What's new

Should you create a forum for your customers?

It's a good idea as it gives them the avenue to say their mind concerning your services. Then you can figure out where you need to improve and how you can serve them better.

I think this is largely dependent on the type of business you are running, If you are a producer then I think there might be need to create a forum for your consumers and retailers. If your business entails just buying and selling, Then you might not need it.

It is very good, depending the services or business you are running, creating a forum for your customers is not a bad one, at least they can have some conversation whenever them need so products.

Creating a forum for the company is a very good idea because it will create an interaction and engagement amongst the customers and it will also help the business in a great way.

Actually if there is a need for, I will definitely create a forum for my customers and I believe it's at my own advantages because it's gives them the platform to communicate directly to one another including the company.
There is a need for it, one is that it would increase your site traffic which would be very good for your ranking on Google and this would bring in more potential customers to your business.

The simple truth is that most people are not used to making use of forums today unlike years ago which is why most companies now rely on running social media pages for their businesses where a lot of people have more usage of social media platform.
Actually the used of social media platforms had now become some rampant and due to the fact that both business companies and individuals are using it and it serves as one of the easiest way to reached the people.

Creating a forum for the company is a very good idea because it will create an interaction and engagement amongst the customers and it will also help the business in a great way.
That is right. A forum is so important for business growth. This is because it provides a great platform for people to meet and discuss important changes they would like to see. It is through forums too that you can take inquiries and answer them.

That is right. A forum is so important for business growth. This is because it provides a great platform for people to meet and discuss important changes they would like to see. It is through forums too that you can take inquiries and answer them.
Probably, creating forum for your business is very important and necessary. But don't you think that social media platforms has actually been a better alternative presently?.

Actually the creation of forums for your customers is a very good idea simply because it will be a platform for them to ear out their mind regarding the kind of services provided and how they want it to be done.

It is really a nice idea to create a forum for your customers, it could be either on social media or could be in the forum of an app and they will be testifying about your business and bring there suggestions too.

If you have a business with a global reach, it is pertinent to create a forum for them. I have observed that tech based businesses are often the ones that have forums for their customers. That's because customers have technical difficulties here and there in using their products and services.

If you have a business with a global reach, it is pertinent to create a forum for them. I have observed that tech based businesses are often the ones that have forums for their customers. That's because customers have technical difficulties here and there in using their products and services.
Probably, most of the tech companies that have online presence have forums in which their customers always air their opinion. It will also make them to adjust and provide quality services to them.

Creating a forum for your businesses or company is very good and nice, it will make you to know about people who are really interested in your business and the improvement going on in your business.

Yeah, I think every business venture that has such a forum must be able to employ people who will do the job. Their responsibility is to answer the queries of customers. They are usually in the customer service department.
I don't like it when businesses don't take the issue of customer service very important, as it will make me not return back on the platform as I would not have who to attend to me when issues arises.

I don't like it when businesses don't take the issue of customer service very important, as it will make me not return back on the platform as I would not have who to attend to me when issues arises.
The truth is that a lot of businesses are fond of doing this. I have had a problem with a particular platform online before and when I sent a message through their forum they didn't reply me. That actually made me to abandon the whole thing.

Forum help to lessen the burden of customer support. Because a lot questions that customers want an answer to will be dealt with on the forum.

I also believe that the customer service representative also take part in the discussion of the business product and services in the forum as well because they cannot just allow people to just be discussing blindly based on their assumptions.

The truth is that a lot of businesses are fond of doing this. I have had a problem with a particular platform online before and when I sent a message through their forum they didn't reply me. That actually made me to abandon the whole thing.
You should have complaint on their social Media platform , it would have been easier and they would have paid attention to what you said because it will be like a bad reviews that could prevent others client from buying from them.

The creation of forums for your business, is really helpful and very important because it has so many advantages based on the promotion of your business online.

They can used that, ( customers ) to interact with each other.

You should have complaint on their social Media platform , it would have been easier and they would have paid attention to what you said because it will be like a bad reviews that could prevent others client from buying from them.
Yeah, there are some business ventures that are always very active on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and some others. Some people may prefer to complain on platforms like Twitter because there will be immediate solution.

I don't consider starting a forum for my customers and clients. The reason behind it being I have found it to be not worth as I have seen some business forums being misused and not meet it's set target of resolving clients issues.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back