What's new

Should pension be used to invest into the crypto market?

The most popular place to purchase cryptocurrency are cryptocurrency exchanges. There are several different exchanges to choose from, with the most popular being Coinbase, GDAx and Bitfinex. These exchanges allow you purchase currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum with a debit card.

General rule for crypto currency investment is clearly stated we invest what we can afford to lose. So if only the pensioneer is willing to take such risk, then there will be no problem.

In your opinion, do you think that it is advisable for someone to make use of their pension as a means by which to invest into the crypto world and the various currencies that it has to offer. In my opinion I think that this is advised against because the crypto market is very volatile and so as the market changes there can be large losses, and profits of course, but however when investing one needs to consider the worst case scenario. Furthermore, pensions are often used and are necessary to sustain your lifestyle and be able to pay for essential in your old age. Therefore, I don't think that it is advisable to gamble them on the crypto market.

What is you opinion on this?
Yea you should buy and hold crypto if you have enough money to invest. If the pension is only completing your daily needs you should not take the risk. Remember that invest what the lose of which you can tolerate.

Their is a lot of danger in placing your benefits cash into digital currency cause it might bring you benefit or lose,but these world's is a danger ,You can hazard to utilize the annuity cash to purchase various sorts of coin that can twofold the sum you use to purchase the coin, don't accepting bitcoin on the grounds that the cost isn't that useful for the time being, Buy coins that are impending In the cryptographic money market and leave it till it value come up

I will not recommend any retiree to invest his or her pension in the market for cryptocurrencies. This is due to the volatile and uncertain existence of the cryptocurrency. But if it's a long-term investment, then that's all right. Short-term investments are not advised.

If the pension fund owner is a risk taker, he or she can invest in cryptocurrency because there is no investments without its risk. That why it is advisable to invest what ever you are ready or afford to lose in other not to get heart heart.

For now No! not even the giant bitcoin and ethereum. The currency market is not highly regulated like the stock market and the money market. It is unthinkable to pull funds from people's retirement and invest in the crypto-currency market. It is suicidal you could get jailed for doing that.

Getting benefits assets to put resources into crypto is a BIG advance could release a surge of cash into digital currencies and Discover What's Making Markets Absolutely there are a great many cryptographic forms of money around the planet in which one can contribute part of your SIPP or QDROPs on One.

Investing your pension into cryptocurrency is typically your choice, but my own advice is that before embarking on the journey do study project first and do comparison to know the one you can invest in in the long-run and the one to invest in in the short run.

Yes of course business is business so far you are going to get profit from it and all business attach with risk only that one risk is more than others. There is no problem in investing you pension fund on cryptocurrency but only that the risk is more than offline business.

There is no particular money that is restricted to investing in cryptocurrencies, be it salaries, wages, stipend etc, they are just fancy nomenclature but the most important thing is that there is money given or paid to someone for work done or something and that money can be used for anything or everything.

Then there is much uncertainty in investing your pension fund into cryptocurrency cause it . bring you benefit or lose,but these world's is a risk ,You can risk to use the pension money to buy various kinds of coin that would double the value you use to buy the cryptocurrency, don't buy bitcoin because the value is not really that good for now, Purchase coins that are forthcoming In the cryptocurrency market and leave it till it price come up

The most popular place to purchase cryptocurrency are cryptocurrency exchanges. There are several different exchanges to choose from, with the most popular being Coinbase, GDAx and Bitfinex. These exchanges allow you purchase currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum with a debit card.
“If the Finance Ministry agrees and annuity becomes tax free, it will be a gamechanger for the pension sector in India,” says Bandyopadhyay. Apart from the tax benefits, the NPS is also an ultra low-cost investment option. The fund management charges are 0.01%. To be sure, this is not the only expense for investors.

I consider it a bad option, precisely because of what you describe in the thread, the pension is to help you financially in advanced age, the investment is feasible but not in cryptocurrencies, since said investment is high risk, you can win or lose. and in the latter case, the person would have nothing for his old age

This all depends on the pensioner whether to invest his pension on cryptocurrency or not, but as for me I think if I was in pension I will invest in a business that pays me more. However investing in cryptocurrency is not a bad idea because it is very profitable.

There is no money that can't be used to invest in crypto currency be it pension, savings, bank loans or salary. All you have to do before investing is make sure you seek for advice from expert before investing and do not invest money that you can't afford to loose.

It all boils down to whom owns the pension, he he or she knows about crypto and how to trade then he should invest some amount of his pension into crypto, but if he doesn't know anything about it and also interested on investing in pension he should look for a mentor to put him through and how to go about it.

It is not right to invest the pension into crypto currency because you can lose when the prices drastically goes down and that you have to sell because you needed the money. But I know some people who are willing to risk their money not just for the fun and excitement but in the hope of earning a profit.

If it is someone who is knowledgeable about crypto currencies and trading, then there is nothing wrong In investing your money, but a child should not go and advise his parents to invest in crypto currencies. It should be a personal decision.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back