What's new

Should pension be used to invest into the crypto market?

In your opinion, do you think that it is advisable for someone to make use of their pension as a means by which to invest into the crypto world and the various currencies that it has to offer. In my opinion I think that this is advised against because the crypto market is very volatile and so as the market changes there can be large losses, and profits of course, but however when investing one needs to consider the worst case scenario. Furthermore, pensions are often used and are necessary to sustain your lifestyle and be able to pay for essential in your old age. Therefore, I don't think that it is advisable to gamble them on the crypto market.

What is you opinion on this?
It can.
You can decide to save up your pension and then use it to invest in crypto.
This could yield very high profits.
It is a good idea to consider.

For me I don't see any problem on investing your pension on cryotocurrencies. If you have good idea on cryotocurrencies there's no problem with your investment.

I am strictly against this. Crypto is a volatile market, and if your investment goes wrong you cannot even feed yourself. INvestment in crypto should be done only with surplus money

I am strictly against this. Crypto is a volatile market, and if your investment goes wrong you cannot even feed yourself. INvestment in crypto should be done only with surplus money
True indeed. Crypto is a volatile market and if you lose your all pension, you will be homeless. Therefore you need to be very careful about your pension. Keeping your pension money in fixed deposit bank accounts is a better idea.

There is nothingness you cannot invest your pension on so far you have the knowledge to do it. Not giving someone your money to invest for you.

In your opinion, do you think that it is advisable for someone to make use of their pension as a means by which to invest into the crypto world and the various currencies that it has to offer. In my opinion I think that this is advised against because the crypto market is very volatile and so as the market changes there can be large losses, and profits of course, but however when investing one needs to consider the worst case scenario. Furthermore, pensions are often used and are necessary to sustain your lifestyle and be able to pay for essential in your old age. Therefore, I don't think that it is advisable to gamble them on the crypto market.

What is you opinion on this?
It is not advisable to use pension money to invest in cryptocurrency. It is a no no for me and the reason is very obvious it is highly risky and volatile. All the money can be lost. If person want invest in cryptocurrency, part of money should be used instead of all the money.

It's not advisable for someone to use their pension to invest in crypto currencies. Crypto trading is risky and unpredictable,he or she could lose his or her whole pension.

I don't advise that especially to the aged people. If you can't risk losses then it's better to save it in a fixed deposit if you have nothing in mind to do with it.
Well, I believe not all pensioners are really aged. Pension can be used to invest into crypto, no doubt, but it is risky. The pensioner should be ready to take the risk.

Their is much risk in putting your pension money into cryptocurrency cause it may bring you profit or lose,but these world's is a risk ,You can risk to use the pension money to buy different types of coin that can double the amount you use to buy the coin, don't buy bitcoin because the price is not that good for now, Buy coins that are upcoming In the cryptocurrency market and leave it till it price come up

If you have the mind and the affinity. Why not do that. Investing your pension fund might be risky in crytocurrency trading but nevertheless, risk must be taking for success to actuallize.
Post automatically merged:

It's not really advisable to exchange crytocurrency to pension as you all know that crytocurrency market sometimes fluctuate and might not be steady as pension. But some crytocurrencies has a very good future.
Post automatically merged:

It's not really advisable to exchange crytocurrency to pension as you all know that crytocurrency market sometimes fluctuate and might not be steady as pension. But some crytocurrencies has a very good future.

Last edited:
Well this depends on your choices as an individual, crypto currency is a really profitable venture though, but j wouldn't advice you invest in it if you don't have the essential knowledge about how the market operates so you don't get losses.

I think it would be better for someone to use his pension to spend in the crypto currency world and the various funds he provides, because by creating new coins with the service it provides, it may also be profitable in market changes.

The truth is that you can't. You can hold crypto in your Roth IRA, but you can't contribute it directly. Since 2014, the IRS has considered Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in retirement accounts as property. Hope this makes things clear.

Yes you can invest your pension on crypto if you really know what you're doing on crypto, I will advice you not to invest if you don't have good knowledge of how it works, you need to first learn it from an expert before you invest on it

Yes, if you are the one and you know much about cryptocurrencies but I can not advice any retirees or to even borrow money to invest in any cryptocurrencies. There are other businesses outside cryptocurrencies that a retiree can do.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's your money and you have the sole responsibility to make use of it, so if you prefer to invest in cryptocurrency market, it's your decision.
That is optional though,because at the end of the day,it will be the the individua that is involved that will take the decision,but it is very wise and instructive to have fundamental knowledge first.

Crypto market is not a market anybody can invest on. It's only those who understands it that can benefit from it. And crypto is an investment you can categorically say when you make profit and how much you'll make. So, going by the above, it's not advisable to invest pension on crypto market.

Every investment that has the ability to bring your profit also has the ability to bring your losses as well and that is why you need to evaluate your cost and benefits before investing into anything including cryptocurrency.

It all depends on people , but instead of me to invest my pension in cryptocurrency I rather invested in real estate. I believe real estate is much more easier and less risky than cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back