What's new

Should Telegram be responsible for the number of scam accounts on their platform?

I believe telegram should be held responsible for this. Because this scam platforms are just getting out of hand. They are now using the cryptocurrencies smart contract to dupe more people on telegram
The smart contract is when you agree on a price for a coin beforehand and then pay that price for it at a later point in time? Is that what smart contract is? Can you please elaborate a bit more on this.

I feel telegram should take responsibility for this mirage of scams been done using their platform by scammers. They should take every report made to them very seriously too

I feel telegram should take responsibility for this mirage of scams been done using their platform by scammers. They should take every report made to them very seriously too
I agree with you. just like how Facebook accounts undergo a review if they are reported for suspicious activity the same thing should happen with any telegram account that is suspected of such as well.

Telegram cannot be held responsible for the numerous scams going on via their platform. The reason is because they have created the site just as other social media platforms for people to use.

They can't be held responsible but certainly they should improve on their search lights to see how best they curb or reduce such activities to avoid bad reputation.

I think telegram should be accountable and responsible for the number of scam account on their platform because most scammers are always on telegram.
Exactly, it is their platform so they should be accountable for the safety of their customers, by creating a system that can help detect spam users and the likes

If you asked me, I think they should. Not only Telegram though, the other social media platforms too. Registration on this platforms should be ID verified though if you asked me because this unverified registration that is being allowed allow room for anonymity which leads to scams and other issues that social media users face like racism and the likes
Nobody can be held responsible for the failure of a particular system if not the owner of the system. I think with every atrocities that are being carried out on telegram, the owners know about it and they just decided not to do anything about it. The fault is definitely on them.

Telegram cannot be held responsible for the numerous scams going on via their platform. The reason is because they have created the site just as other social media platforms for people to use.
However the other social media platforms have more strict and stringent measures to ensure that this does not happen, whereas telegram does now.

I think telegram is living up to expectation because they are very strict of recent and easily banned people that are posting links or activities that are likely to be scam.

I agree with you I think telegram should be more responsible when it comes to most of this bots and crypto groups which in most cases are scams on their platform

Scammers are simply wanting to ruin the telegram platform, with everyday invention of scam bots that is only there mostly to suck down telegram and branding them with image that is dented.

To some extent, telegram should be responsible for not deactivating scam groups on time. We mostly to be blamed for all actions taken on telegram platforms most especially the ones that involves the payments of money. I lost money on telegram also and I blamed myself for being too gullible for such scam.

I think scam accounts and bot accounts are on every platforms not just in telegram. I have heard of how people re being scammed on whatsapp. Why do you think telegram is responsible for scam accounts

Before creating an account on telegram they are some terms and conditions that you need to agree and I think this account always try to manipulate those terms and that is why it is hard for telegram to spot them

I find it very odd that a reputable platform like telegram seem not to be taking drastic steps and actions on it's part to stamp out this incidents from it's own platform

Should telegram be responsible for the scam account on their platform
Well it might it might not because the world today is much more of scammers that are scamming people

O don't think they should be held responsible even though they know why is going on, on their platform, but the best thing to do is to create as awareness whenever a scam is notice so that we can reduced the rate of scammers.

It's partly the responsibility of the platform and partly that of it's users to stop such scammers. Telegram has many options to avoid being added to groups you dont know and how to report them

I don't think they would even be held responsible , because before signing up to their platform ,you accepted their terms and conditions ,so incase you get scammed you can't sue them

Telegram shouldn't be held responsible for the number of scam carried out of their platform because they do not reserve the right to how people use the platform, and there are so many scammers on social media.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back