What's new

Should you create a forum for your customers?

There is nothing actually wrong with creating a forum in business because it creates interactive platforms for every business pationers to take part and discuss about their opinions and responsibilities on it.

Actually creating a forum to your customers is not a bad idea but a simple way to promote interaction between both the customers and the producers in such a way to know what is supposed to be done in other to satisfy the needs of your customers.
creating forums for customers is actually a good idea but I think there are many alternatives people can use. You can make use of platforms like WhatsApp or telegram.

creating a forum for your customer is a very welcome and innovative development, and it would really bring a lot of positive indices to the growth of your company

creating a forum for your customer is a very welcome and innovative development, and it would really bring a lot of positive indices to the growth of your company
there is no doubt about that. It is an innovative way to bring you and your customers together and make them feel at home. Any businessman who is able to do that will be very much a successful on the long run.

I think creating forum for your customers is a nice idea, it will create room for them to share idea with you about which goods they desire most, and if there's any problem it will be easily sort out there.

It is actually a good one for a business to come up with something that will make its customers and interested persons that they offer services to with an avenue to interact and share views and suggest ways of improving your product.
That is right. When customers and sellers meet in one community, so many discussions will come up. You as a business owner can leverage that opportunity to improve your business to best suit your customers.

Considering the fact that i don't have any business of my own, but when I'm capable of handling a business, i will make sure i create forum so as to be reaching out my customer out there.

I have posted on forums owned by a lot of businesses. I don't know whether these forums helped the businesses to generate sales but what I found out was these forums provided customer service for their customers.

Actually if there is a need for, I will definitely create a forum for my customers and I believe it's at my own advantages because it's gives them the platform to communicate directly to one another including the company.

creating forums for customers is actually a good idea but I think there are many alternatives people can use. You can make use of platforms like WhatsApp or telegram.

Creating a forum will make your company look more professional. Big companies always have a professional forum. In fact, many companies like Google also have a forum as well.

Paypal for example is an international company that runs transaction to many people across different part of the world, as such having a forum is nice as people can easily interact and have their problem solved.
But I don't know of smaller business that has not been recognised internationally.
That's true. I was once a member of paypal forum. Creating a forum for customers is a good idea and a way of lifting heavy burden off the head of customers support. I know more than 3 companies that do have forum for their customers.

I think creating forum for your customers is a nice idea, it will create room for them to share idea with you about which goods they desire most, and if there's any problem it will be easily sort out there.
I think the business venture need to have a moderator for such forum that can easily answer the queries of the customers. I think it is a very innovative idea for businesses to follow to make their customers believe in them.

That's true. I was once a member of paypal forum. Creating a forum for customers is a good idea and a way of lifting heavy burden off the head of customers support. I know more than 3 companies that do have forum for their customers.
That is true, they have their own forums as well.
It seems like most Giants company and international organisation have forums that is dedicated to help their customers across different part of the world.

Actually if there is a need for, I will definitely create a forum for my customers and I believe it's at my own advantages because it's gives them the platform to communicate directly to one another including the company.
Yeah, whenever you get a chance, it is great to create a forum for your customers. They will really appreciate that they have a platform to discuss matters about your business. This is where you read their inquiries and give them feedback.

You're actually right about this and if it's possible for anyone to do then it would definitely be counted as a favourable development. There's nothing more important than communicating well with your customers.

That is true, they have their own forums as well.
It seems like most Giants company and international organisation have forums that is dedicated to help their customers across different part of the world.
Yes, the reason for creating a forum for customers is to help solve their problem and also give the opportunity to interact with each other. A lot of issue that would've have been taken to customers support are easily solved at forum.

I think the business venture need to have a moderator for such forum that can easily answer the queries of the customers. I think it is a very innovative idea for businesses to follow to make their customers believe in them.
Yes you're right about this, but it's unfortunate that most business and companies are not aware of this, at least you have to get someone, or a manager that can be handling things like complains.

Yes you're right about this, but it's unfortunate that most business and companies are not aware of this, at least you have to get someone, or a manager that can be handling things like complains.
this is actually something everything is business venture must do. If not their customers will complain a lot about them. I have seen some platforms that does not even have any kind of moderators to attend to queries

Yes, the reason for creating a forum for customers is to help solve their problem and also give the opportunity to interact with each other. A lot of issue that would've have been taken to customers support are easily solved at forum.
That is true , it is easier that many of your client's problem can be solved on forums if you create it for that particular purpose but is it really advisable for new upcoming business that has not been officially recognised to even think of creating a forums ?

Definitely there are many employees of the company who act as administrators and moderators of such kind of forum. They also answer queries of many customers on the forum as well.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back