What's new

Should pension be used to invest into the crypto market?

In your opinion, do you think that it is advisable for someone to make use of their pension as a means by which to invest into the crypto world and the various currencies that it has to offer. In my opinion I think that this is advised against because the crypto market is very volatile and so as the market changes there can be large losses, and profits of course, but however when investing one needs to consider the worst case scenario. Furthermore, pensions are often used and are necessary to sustain your lifestyle and be able to pay for essential in your old age. Therefore, I don't think that it is advisable to gamble them on the crypto market.

What is you opinion on this?
Looking at the volatility of cryptocurrency people still make money, just know that life is a risk and some time some risk are worth taken, using your pension in the cryto market is OK, you can invest and be patient for it to grow

I think that is sucidal. It's a really bad Investment decision. You don't do such a thing. You need to do more than just looking for investment in cryptocurrency.

I will only advice him or her to invest on cryptocurrency if he or she as an idea about it , else I don't buy that kind of idea, you need to keep your money for family use

For someone to be receiving pension. It means that he is already old or an elderly man. So I don't see why he should invest in crypto currency because he is old already. But can invest for his children

You can use every money in to crypto currency investment or trade. Crypto currency is independent of resources where from you get money.
But there is much Risk involved that you invest altogether money of pension into crypto world. You are right there is instability in price of crypto. So you invest by portion of money in to them

I wouldn't say it's bad to invest your pensions in cryptocurrency. You could if you have the required knowledge but if you don't, it's a no go area for you because it could be detrimental. This is because the cryptocurrency market is a volatile and a speculative market , you could lose all your funds in a blink of the eye.

First of all, you actually need a proper knowledge and schooling on how the cryptocurrency market works. When you don't have any idea on the market, then you can say you're gambling or call it gambling like you stated

I view buying crypto as one thing that a person ought to certainly not purchase if he can't pay for to shed. Ones pension plan is actually implied to maintain him for a prolonged time period as well as this pension plan in some cases might certainly not be actually also sufficient to maintain him, buying crypto is actually a no-no due to big quantity of danger it involves.

You can definitely use your pension to invest in any business and cryptocurrency is not left out, all you need is proper knowledge of it.

Looking at the volatility of cryptocurrency people still make money, just know that life is a risk and some time some risk are worth taken, using your pension in the cryto market is OK, you can invest and be patient for it to grow
It can be a good idea, however when it comes to pension this is the money that you have to live on later on in your life and as a result this will affect your lifestyle and may not be a good idea to take such a big risk with this.

Instead of investing in the crypto market, I'll rather advise the person invests in treasury bills, government bonds and other profitable equities.
Apart from the crypto market being volatile, what if the price of the currency drops? That way, one loses

Instead of investing in the crypto market, I'll rather advise the person invests in treasury bills, government bonds and other profitable equities.
Apart from the crypto market being volatile, what if the price of the currency drops? That way, one loses
That is the risk when it comes to cryptocurrency. There is no guarantee that the coin that you invest in will rise in price, however if you are investing in a coin like bitcoin more often than not a long term investment will be profitable.

I view buying crypto as one thing that a person ought to certainly not purchase if he can't pay for to shed. Ones pension plan is actually implied to maintain him for a prolonged time period as well as this pension plan in some cases might certainly not be actually also sufficient to maintain him, buying crypto is actually a no-no due to big quantity of danger it involves.
I get your point that the pension is for the expenses of the pensioner and it should not be invested if there is no other means of income. When you invest in crypto it is like you are gambling with the pension. What would happen is you lose in the trading of crypto? You may have nothing to eat.

Money is money and investment is investment.
There is no investment that is 100 sure of making profit.
And there is no type of money that is used in investing in the crypto market.
Your pension is just an ordinary money like every other money and so you can use it to do anything

Though cryto platform can produce profits and produce loss, it is still not advisable for one to use pension money to invest in crypto especially if one does not have any other source of income apart from the pension money as it can disappear with the crypto market and you become stranded. But if one does it and succeeds, fine, but I am just saying that it is not advisable. Just my opinion.

I don't advise that especially to the aged people. If you can't risk losses then it's better to save it in a fixed deposit if you have nothing in mind to do with it.

Pension is money and any money can be used for investment.
Many people uses their pension to do other things but the best option is investments and I would do it on crypto currency

Cryptocurrency market is very volatile so I will not advise you to invest your pension in it. It will be good to look for all the money making avenue that are stable to invest your pension.

All businesses come with risk. It also depends on the skills that the person has. Someone who has been successful in trading forex can do well in cryptocurrency as far as they follow the principles of risk management and portfolio allocation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back