What's new

Sites similar to Amazon Mechanical Turk (Amazon Mturk)

Amazon Mechanical Turk is a micro job site, as far as I know. I think that Rapidwokers is a good alternative for that website and it is also legitimate as well. They pay via PayPal.
Wow that's sounds good, but it sounds very new to me, what will do to earn money, I'll much appreciate it if you shed more light on this, it sounds a new way to earn money.

Wow that's sounds good, but it sounds very new to me, what will do to earn money, I'll much appreciate it if you shed more light on this, it sounds a new way to earn money.

I think that Amazon Mechanical Turk is a really popular site, but it is a micro job site. As far as I know, there are many other job sites as well that are similar. Rapid workers is one of them.

I think that Amazon Mechanical Turk is a really popular site, but it is a micro job site. As far as I know, there are many other job sites as well that are similar. Rapid workers is one of them.
Wow this seems to be good, I'll like to earn money on those kinds of platforms online, but if you won't mind my asking have you ever worked on those kinds of platforms.

I haven't worked on Amazon Mturk and i don't know if there are any sites similar to it but i do know that one can also do micro jobs on picoworkers and timebucks.

I don't believe there are any, and even if there are, believe me when I say it will never be the same, much less better. I advise you to remain with the brand you are most comfortable with.

I've never heard of a micro job site quite like Amazon's Mechanical Turk program, but I do know that there are plenty of ways to make money online.
For example, if you're looking for a quick way to make money on the side while you're in college, I'd suggest taking advantage of the fact that most students have access to free Wi-Fi at school. You could sign up for TaskRabbit and do simple errands and tasks for people who need help with things like moving furniture or putting together Ikea furniture. You'd make about $10 per task!

Another option is to use your skills as a writer or editor to write blog posts for companies like Demand Media or TextBroker. This is a great way for writers who don't have much experience yet but want to build their portfolio and build some cash flow at the same time!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back