What's new

Sites similar to Amazon Mechanical Turk (Amazon Mturk)

Remotasks is available world wide, you can join the site even as a user from third world country. However, how much you can earn depends on how skilled you are and what kind of tasks you are doing.

I'm going to advise you to stay with Bizdustry. It can be very hard to make money on the Amazon mechanic turk. But on this phone or you just make my comment and you make money.
The thing is there are some people are looking for other platforms to be making better money so you can only just advise him but you can't tell him what to do. Bizdustry is the most simplest platform that one can be making money based on the fact that it has simple task for you to do to be making money.

Remotasks is available world wide, you can join the site even as a user from third world country. However, how much you can earn depends on how skilled you are and what kind of tasks you are doing.
I don't really understand what you are trying to say ,you should give us a wider explanation of what the site is all about if it is a freelance site then we can know that we will need a skill to make money ... What are the qualification for people to register ?

I don't really understand what you are trying to say ,you should give us a wider explanation of what the site is all about if it is a freelance site then we can know that we will need a skill to make money ... What are the qualification for people to register ?
I am not reviewing the site, I am just sharing my knowledge about micro job site. Since the op asked sites similar to MTurk, I shared my knowledge on a site similar to mTurk.

I am not reviewing the site, I am just sharing my knowledge about micro job site. Since the op asked sites similar to MTurk, I shared my knowledge on a site similar to mTurk.
If it is a websites we can work for then you have to prove their legitimately by making withdrawal before you can recommend it for more people because of the rate of scamming activities that after you have accumulated enough earning they will not be able to pay you.

Just because someone shows you payment proof does not mean the site is legit. The site that yous you now may not pay you later. I was just trying to give information on a site similar to mTurk. Remotask has been around for many years,

I have little knowledge about Microsites. I knew I have participated in some in the past but did not worth my time. I am so much enjoying paid to post sites even though the pay is low but consistency is the key

To think that I never had idea that Amazon had a micro working site till now is so baffling. I'll check it out, though I've seen a lot of reviews in the comments section about Hive - I think they'll serve better as well.

You can register on transcription platforms like REV, GoTranscript', Scribie and Transcribe Me. The pay up to $0.25 per audio minute and I believe that is higher than you're being paid in whatever you are doing at the moment. I advise you to try these platforms. They have been changing live and I have heard a lot of success stories from them.

I don't know of any similar website and I have not worked in the above related platform before. I am only working with some paid to post platforms at the moment. But if you are already working there I think you should just continue there since you have said you like what they are doing. Or better still you can continue online search in the case you are not able to get satisfied answers here. That is just my opinion though.

I think you should look for the legit one or you can become freelance website where you can be earning money, or you can stick on bizdustry you can start earning from here.

I have tried severally to register on the amazon mturk. It's not just working. The bottom line is that it is selective. I don't think that participants from Nigeria are allowed to participate in the amazon mturk.

I have tried out the amazon Mturk but the platforms doesn't work in my country. So, i stopped pushing further. Amazon is indeed a big conglomerate to be considered.

Sites like this one are not so much again, because the opportunities of making money from doing this micro jobs has reduced drastically, due to high population looking for a limited Opportunities.

Sites like this one are not so much again, because the opportunities of making money from doing this micro jobs has reduced drastically, due to high population looking for a limited Opportunities.
That is true but in other hand there are still site like this for instance do you work on picoworkers and rapidworkers they all pay good rate and similar to mturk,so I will advice if you have not try them its better to give them a try they work similar to mturk and pay member on time

I read reviews about Remotasks and a lot of negative reviews that the site does not pay or Tasks are difficult and impossible to complete and so on for other reasons... What about HiveMicro it is a legal site that really pays But unfortunately it is not available worldwide and does not support all countries. Now I will list the micro-vacancy sites that work and accept all countries from all over the globe. 1)Rapidworkers 2)Microworkers 3)Picoworkers 4)Jobboy 5)Workupjob 6)Onlinemicrojobs. I hope you find it useful.

I'll suggest that you stick with Bizdustry.
On Amazon Mechanical Turk, earning money might be incredibly challenging.
However, if you only make my comment on this phone, you can earn money.

I have never heard of this, as a matter of fact this my first time hearing about this, what really matters is money if you can earn it doing what you like then that's a good idea.

Are there any micro job sites similar to what Amazon is doing with their Mechanical Turk program, or Mturk for short. It's a service where they pay you to do microjobs. Are there any with a similar system to Amazon? I tried others, and I just prefer what Amazon offers.
I don't know about Amazon mechanical Turk before, it was hive micro that I was earning from before I searched online to get to know about Amazon mechanical Turk and facebook viewpoint.

I have never heard of this, as a matter of fact this my first time hearing about this, what really matters is money if you can earn it doing what you like then that's a good idea.

Amazon Mechanical Turk is a micro job site, as far as I know. I think that Rapidwokers is a good alternative for that website and it is also legitimate as well. They pay via PayPal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back