What's new

Solana Overtakes Dogecoin

This Solana coin is one very powerful coin that most people least expected , the coin is not easily affected even when the market is down.

I agree with you, even though Solana has been dubbed the "Ethereum Killer" but I think Ethereum is very powerful and has a lot of users, so it will be very difficult for Solana to catch up with Ethereum.
The one thing that i did see today however was this coin was actually able to beat the price of ripple in terms of the coin market cap and now it is being racked as the sixth largest.

Hard to say honestly, but if it keeps up this trend then maybe. However, I don't see the rise going on for too long, I think it is going to take a massive dip at some point.

I noticed the overall pump in the price of the coin and I think the developers are really doing a lot of innovation and also introducing staking options and others for people to earn

Hard to say honestly, but if it keeps up this trend then maybe. However, I don't see the rise going on for too long, I think it is going to take a massive dip at some point.
I agree with you, the increase in Solana's price will not last too long, because this price increase will reach a saturation point, so the price will fall, but most importantly we must use this golden opportunity to make a profit.

Right about now, solana has overtaken ripple to be the sixth position in the market ranking and now stands at $197, there are speculations tgat it might overtake ethereum but I don't think so

Right about now, solana has overtaken ripple to be the sixth position in the market ranking and now stands at $197, there are speculations tgat it might overtake ethereum but I don't think so
There are many concerns for retail Solana holders, with a very drastic increase or a bubble, which might one day burst, so I think if you are a Solana holder you should have a target price for when you should sell Solana.

There are many concerns for retail Solana holders, with a very drastic increase or a bubble, which might one day burst, so I think if you are a Solana holder you should have a target price for when you should sell Solana.
I didn't even know about solana until a few days ago when a friend advised it that it was on a good bull run but I still didn't get it because I was guessing it would fall soon

I don't know much or have head much about this Solona Coin before though. But I think if it's overtaking the Dogecoin in value worth, it won't be a surprise to me either since the Dogecoin is a snail kind of cryptocurrency itself

I didn't even know about solana until a few days ago when a friend advised it that it was on a good bull run but I still didn't get it because I was guessing it would fall soon
Indeed you should be careful, and do an analysis before buying and keeping Solana as an investment, I may also sell/exchange Solana as soon as the price reaches $200

Indeed you should be careful, and do an analysis before buying and keeping Solana as an investment, I may also sell/exchange Solana as soon as the price reaches $200
This is also a good say one can make money with crypto, buying and selling crypto as sellers add premium on these funds and make profit

People mostly focus on big cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, etc when it comes to trading in crypto. However, I believe that small tokens also have a good potential. I am interested in Kava coin.

This is really a great development of this coin because prior it wasn't in the discussion but now its displacing dogecoin so that's good and worth investing in too

I noticed that after reaching $195, Solana began to fall, I think it is just about $170 at the moment. What was the price of Sol when you bought it? Did you sell when it peaked at $195?

I noticed that after reaching $195, Solana began to fall, I think it is just about $170 at the moment. What was the price of Sol when you bought it? Did you sell when it peaked at $195?
Thanks for your suggestion, I have a target to sell/exchange solana for at least $175. and I think, already will get a big profit.

Currently Solana has overtaken Dogecoin and managed to rank 7th on Coinmarketcap. Solana is built on a proof-of-stake blockchain, which is more energy efficient than PoW, Solana proves a faster transaction process and low transaction fees. Solana managed to show his extraordinary superiority. On August 01, 2021 Solana only costs $34.18 and when I created this thread the price of Solana reached $140.70 with an increase of more than 400% over 36 days. So my question is: Can Solana compete and catch up with Ethereum?
Solana has achieved a lot of late and the nft craze helped to boost its value. It's dropping in value recently to find support. It will surpass dogecoin which is a meme coin with few use cases. However, it'll be outrageous to say it'll compete or match Ethereum.

Yeah , solana is growing and it's way better than dogecoin. Dogecoin is still a meme except that it's price is hyped with no more potential to rise. But solana is the future but it looks impossible to for it compete with ethereum or bitcoin.

What we have to understand is that solana is another block chain entirely just like ethereum blockchain, it is one of the fastest-rising blockchain technology now and I believe it is possible that it can compete with ethereum.

People started taking Solana when it began to gain value steadily. It almost reached $200 but looks like the price of Solana was manipulated. I am saying this because Solana has drastically fallen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back