What's new

Should you create a forum for your customers?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are so many companies are there create their own forums. For example, PayPal has its own Forum and there are also other kind of companies and business that own forum. These forums are actually used by customers, members, and community members of the business and people who are associated with the business, so should you create a forum for your customers?

Actually creating a forums for your customers can actually be a great move of promoting interaction and communication between the customers and including the producer. to discuss on possible issues.

I think it depends on the service/business you're running. Sometimes it's fine to add a community forum for your customers to use, but most I'd say probably aren't needed. If you have a support section and have that covered, a forum isn't probably needed. But if the service you offer can provide conversation, than that's really up to you. But I think if it's a generally boring subject, or service, a forum probably would be pointless.

I personally feel that it depends on the kind of business you are running and if a forum would benefit your customers. Something like PayPal having a forum makes sense and people need to go somewhere to help and support with their PayPal accounts it gives them the ability to ask their questions and get help from either someone who works for the company or even users of PayPal, so that is great for PayPal and their customers. If the business you are running would require support then a forum would more than likely work for your business and would be a perfect thing to have available.

I personally feel that it depends on the kind of business you are running and if a forum would benefit your customers. Something like PayPal having a forum makes sense and people need to go somewhere to help and support with their PayPal accounts it gives them the ability to ask their questions and get help from either someone who works for the company or even users of PayPal, so that is great for PayPal and their customers. If the business you are running would require support then a forum would more than likely work for your business and would be a perfect thing to have available.
One benefit of a forum is that it's help people voice out their opinion on issue which they had and express their mind accordingly so I think that having a forum is one of the best thing any business owner should think of.

What is the purpose of creating a forum for your customers? If its just to have casual discussion, then i dont really see a need for. But if its a forum where customers can make complains about a particular product or service and get the solution to it, or a place where they can contribute on the new services they want, then its a very much welcome development.

If you have customers, then you should consider creating a forum for them. This will help to reduce the numbers of complaint that support staff always get. Instead of always directing their complain to support, they'll share some to the forum.

This is a very good idea in business. If you have so many customers, you should actually consider creating a forum for them. The forum will work well in customer service. You can interact with your customers there, allow them to ask questions and give feedback.

When you have a business that is large, especially an international one, having a forum would be helpful to communicate with your customers. A small scale business has no business owning a forum since you won't have a lot of members.

One benefit of a forum is that it's help people voice out their opinion on issue which they had and express their mind accordingly so I think that having a forum is one of the best thing any business owner should think of.

I think that this is also a great benefit. Apart from that, paid forums are a great way to share opinions and information about many money making sites as well.

This is a very good idea in business. If you have so many customers, you should actually consider creating a forum for them. The forum will work well in customer service. You can interact with your customers there, allow them to ask questions and give feedback.
Forum is a good thing. Most of the big companies have it as it relief customers support of many stress. The question that would have been forward to customers support will be asked there and answer provided.

Forum is a good thing. Most of the big companies have it as it relief customers support of many stress. The question that would have been forward to customers support will be asked there and answer provided.
That is right. It really relieves the company's customer support of so much work. Inside the forum, customers can even answer themselves. If one has ever experienced something and got help, he/she can answer the other person.

That is right. It really relieves the company's customer support of so much work. Inside the forum, customers can even answer themselves. If one has ever experienced something and got help, he/she can answer the other person.
I support your notion on the fact that it is going to reduce the stress of the customer care representatives because there are some problems that the solutions would be proffer by members.

There are so many companies are there create their own forums. For example, PayPal has its own Forum and there are also other kind of companies and business that own forum. These forums are actually used by customers, members, and community members of the business and people who are associated with the business, so should you create a forum for your customers?
Paypal for example is an international company that runs transaction to many people across different part of the world, as such having a forum is nice as people can easily interact and have their problem solved.
But I don't know of smaller business that has not been recognised internationally.

Paypal for example is an international company that runs transaction to many people across different part of the world, as such having a forum is nice as people can easily interact and have their problem solved.
But I don't know of smaller business that has not been recognised internationally.
Creating a forum for customers would be a very good idea and that is what people have been engaging in via WhatsApp. People create WhatsApp group for their business for the customers to send complaints and for personal interaction.

Yeah, it is actually an innovative idea. If you are able to create a forum for your customers you will know where to improve in your business. They will actually pour out their minds there.

I think forum is very necessary for businesses because customers could communicate with the company if they have any problem or they can solve it with the help of other customers.

It is actually a good one for a business to come up with something that will make its customers and interested persons that they offer services to with an avenue to interact and share views and suggest ways of improving your product.

Actually creating a forum to your customers is not a bad idea but a simple way to promote interaction between both the customers and the producers in such a way to know what is supposed to be done in other to satisfy the needs of your customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back