What's new

Should making money be the only thing a company should do?

Is making money the only thing a company should be concerned about? If not, what else should companies be concerned about?
Though the main aim and reason for the existence of every company revolves around profit maximization,it shouldn't be the only thing the company should be after because their are also other important aspect that should be taken care of like, Cooperate responsibility, green marketing etc.

If that the only thing they focus on then It's not right at all and will end up losing their customers or clients, there should focus on more others things like improving in their goods and services, satisfying it's customers and many others

Let's be blunt if a money isn't making up what should the company be doing, or will the staffs work for free, or should staffs only be collecting salary.
I agree with you,no one will like to be working for free,the company should make good money and pay there staffs and also provide necessary needed to their customers

the main purpose of a company is to make money,but making money should not be the only thing a company should do,they need to provide a good customers service.

Is making money the only thing a company should be concerned about? If not, what else should companies be concerned about?
I believe the major aim of a company should be to provide a service or make a product that will solve a problem or make life easier. Money should be made from this process and rightly so for the value being exchanged.

A good company will always ensure that it maintains a good reputation among its competitors. Once the name has been tarnished, it is very hard for it to stand up again. Good name will bring Goodwill and then the company will continue to grow

The primary aim of company is to make money because companies are happy when their company is making good huge of money for them.

Corporate and social responsibility should be one of the focus of every business. They should always add value to their immediate environment and cater for the people's needs. This is one of the ways of giving back to the society.

I do not believe that making money is the only thing a company is supposed to do. It is also much important to get involved in social work and there are some companies that are indeed involved in social work, but the number of such companies is quite low.

Well, I have every reason to believe that making money should be the first priority of any kind of business, then you can add rendering community services to the public.

Well, I have every reason to believe that making money should be the first priority of any kind of business, then you can add rendering community services to the public.
That is very true I think that making money is always the primary goals of any business because some firm are so concern with money making process so its better you consider the wellbeen of your customer as well if you want to maintain the right reputation for your business

That is very true I think that making money is always the primary goals of any business because some firm are so concern with money making process so its better you consider the wellbeen of your customer as well if you want to maintain the right reputation for your business
If the companies makes the mistake of not focusing on profit making, it's going to affect the core existence of the business by crumbling it.

Making money alone should not be the only priority of a company. A company should also look for ways to make a good name for themselves with or without making more money. But money should be paramount also.

I don't think that a company should only be concerned about making money, though it is the main thing for all of them. But just like a people live, they don't live to just make money and eat, they also need to find fulfilment through other things. For a company, that may include planning charity events and helping people in their community.

Not only that, they also need to pay tax to the government, Some business organization that are stable financially are doing a lot of Charity all over the world or within their little space... This can also go a long way in helping so many people.

Apart from just making money companies should be interested in the general development and well-being of the community in which they are located. They should also make plans to give back to their most hard-working employees.

Making of money Is the major reason I a company but then there are other things required of a company in terms of customer service and getting to train their workers and instilling in them a good virtue and moulding them to be responsible

Money-making shouldn't be the only focus of a company. They should have it in their plan to give back to the community when they have been established.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back