What's new

Solana Overtakes Dogecoin

People started taking Solana when it began to gain value steadily. It almost reached $200 but looks like the price of Solana was manipulated. I am saying this because Solana has drastically fallen.
I think the weakening of the crypto market and stock market is the result of the impact of Evergrande's liquidity crisis. In the crypto market, there are several indicators that point to a sell-off near oversold levels.

Solana did not take over dogecoin just by chance. Dogecoin became one of the top 10 coins by marketcap just because Musk promoted, however, solana has better use case and as able to replace dogecoin because there are institutional investors.

Solana usurp dogecoin die to the fact, it's owners are pushing it, and they've seen lots of investors too coming through it, which has made the coin popular and moving up the table.

Currently Solana has overtaken Dogecoin and managed to rank 7th on Coinmarketcap. Solana is built on a proof-of-stake blockchain, which is more energy efficient than PoW, Solana proves a faster transaction process and low transaction fees. Solana managed to show his extraordinary superiority. On August 01, 2021 Solana only costs $34.18 and when I created this thread the price of Solana reached $140.70 with an increase of more than 400% over 36 days. So my question is: Can Solana compete and catch up with Ethereum?
Dogecoin is a shit coin with no real use case whereas solana is a major token for a blockchain. As per overtaking Ethereum, Solana still has a very long way to go, it focus should be overtaking Binance first.

Currently Solana has overtaken Dogecoin and managed to rank 7th on Coinmarketcap. Solana is built on a proof-of-stake blockchain, which is more energy efficient than PoW, Solana proves a faster transaction process and low transaction fees. Solana managed to show his extraordinary superiority. On August 01, 2021 Solana only costs $34.18 and when I created this thread the price of Solana reached $140.70 with an increase of more than 400% over 36 days. So my question is: Can Solana compete and catch up with Ethereum?
The rate at which solana is increasing in value, I will not surprised if it over take ethereum. Over taking dogecoin in a few month. That allow we motivate many investor to buy solana coin. It very possible to over take ethereum.

Solana is really solving most of the problems that people were having with ethereum including the high fees but then it has work to do also on its scalability.

This is a market system and I'm very sure everything will come back to normal let's just hope that the market price and value should just be better in the coming days because it's actually shocking but let's hope for the best. Let hope

It is a good one for the Solana coin and for those who invested in it as well, but all I know about cryptocurrency coin since have known about it is that most of the coin never stable in price, so we should all watch out for it though.

It is a good one for the Solana coin and for those who invested in it as well, but all I know about cryptocurrency coin since have known about it is that most of the coin never stable in price, so we should all watch out for it though.
Because crypto is unstable, traders can take profits. The higher the price fluctuation, the higher the profit and risk. unless you keep a stablecoin with almost no price fluctuations.

I really regret once again selling all my Solana tokens which I received it for ree from airdrops before. I never thought it would go so high and meet the standards of dogecoin. The lesson I have learnt is to hold the coin especially if it's received from an airdrop for free.

Solana did continue its massive bull run and overtook ripple in the sixth position and is still rising! but I don't think it can overtake ethereum because ETH too keeps trending up

Solana is a very good coin. Last year I was advise to buy some and keep but I turned the offer down. Now, Solana has skyrocketed like other big coins.
No one should please play with an expectation.

In cryptocurrency all this thing is quite possible depending on how strong a particular cryptocurrency community is, most coin with lowest circulating supply is likely to take over some others, it is always the best to invest in potential currency for long-term investment.

Dogecoin is entirely depended on Elon Musk. The coin will gain value as long as Musk tweets. Where are Solana is gaining value because of investors and not just become some whales are promoting it.

I have predicted that solana would always overcome the dogecoin. Dogecoin continues in it downswing. The bears are in total control of the market.

Solana has become one of the top coin because of the knowledge behond it.
Elon musk has made a lot of people loss money on dogecoin because of his frequent unnecessary post about the coin.
A lot of people have withdrawn their investment from Doge and the coin has started lossing value

Dogecoin is not really a cryptocurrency because it does not have anything to offer and I cannot be so surprised that other coins are taking over it.. even if I have an opportunity to invest between both of them I will happily invest in solana because it has something to offer ,and that is always my main point of consideration.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back