What's new

Should pension be used to invest into the crypto market?

I wouldn't have advise such an idea. Pension is like a single shot you got which you must be very careful how you use it. Cryptocurrency currency is a volatile market whereby anything is bound to happen at any moment.

Yes, pension can be used for investing in the digital currency also known as crypto currency, but not all of the pension funds should be used to invest.
Very very important to know your limit when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency to ensure that you don't put all of your eggs in one basket. The market is very volatile so it is advisable that you only invest around 10% of your total portfolio.

One of the things I so much emulate and advocate in the preparation for retirement is that you should not just leave tour money in the bank hoping to enjoy it one day instead use it to invest in something that would yield big over sometime. You can very well invest in crypto with money for your pension.

As for me I believe pension could be used to invest in cryptocurrency and I see it as a good idea for an investor. But you have to consider your standard of living

I will strongly support such rather than keeping the money in a bank till only God knows when , money kept in the bank will never appreciate and it will only suffer time value of money and it will badly affect the pensioner.

In your opinion, do you think that it is advisable for someone to make use of their pension as a means by which to invest into the crypto world and the various currencies that it has to offer. In my opinion I think that this is advised against because the crypto market is very volatile and so as the market changes there can be large losses, and profits of course, but however when investing one needs to consider the worst case scenario. Furthermore, pensions are often used and are necessary to sustain your lifestyle and be able to pay for essential in your old age. Therefore, I don't think that it is advisable to gamble them on the crypto market.

What is you opinion on this?
Well, I don't see anything bad in using your pension to invest in crytocurrency if your are aware of the risk involved and you are ready to take it.

This is quite funny, even me that is young and experience in the market only stake what I can afford to loose, it's better I run an offline business and see my profits and loss,than do crypto.

for me i would prefer to invest my pension in a reliable crypto currency because in some years to come the vaalue of the coin will increase and so will my capital

I see cryptocurrency as a very good business to invest in, but I don't think pension should be invested in cryptocurrency, you should use your pension for something better like real estate business
I totally agree with you @Víctor72 , the best investment for pension is the real estate business. That's what I have in mind in the not too distant future. When I reach old age, I will be able to earn money from the comfort of my home.

It all depends on the choice of the individual, some might prefer investing on cryptocurrency market while some may prefer investing in other type of business, but I don't think your pension should be invested in cryptocurrency business this is because cryptocurrency business is not a reliable business

presently now the cryptocurrency market is falling drastically and I don't think once you use his pension money to invest into cryptocurrency because presently now it is a big risk

I see investing in crypto as something that one should not invest in if he cannot afford to lose. Ones pension is meant to sustain him for an extended period of time and this pension sometimes may not be even enough to sustain him, investing in crypto is a no-no because of huge amount of risk it entails.
Absolutely, the mere fact that cryptocurrency hasn't got any guarantee, one has to be really careful. In the cryptocurrency market, it good you invest an amount of money that you can afford to loose.

Some pensioners already have some offline business that is fetching them constant money and such people can invest their pension money in Crypto Currencies without getting frustrated.

Well it depends on the state of things, since I would prefer to invest long term and if there is need for money in the short term then it won't be a good idea so it depends

In your opinion, do you think that it is advisable for someone to make use of their pension as a means by which to invest into the crypto world and the various currencies that it has to offer. In my opinion I think that this is advised against because the crypto market is very volatile and so as the market changes there can be large losses, and profits of course, but however when investing one needs to consider the worst case scenario. Furthermore, pensions are often used and are necessary to sustain your lifestyle and be able to pay for essential in your old age. Therefore, I don't think that it is advisable to gamble them on the crypto market.

What is you opinion on this?
The answer is a capital NO, pension is meant for managing your self for the rest of the month before you gets another one, so its risky to use that kind of money in any investment be ye crypto currency investment or any investment.

Pension is the amount of money paid to retirees monthly. This set of humans are assumed to have no any other work so this token helps sustains them for the time being, advise that it should be used or invested into crypto

Well the choice is actually on the person. Its his money and he can decide to use it whichever way suits him best. As long as you are aware of the risks involved and of cause have some basic knowledge of crypto. And would advice not to put in all your money at once in crypto

Well the choice is actually on the person. Its his money and he can decide to use it whichever way suits him best. As long as you are aware of the risks involved and of cause have some basic knowledge of crypto. And would advice not to put in all your money at once in crypto
These depend on the retiree whether to use his pension to invest in cryptocurrency or invest in other business but however if he or she knows the transaction how to deal with cryptocurrency you can invest in it

These depend on the retiree whether to use his pension to invest in cryptocurrency or invest in other business but however if he or she knows the transaction how to deal with cryptocurrency you can invest in it
Exactly, its a matter of choice. One advice i always take to heart when am doing anything related to investment, always invest what you are okay with loosing. Which means do not invest all that you have, invest little that if at all you loose it, you still have something to start with later.

Not advisable for the old people nowadays, but if it is in the future when so many people have embraced online earnings and crypto currencies, I believe it is going to make sense to invest pension in Crypto Currencies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back