What's new

Should pension be used to invest into the crypto market?

Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's your money and you have the sole responsibility to make use of it, so if you prefer to invest in cryptocurrency market, it's your decision.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's your money and you have the sole responsibility to make use of it, so if you prefer to invest in cryptocurrency market, it's your decision.
The knowledge of crypto currencies that the person has should also be considered and not just about it is their money as some people would only lose their pension.

Not advisable for the old people nowadays, but if it is in the future when so many people have embraced online earnings and crypto currencies, I believe it is going to make sense to invest pension in Crypto Currencies.
This all depends on the person if he or she is technologically oriented and knows about the electronic coin which is cryptocurrency he or she can invest in it it is also a good source of income and business.

You can use every money in to crypto currency investment or trade. Crypto currency is independent of resources where from you get money.
But there is much Risk involved that you invest altogether money of pension into crypto world. You are right there is instability in price of crypto. So you invest by portion of money in to them
Though the cryptocurrency trading business is very volatile,it is very risky to invest all your pension funds into it.so it is advisable for someone to invest the amount of money he can afford to let go incase any thing goes wrong in the process.

Well not only it's not good to invest your pension in crypto,it's also not advisable not investment your pension especially when it's a one time paid pension you should always ivest what you're okay to loose.

I believe the people entitled to pension are aged people of above sixty years of age and i beleive people of that age are not aware of crypto currency trading so i dont think its a good idea for a pensioneer to use his pension for crypto investment.

The pension money is your own money and you should only invest in it wisely. If you have research well about crypto then it fair to invest in it.

You should know something about investments. Investing your part of pensions into the cryptocurrency market is not gambling your pensions. If you don't know anything about the cryptocurrencies market and hon we to put part of your pensions there as investment, that is when you'd say gambling

You have to understand the cryptocurrency is extremely volatile and you only have to invest the money that you will not need urgently, you really need to make sure you have taken the right decision for this.

Yes of course it can be used, after all its money making that we are more concerned about, instead of spending on things that bring profit,its better investing it into the crypto world

You can choose to use your pensions to invest into any kind of business and into any kind market you want to invest into. It is your money and it is your choice to make for yourself. Only be sure you've done some research already

You can choose to use your pensions to invest into any kind of business and into any kind market you want to invest into. It is your money and it is your choice to make for yourself. Only be sure you've done some research already
It depends on the individual most people who know how to trade in the crypto market will like to invest their pension into the crypto market.

You are right that it is your money and you have the freedom to spend it in whatever you like. However, when the topic is about safety of the retirement pay or the monthly pension it is okay to invest the money but you need to be sure of the safety of your investment. Cypto coin is questionable with the safety.

You are right that it is your money and you have the freedom to spend it in whatever you like. However, when the topic is about safety of the retirement pay or the monthly pension it is okay to invest the money but you need to be sure of the safety of your investment. Cypto coin is questionable with the safety.
Whether pension should be used to invest into crystal market all depends on the individual or the pensioner if he or she knows how to operate the pension market she can invest his money.

Considering the volatility in the crypto currency market, it is not a wise decision to invest your entire funds on crypto currency, what if the price goes down and does not gain value for a long time?

Any civil servant can opt in to invest with his or her monthly pension stipend with the amount of funds he or she can afford to risk and relax their mind, wait for the coin to develop.

I really don't think it's good to invest pension fund in the crypto currency exchange Business. The Business is volatile and again it comes with long term investment idea to make money from it.

I recommend this only if the person know about crypto currency or has someone that can guide him otherwise it's better he invest in something else.

You as the investor would have seen all the parts leading to your final decision to want to invest into any of the cryptocurrencies. So, you can use a part of your pensions and invest after carying out your due diligence

In your opinion, do you think that it is advisable for someone to make use of their pension as a means by which to invest into the crypto world and the various currencies that it has to offer. In my opinion I think that this is advised against because the crypto market is very volatile and so as the market changes there can be large losses, and profits of course, but however when investing one needs to consider the worst case scenario. Furthermore, pensions are often used and are necessary to sustain your lifestyle and be able to pay for essential in your old age. Therefore, I don't think that it is advisable to gamble them on the crypto market.

What is you opinion on this?
I will advise the person that has pension not to put all his money in cryptocurrency trading or investment. It's because the price of cryptocurrency is not stable. Invest only what you can afford to lose.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back