money in the long run

I think that very good if actually solana wants to overtake dogecoin it is not surprise, because sometimes it can happen like that and is really good.

Currently Solana has overtaken Dogecoin and managed to rank 7th on Coinmarketcap. Solana is built on a proof-of-stake blockchain, which is more energy efficient than PoW, Solana proves a faster transaction process and low transaction fees. Solana managed to show his extraordinary superiority. On August 01, 2021 Solana only costs $34.18 and when I created this thread the price of Solana reached $140.70 with an increase of more than 400% over 36 days. So my question is: Can Solana compete and catch up with Ethereum?
Thanks for sharing this information about Solana cryptocurrency coin. I have seen it in my binance account today. Indeed Solana has over taken dogecoin.

I also noticed the rise of the coin on binance And i don't want to believe this is a pump and dump strategy. The coin have done a massive rally since the beginning of the year and it's a good thing for Investors

Thanks for sharing this information about Solana cryptocurrency coin. I have seen it in my binance account today. Indeed Solana has over taken dogecoin.
If you store Solana in large quantities, because now the price of Solana has reached the sky, so you will get a big profit, but you don't need to rush to sell it, you just need to wait for Solana's price to reach the second-tier sky.

Solana made some really big and amazing moments over the course of the week and it does not look like it is going to be stopping anytime soon.

Yes, solana has take over dogecoin position on coin market cap. I think soon there will be day when Solana will take over ADA and become the third currency in the coin mark.

I think this was how bnb also started and we thought can bnb compete with ethereum, when ethereum came, we thought ethereum will take over bitcoin... Their Sol cannot compete with ethereum..

I don't think that it will end up catching with ethereum in the near future, because i think that this coin will continue to grow as well, maintaining the distance between these two coins, however i do think that it can easily make the top 5 crypto coins.

I've been hearing a lot about solana and how far it has been doing. It seems a real good coin to hold and then sell later for great profits. If it's not too expensive, I'm definitely getting it for myself

I don't think that it will end up catching with ethereum in the near future, because i think that this coin will continue to grow as well, maintaining the distance between these two coins, however i do think that it can easily make the top 5 crypto coins.
I agree with you, even though Solana has been dubbed the "Ethereum Killer" but I think Ethereum is very powerful and has a lot of users, so it will be very difficult for Solana to catch up with Ethereum.

Dogecoin has been crawling lately despot the fact that the rumour sorrounding it that the world richest man , Elon musk invested heavily in the coin and influenced the coin.

I am not surprised with the analysis above. This is because in cryptocurrency world anything happens in relation to volatility. So a coin can do well this minute and become almost worthless in the next minute. But of a truth dogecoin is really slow in growth. That is my take. Thanks for sharing.

The overall pump of solana this few days has really been amazing and a lot of it remains to be seen if it is going to sustain it and if it is going to beat Ethereum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back