What's new

Should you create a forum for your customers?

Actually it will be really nice once you are running your business then you create a forum for your customers, from that forum they can easily order for anything they want and it will be delivered to them.

Probably, creating forum for your business is very important and necessary. But don't you think that social media platforms has actually been a better alternative presently?.

Offering support on social media may not seem really professional at all. This is why many big companies usually create their own platform where they could offer customer support as well.

When your business is expanding and getting bigger on daily basis then you must have an avenue where your customers will be able to talk to you When they are not able to see you directly and that's by creating an online forum .

If I am being very honest with you, personally I will not bother about creating a forum for my business but make sure that all my social media handle for a business are working actively. This is because it will give my business clients more access to the business.

Offering support on social media may not seem really professional at all. This is why many big companies usually create their own platform where they could offer customer support as well.
many big companies in this part of the world have different social media pages and you can contact them there. I really do not see anything wrong with that because some people prefer to use social media.

many big companies in this part of the world have different social media pages and you can contact them there. I really do not see anything wrong with that because some people prefer to use social media.

I'm always a strong believer that having social media pages is always going to be more effective as a means of contacting or having a channel of communication with your customers unlike making use of forums.

For a small business, having a forum is not really necessary because most times the customer base are localised. Also, that kind of customer base might prefer face to face interaction. They may even find it inconveniencing to have to sign up to a forum to get support.

I'm always a strong believer that having social media pages is always going to be more effective as a means of contacting or having a channel of communication with your customers unlike making use of forums.
Yeah, many people find it convenient to go to social media platforms to contact people. So a lot of your customers will actually prefer to contact you to social media platforms.

Yeah, many people find it convenient to go to social media platforms to contact people. So a lot of your customers will actually prefer to contact you to social media platforms.

I always try as much as possible to lose myself as a customer to analyse what I would be expecting from another company when I am looking to set up something that my own customers are going to be expecting from me as well.

I always try as much as possible to lose myself as a customer to analyse what I would be expecting from another company when I am looking to set up something that my own customers are going to be expecting from me as well.
I think that is a very good mindset. Trying to imagine yourself in the shoes of customers in order to observe what customers may need is important. Even at that, you need their opinions also.

One of the good things to put into consideration is whether your business clients or customers are the type of people that make use of forums so that you will set it up for them because if it's something that they are not used to making use of, it is going to be a waste of resources setting up one for them.

I think that if your business is really popular, then many clients and customers will surely use the forum. For example, PayPal is a really big company and their forum is used by many people.

Yes, there really are many ways of communication, a forum can be just one more of a good customer service, I think the more media the better, but this should be considered by the company and if it is profitable for them.
It is absolutely a good Idea to be reachable on various media platforms as this would increase the level of trust your customers have for you and it would also make there life's easier

The creation of forums, is not a bad idea and I also believe, it depends on the kind of forums and the business you are dealing with.

There are some business that won't require such kind of platforms or forums simply because it might not be used by the customers.

Probably, creating forum for your business is very important and necessary. But don't you think that social media platforms has actually been a better alternative presently?.
Yeah, social media platforms have worked so well and people even prefer them over forums. You know in social media, they can do all the other things they enjoy while also getting to talk to the seller. So many don't see a reason to join a forum that only focuses on the business.

The creation of forums, is not a bad idea and I also believe, it depends on the kind of forums and the business you are dealing with.

There are some business that won't require such kind of platforms or forums simply because it might not be used by the customers.
It's also depends if your customer can come online often that is why as you said it's depends on the business which you operate,if it is an online business you can create a forum that is associated with the business name there is nothing wrong having a forum for any business

Yeah, social media platforms have worked so well and people even prefer them over forums. You know in social media, they can do all the other things they enjoy while also getting to talk to the seller. So many don't see a reason to join a forum that only focuses on the business.
A lot of people do not even understand how forums works. That is why majority of them will prefer using social media platforms to communicate with business ventures.

Probably, the beautiful thing about that is that it can even provide an avenue for customers to solve some of the basic problems. There are people who may be willing to help others get to know your business better through the forum.
Thats the main essence of creating a forum sites for your business , so that yiur custimer well be able to direct their question abiutbthe problems they have with the owner of the business and be able to get quick respeonse .

Thats the main essence of creating a forum sites for your business , so that yiur custimer well be able to direct their question abiutbthe problems they have with the owner of the business and be able to get quick respeonse .
Yeah, I remember when I had a little issue with my payoneer account and I went to their forum. I saw a lot of people's question there and I was able to see solution without even asking my own question. That is the importance of having a business forum.

For a small business, having a forum is not really necessary because most times the customer base are localised. Also, that kind of customer base might prefer face to face interaction. They may even find it inconveniencing to have to sign up to a forum to get support.
That is true. So many people find it inconvenient to sign up to a forum in order to get support. It is even preferable if that suppose is provided within a social media platform that they are active in.

That is true. So many people find it inconvenient to sign up to a forum in order to get support. It is even preferable if that suppose is provided within a social media platform that they are active in.
For a small localized business, it is even more convenient to offer support on instant messaging platforms like whatsapp and telegram. The customers would prefer that than having to sign up to get support for a business that is 1km away.

Yes, you should create forum for your customers because forum can build brands authenticity and trust, improve customer's support, and increase the amount of customers engagement your business has.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back