Using Gen AI to Create eBooks

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
There are a lot of AI tools that you can use to create not only articles but also the entire ebooks. Some of these tools have word count limitation for every prompt you feed, where as some AI tools have no limitation on word count. Have you used Generative AI tools to create ebooks?

I think that AI can be good at giving you tips or helping you with writing a book when you feel blocked, but I don't conceive of the fact that it could write you an entire book or an article, so we won't be doing anything.

In addition, AI usually collects data that has already been put on the Internet before, that is, it is nothing more than a large database, so surely that book you write is nothing more than someone's idea or a mixture of someone's ideas and It will be unoriginal.

I think that AI can be good at giving you tips or helping you with writing a book when you feel blocked, but I don't conceive of the fact that it could write you an entire book or an article, so we won't be doing anything.

In addition, AI usually collects data that has already been put on the Internet before, that is, it is nothing more than a large database, so surely that book you write is nothing more than someone's idea or a mixture of someone's ideas and It will be unoriginal.
Let me ask you a question, when you write an article, do you create information out of thin air or just search online and use the data that you find on various websites. I think using AI to write and then editing the generated text heavily is a solution.

Let me ask you a question, when you write an article, do you create information out of thin air or just search online and use the data that you find on various websites. I think using AI to write and then editing the generated text heavily is a solution.
Most of the time, I write about things I know, if I forget some fact I look it up on the internet, on the other hand, I have used AI to get quick information to write an article, but what I usually do is read it memorize and spit it out in my own words, because I will never write about something I have no idea about, but sometimes it's hard to remember all the facts.

Why should you put pressure on your brain to memorize something and then again recall what you memorized? You can use AI tools to generate the content you want and then edit it heavily. You don't have to generate entire ebook or article but you can generate outlines, chapter outlines, etc.

Why should you put pressure on your brain to memorize something and then again recall what you memorized? You can use AI tools to generate the content you want and then edit it heavily. You don't have to generate entire ebook or article but you can generate outlines, chapter outlines, etc.
For me that is losing the creative factor, I am not interested, I can collect information from Chatgpt, I agree with that, but not that it does the dirty work for me and generates an electronic book in which I simply change some things and modify it, AI was created by humans, so there is the creative factor, if we let it do our dirty work for us, what will be left of us? We will work for it or it will work for us?

You seem to be coming form old school thoughts. As far as I am concerned, I believe in using AI tools to improve productivity. I do not think it is appropriate to use the content entirely generated by AI but I believe you can appropriately modify content to suit your needs. I use photoshop and I also use Canva but why should I spend hours on Photoshop to generate logo when I can do it under 10 minutes on Canva.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back