Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$0.3600USD
Biznotes
Solana has done a lot of pumping in recent times, albeit a dip that happened yesterday across all coins. This has made some crypto analysts to begin to say that the coin will pump to 200 dollars this year. Do you expect that happening?

Well, knowing that Solana already reached that price in the previous cycle, it has serious possibilities, although I think it will take a long time to reach that price again, perhaps by 2025 it has achieved it, but this year, it could be early to reach that price.

Until a couple of months ago, Solana was just around $20 and today it is around $100, the all time high price back in 2021 November was around $260. I believe if the bull market continues, Solana will soon become $200 and perhaps go even higher.

I could see it reaching $100-$125. From what I am seeing, it hasn't really risen or fallen too much over the past few months. When checking, I noticed it was up to around $120 something back in late December, so it could see a rise. I don't know if we'll see it rise up to $150 or even $200, but it would be cool.

As long as the crypto market, in general, doesn't move much more, I find it difficult for Solana to stand out from the rest, I think all eyes right now are focused on Bitcoin due to the recent approval of its ETF and on Ethereum as it has a chance of getting its ETF in April as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back