What's new

Should Telegram be responsible for the number of scam accounts on their platform?

I dont really understand because scam do occur on Facebook and other social media apps too apart from telegram i think , so i am thinking they can't blame the company because its the users in the platform that perform such thing , so telegram shouldn't be blamed as well i think , since they are totally different from others i think
Post automatically merged:

I dont really understand because scam do occur on Facebook and other social media apps too apart from telegram i think , so i am thinking they can't blame the company because its the users in the platform that perform such thing , so telegram shouldn't be blamed as well i think , since they are totally different from others i think

Telegram does actually sends notification about the channel involved in scam or spam. However, this does not happen too often. You and only you are responsible to save yourself from scam

They shouldnt be held responsible because its already in their terms and Conditions , so there is absolutely nothing that could be done about users getting scammed

Telegram does actually sends notification about the channel involved in scam or spam. However, this does not happen too often. You and only you are responsible to save yourself from scam
As much as scams can take place on any platform whatsoever, some people have claimed that 99% of opportunities on Telegram are scams. To be honest, I get scared having any dealings no matter how genuine it may seem through Telegram.

This Privacy Policy explains how we, Telegram Messenger Inc. (“Telegram”), collect, use, and secure your personal data in connection with your use of our cloud-based messaging services (the “Services”). ‘We', ‘us', and ‘our' refer to Telegram, and ‘you' refers to you, the recipient of the Services, for the purposes of this Privacy Policy.

Telegram has become the den of scammers in recent time, it is as bad that anyone that slide into your DM is a potential scammer. As telegram could be blamed for some of this scams, we also need to be extra careful on any dealings on telegram. I almost got scammed two months ago due to my anxiousness in solving an issue.

To be honest I will say that telegram be responsible for all these atrocious activities on their platform. There is definitely a way for them check all these menace but they just decided to abandon the whole things and allow anything to happen.

They can't be responsible i think ,because even on Facebook there are still other scams that happens , so its not a new thing ,they can't sue telegram for such

All social media have people scamming others. It's not the responsibility of the media that you're scammed bit an individual responsibility to be extra careful.

All social media have people scamming others. It's not the responsibility of the media that you're scammed bit an individual responsibility to be extra careful.
However there are many social media that I actually trying to put a stop to this by implementing certain protocols such as verification procedures. I think that in this way the social media actually becomes more reliable so the more scammers there are on a social media the less people are going to use it.

Well we can hold them responsible and we cannot also hold them responsible. They have the platform already so it's not up to them what people do with it also it won't be bad if there are regulations too but that could be a bad thing or either a good thing for them

That should not be a direct responsibility of the telegram network because it is just a social media, what they should actually do to stop the high rate of scamming is that they should have a report button on every telegram group so people can actually report any group that is suspected of scamming a lot of people so that telegram itself will ban the group or a particular profile of an individual.

Telegram has become the go-to social Media platform in order to promote cryptocurrencies and to converse with people about cryptocurrencies as well. Many of the online platforms that do involve cryptocurrencies such as exchanges and PTC sites have a telegram account that is linked to the official web page which users can access in order to gain information about the website and any future events that may occur in the coming weeks.

However as much as this has been used as a legitimate way for these creators to reach out to the people making use of their websites, it has also been a way for many people to create scam accounts where they impersonate the original website and obtain people's information or the cryptocurrencies and this can be very detrimental to the funds that they are holding.

My opinion the number of these accounts have increased drastically on telegram and I believe that telegram should have a system whereby they ensure or verify all of the accounts that are being created in order to minimise these scam. Surely a platform such as this one should have security measures in order to ensure the safety of those that are using it. Do you think that telegram should be held accountable for the cryptocurrency scam accounts that are constantly present on their platform?
I don't think telegram should be home accountable for anything that goes wrong on their platform,even them don't like anything bad to happen in their platform,so if the report any account holder they put the account on hold or suspension immediately I guess.

I don’t think they are responsible for the too many scam account their because they are not the one put those accounts tho they should do a bit in their regulation

I don't think telegram should be home accountable for anything that goes wrong on their platform,even them don't like anything bad to happen in their platform,so if the report any account holder they put the account on hold or suspension immediately I guess.
This is a very good suggestion and people should actually take initiative in order to report an account that is expected to have suspicious behaviour because then the necessary action can be taken by the social Media platform. This will ensure that it is a safe cryptocurrency and social Media platform

Since the scammers are using their platform to perpetuate their evil act, I think telegram should be held responsible for that. If telegram are held responsible they will find a way out to checkmate the activities on their platform and trace out any scammers on their platform.

Since the scammers are using their platform to perpetuate their evil act, I think telegram should be held responsible for that. If telegram are held responsible they will find a way out to checkmate the activities on their platform and trace out any scammers on their platform.
This is a very good point. and the fact that all you need is a mobile number and an email address in order to create an account makes it much easier for them. I think that some sort of kyc procedure may be a good idea to hold those responsible as well.

Their is ongoing scam around telegram app, lots of scammers are using their social media app, to create bots that scam people off their hard earned money. If time is not taking, people might feel bored to use telegram again.

Their is ongoing scam around telegram app, lots of scammers are using their social media app, to create bots that scam people off their hard earned money. If time is not taking, people might feel bored to use telegram again.
This is my thinking as well. I think that if they just had a stricter method by which you can create accounts then perhaps the number of scammers will be lessened because they will be able to trace who is making these accounts and their purpose as well.

Concerning if telegram should be responsible for the number of scam accounts on their platform. Well, I believe that the social media platform telegram should be responsible because they are also aware of the activities that is happening on their platform

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back