What's new

Should pension be used to invest into the crypto market?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
In your opinion, do you think that it is advisable for someone to make use of their pension as a means by which to invest into the crypto world and the various currencies that it has to offer. In my opinion I think that this is advised against because the crypto market is very volatile and so as the market changes there can be large losses, and profits of course, but however when investing one needs to consider the worst case scenario. Furthermore, pensions are often used and are necessary to sustain your lifestyle and be able to pay for essential in your old age. Therefore, I don't think that it is advisable to gamble them on the crypto market.

What is you opinion on this?

You can use every money in to crypto currency investment or trade. Crypto currency is independent of resources where from you get money.
But there is much Risk involved that you invest altogether money of pension into crypto world. You are right there is instability in price of crypto. So you invest by portion of money in to them

I see investing in crypto as something that one should not invest in if he cannot afford to lose. Ones pension is meant to sustain him for an extended period of time and this pension sometimes may not be even enough to sustain him, investing in crypto is a no-no because of huge amount of risk it entails.

In your opinion, do you think that it is advisable for someone to make use of their pension as a means by which to invest into the crypto world and the various currencies that it has to offer. In my opinion I think that this is advised against because the crypto market is very volatile and so as the market changes there can be large losses, and profits of course, but however when investing one needs to consider the worst case scenario. Furthermore, pensions are often used and are necessary to sustain your lifestyle and be able to pay for essential in your old age. Therefore, I don't think that it is advisable to gamble them on the crypto market.

Yes there is no issue to invest your pension but keep one thing in your mind that investment is always very risky task.
You should invest only that amount of money which you can lost, because there are always 50, 50 chances of profit and loss as well.

Yes there is no issue to invest your pension but keep one thing in your mind that investment is always very risky task.
You should invest only that amount of money which you can lost, because there are always 50, 50 chances of profit and loss as well.
Yes this is true and a general rule of crypto is to never invest more than you can lose because of the volatile nature. The reason that I was assign is that if you look at the pension values that people get from a month-to-month basis, unless you are living with family and not having to pay for expenses or shared expenses then it is likely that you don't have that much money that you can gamble with in the crypto market, and so I feel that the risk for pensioners is higher in a way than you conventional investors.

Ah, I don't think so, well it depends on the individual that's going to recieve their pension, but they're mostly elderly aren't they? It might be a bit confusing for them and they might get taken advantage of.

No,

No, i think you should use your pension to invest in physical buisness. It is not good enough to invest in cryptocurrency because we can lost our money in it.
On the other hand we can also establish any buisness in our area which is alos good enough.

Their is much risk in putting your pension money into cryptocurrency cause it may bring you profit or lose,but these world's is a risk ,You can risk to use the pension money to buy different types of coin that can double the amount you use to buy the coin, don't buy bitcoin because the price is not that good for now, Buy coins that are upcoming In the cryptocurrency market and leave it till it price come up

By no means are cryptocurrencies the only asset to be hacked by thieves, but there are serious fraud and theft concerns that accompany bitcoin. For instance, novice bitcoin investors may not understand the need to store their tokens in a digital wallet, thereby leaving them susceptible to theft by hackers.

Yes, if you don't have a side business and you can't invest elsewhere Then you can invest and this platform is great for investing because you can easily make a lot of profit without any effort.Cryptocurrencies are rising fast and many people are investing their pension money.

It's been a challenging year for Wall Street. We've witnessed the quickest bear market decline of at least 30% in history, as well as the most ferocious comeback of all time, with the benchmark S&P 500 taking less than five months to reach new highs.

I don't advise anybody to use his or her hard earning pension funds to invest in cryptocurrency or any other online business because of the risk involved. Always try as much as possible to do all your investment before you retire from you are job.

Yes, if you don't have a side business and you can't invest elsewhere Then you can invest and this platform is great for investing because you can easily make a lot of profit without any effort.Cryptocurrencies are rising fast and many people are investing their pension money.
In my opinion I differ in that opinion as I don't feel that crypto is a way that you can make a lot of profit with little effort. In fact, I feel like there are many cryptocurrencies that are being released on a daily basis and in order to make a good profit from them, you have to keep up to date with the market, and you have to make sure that you look at predictions and analysts and so forth. To make your own decisions there are various indicators to trade, so this is a lot of work and a lot of learning that goes into it.

There are people who enjoy gambling and there are retired people who enjoy trading instead of gambling. For me, it is not right to invest the pension into crypto currency because you can lose when the prices drastically goes down and that you have to sell because you needed the money. But I know some people who are willing to risk their money not just for the fun and excitement but in the hope of earning a profit. That's his pension so I guess it is his call on whatever investment he would put his pension in.

I believe that much of the recent strength is the market reacting to multiple stories about public pension funds starting to make investments in cryptocurrencies (or at least make those investments public). For me, the first story that attracted my attention was that two public pensions funds anchored Morgan Creek’s new $40 million Blockchain Venture Capital Fund as reported on forbes.com and elsewhere. After that, several stories about the University of Michigan’s endowment investing in crypto linked funds also surfaced.

I don't think it's smart for pensioners to invest in crypto. Majority of the pensioners don't even know how to use technology properly nor are they aware if such thing exists. In other words, they are not knowledgeable about crypto. But of course it depends om the individual.

If you ask me I will say yes, because investing on crypto is ideal for those who wants to double their money, those who wants to do so should start now that almost all the crypto coins are rapidly appreciating, if you are waiting for your pension to drop before you invest on crypto hmm is not ideal, you can start now with your salary.

I would suggest you to not do it at all. Pension is the reward of 20+ years of life which you invested in any institute. But at the time of reward, you shouldn't commit such a big mistake. Although you are looking towards it's growing value but it can fall too. You can be a hero from Zero but it's a risky work because you are already hero but can be zero after investment in it.

Well, this decision mainly depends on the individual but in most cases it's not too good. This is because the general rule for crypto currency investment is clearly stated we invest what we can afford to lose. So if only the pensioneer is willing to take such risk, then there will be no problem.

I would not advice any retiree to invest his or her pension in cryptocurrency market. This is because cryptocurrency is volatile and unpredictable. But if it is long term investment then it is okay. Short term investment are not advisable.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back