What's new

Should making money be the only thing a company should do?

Money-making shouldn't be the only focus of a company. They should have it in their plan to give back to the community when they have been established.
yes i totally agree with you. its true if a company want to be more grow then they should focus on making good market to be established.

Unfortunately, there are many small businesses and many big companies that only focus on making money and they do not have a charity program or any other program that benefits society.

Making money is the primary motive of a business, if the company has made a lot of money, it will have to follow social responsibilities, for example paying higher salary to the staff, giving donation to the community, etc.

In my opinion, initially a company should strife for profit, after they've attained a certain level of growth they should be able to give back to the community

In my opinion, initially a company should strife for profit, after they've attained a certain level of growth they should be able to give back to the community
Well said, from your point of view, what ways can a company give back to the society? I have seen some companies who place helping hands by supporting various orphanage homes and the likes.

I don't think that a company should only be concerned about making money, though it is the main thing for all of them. But just like a people live, they don't live to just make money and eat, they also need to find fulfilment through other things. For a company, that may include planning charity events and helping people in their community.
I honestly think that a financial company is different from charity organizations. They can't possibly go into charity work because that's not the reason they were established for, they can only make discounts and offers and that's all

Profit is very important in a business because that is what will help to maintain the business, business organisation are also advised to pay tax for the government and help they needy if they have an opportunity to do so... Over here some business organisation will choose to employ certain people within the community.

Anyone starting a business or is running a business always think of money first before any other thing. But money shouldn't be the only thing that a company should be really concern of.
Though money is needed to carryout other responsibilty,some aspect that an organisation need to go into apart from just making profit from their operation,is the aspect of corporate social responsibility to the host community.

Though the primary purpose of most companies is to make money while some is problem solving,well I don't think the purpose of any business is just to make money
The primary purpose of a business is profit. Nobody wants to run at loss. If the company makes any philanthropic actions, is out of the good of their heart

Businesses should not just focus on making money, but creating a good reputation for themselves, having a lot of network that would enable them grow.

The main purpose of establishing a firm is to make profit,but as they company grows they also try to give back to the society in little ways that they can
This simple act can still be seen as a win for the company. People like philanthropic gestures. This would only attract more customers to the company

Making money should not be the only priority of establishing a company. An established company should be able to give back to the community and the society at large. A company in my area did a massive water projects because most people in the area are lacking access to clean water.

Sincerely the main purpose of a business is making money, irrespective of any other thing,companies want to make money but I feel that customer satisfaction should be Paramount not money making

Companies should not concentrate just about making money even though that is the main objective of any enterprise.
Companies should also be in the lookout for meeting market demand and ensuring customer satisfaction.
i know some companies that even give back to the society.
You're right.
A company should not be focused on just making money. How about the people helping your business grow?
Once in a while, take out time to appreciate them in your best ways.

Well, profit making, is the number one agenda of every business company and it purpose of establishment. But that, should not be the only priority of the company, effecting the life of the community and the promotion of quality standard way of living should also be.

Yeah, making money should be one of the major aim and purpose as a company, to keep the running of there businesses and innovation. Also to solve problems either of a custumers (client) and the people.

We all believe that the main Function of company is just to make money, but I don't think that I the only purpose of company, I believe that just by selling there product is also rendering help to those in need.

No I don't think so, making money should not be the only thing that a company can do,I good company is expected to take good care of it's clients and provide the necessary things needed.
Personally, I believe that making money should be the company's priority because it is actually set up to make money for the owner but they should also be into community services as well so that the people will have good faith in them.

Of course the main aim of a firm or company is to get profit. Everything going on in the company all boils down to profit making.
I don't see any other reason why a company is set up in the first place which is not for its to make money so as far as I'm concerned it is definitely the main objective of having a company to begin with.

There are tons of other things companies should be concerned about asides making money, there are things like environmental welfare, philanthropy, among other things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back