What's new

Has Solana become a promising token again?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Everyone remembers last year's drop in the price of salt to $10, considering that the peak price reached more than $100. After that moment, I had little hope that the price would be able to rise again, and today we see that the price is already around $60 and the token is in the top 10 in terms of volume of funds. Can Solana return to the top 5 in the coming year?

Honestly, it never stopped being promising simply because it plummeted so much in price when the crypto market was in one of its biggest crises, sometimes we only look at the price to believe that something has potential, I think Solana has great potential from the start, but it has been too volatile since its conception, We'll see if he can continue to behave well in the future

Solana did not drop because it became worthless, the price fell because the entire crypto market fell. Now, the market is improving and the price of Solana is also improving. Solana has all the potential to grow big, I think it will be best crypto after bitcoin and Ethereum

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back