What's new

Should pension be used to invest into the crypto market?

In my opinion it is not advisable to invest your pension on cryptocurrency because it so volatile that can go up and come down at anytime. So none can determine the market,it is very risky to invest such money on it.

Truly this is valid and an overall standard of crypto is to never contribute beyond what you can lose due to the unpredictable nature. The explanation that I was allot is that in the event that you take a gander at the benefits esteems that individuals get from a month-to-month premise, except if you are living with family and not paying for costs or shared costs then all things considered, you don't have that much cash that you can bet with in the crypto market, thus I feel that the danger for beneficiaries is higher in a manner than you customary financial backers..

Truly there is no issue to contribute your annuity except for keep one thing in your psyche that venture is in every case extremely hazardous undertaking.
You ought to contribute just that measure of cash which you can lost, in light of the fact that there are consistently 50, 50 odds of benefit and misfortune also.

Even though you would use your pensions funds to invest. Only use a fraction of it to test the waters. And after that, Wether it yields profit or lose, never touch the other parts. Continue using the profits initially gotten to reinvest since cryptocurrency is not stable. You could invest the other parts of the money on real estate.

Getting annuity assets to put resources into crypto is a BIG advance! improvement could release a surge of cash into digital currencies and Discover What's Making Markets Move. Bitcoin is back close $4,000, it's most significant level since early January. The convention in cryptographic money is in all cases as BitcoinCash , Etherium, litecoin, Montero and XRP are on the whole close to their 30-days high.so for the time being it's an excellent and savvy thought.

In your opinion, do you think that it is advisable for someone to make use of their pension as a means by which to invest into the crypto world and the various currencies that it has to offer. In my opinion I think that this is advised against because the crypto market is very volatile and so as the market changes there can be large losses, and profits of course, but however when investing one needs to consider the worst case scenario. Furthermore, pensions are often used and are necessary to sustain your lifestyle and be able to pay for essential in your old age. Therefore, I don't think that it is advisable to gamble them on the crypto market.

What is you opinion on this?
I don't really have faith in crypto in Nigeria here .the government has even banned it over here

I don't think so, you shouldn't invest your pension into cryptocurrency because you might end up losing everything because of the volatility of the coins
I will advise you look for a business to invest in than cryptocurrency
It's too risky and it will be very bad if you lose what you have been working for just with the twinkle of an eye

Because of the high voilatility and risk involve in cryptocurency,investing your pension in it could be very risky.Considering the nature of the individual involve,a retiree would not be able to absorb the effect of a loss.

In your opinion, do you think that it is advisable for someone to make use of their pension as a means by which to invest into the crypto world and the various currencies that it has to offer. In my opinion I think that this is advised against because the crypto market is very volatile and so as the market changes there can be large losses, and profits of course, but however when investing one needs to consider the worst case scenario. Furthermore, pensions are often used and are necessary to sustain your lifestyle and be able to pay for essential in your old age. Therefore, I don't think that it is advisable to gamble them on the crypto market.

It's like the person that want to use pension money and invest in cryptocurrency like to gamble so much, because it's not advisable in anyway to take that huge risk because it didn't worth something to take that much risk on.so I can never advice anyone to do that with his or her pension money,because it is always advice to use a spare money to invest in cryptocurrency. So he or she could use money that won't take much effect in you when it get lost in the investment..

It is advisable and very important for everyone to m. Investment is a very good habit we should all exhibit. However, it is not advisable to invest everything . When going into investment, make sure you are investing what you can lose. There is always risk attarched

You are entitled to a pension, in your old age, after you retire. Unless you are in very good health and do not have diabetes or heart disease by the time you retire, you do not have many years to live, maybe 15-20 years. Why should you risk your pension on something that is volatile in nature? What if the crypto market crashes or the price goes too low?

It depends on your level of confidence and the type of cryptocurrency you are investing into. I wouldn't advise a pensioner without side income to invest in a crypto especially those cryptocurrencies with clear cut potential eg TRX. If the pensioner should invest in cryptocurrencies, I would suggest a more valuable cryptocurrency like BTC, ETH, LTC or BCH. Those are cryptos one can reckon with.

It's like the person that want to use pension money and invest in cryptocurrency like to gamble so much, because it's not advisable in anyway to take that huge risk because it didn't worth something to take that much risk on.so I can never advice anyone to do that with his or her pension money,because it is always advice to use a spare money to invest in cryptocurrency. So he or she could use money that won't take much effect in you when it get lost in the investment..
I completely agree with you here. It is best to make use of spare funds with the volatility that we see in the crypto market and how it is changing from a constant day to day basis. Therefore I think that many people fail to see this as they feel that crypto is a sure thing and a good investment if you put in your funds ,but I think that the risk here is actually greater than the stock market.

Cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature and at such it is not advisable to use your pension to invest into it because by so doing you might loose all your pension on it which would be very bad to do.

As for me it is a personal opinion to use your pension and invest into cryptocurrencies, if you feel that it is a wise idea for you to take such financial risk then you are free to go ahead,as for me I can't suffer for many years then finally take such financial risk.
Post automatically merged:

As for me it is a personal opinion to use your pension and invest into cryptocurrencies, if you feel that it is a wise idea for you to take such financial risk then you are free to go ahead,as for me I can't suffer for many years then finally take such financial risk.

It depend on the platform you want to invest your pension money to. Because you are just taking your pension money as your capital. If the platform you are using is legit, then you can use your pension

Cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature and at such it is not advisable to use your pension to invest into it because by so doing you might loose all your pension on it which would be very bad to do.
In this way, you run the risk of losing all the pension money you deserve for the years you have worked. And in just one investment you can be left with nothing and even more when you do not have enough knowledge in cryptocurrencies.

Yes, pension can be used for investing in the digital currency also known as crypto currency, but not all of the pension funds should be used to invest.

I see cryptocurrency as a very good business to invest in, but I don't think pension should be invested in cryptocurrency, you should use your pension for something better like real estate business

If you have other sources of income aside your pension, then it can be used to invest in cryptocurrency, otherwise you won't invest all the pension.

You can make use if pension but make sure you know how to trade very well and are the professional type of trader ,because the crypto market is too volatile

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back