What's new

Should making money be the only thing a company should do?

No. It's not proper. Although making money should be a huge part of the mission especially a private establishment or company. But virtue and other motivational things should as well follow

Making a profit is one thing that every company would be concerned about, I think companies are concerned about their, image, reputation, service delivery and of course the welfare of their employees.

Please show also take care of the corporate responsibility of the community in which the site of their businesses. This is another way of giving back to the community.
Exactly, making profit is the sole of any company but some of them also do cooperate responsibility to the their host community by giving back to them like providing infrastructures and health care etc.

Although the primary aim of establishing a company is to make money but making money should not be the only thing a company should do. A company should also be capable of solving the problems in the society and making sure their customers are satisfied with their services.

Making money should not be the only thing company should do, the welfarism of the employees should be the company concern also

You are even going into risk backlash from the general public if it is noticed that your company goal is to make money alone. You should be able to have other goes like impacting lives and giving back to the community.

Profit is the main aim of most companies except the organisation is a charitable one. Companies can also work towards building reputation like rendering local services to residents around and beyond as well as sponsorships. These may see as awareness for them. In the end it's a win win

Making profit is the primary aim of majority of businesses. Though some have the secondary aim of satisfying the public, but profitability is the ultimate goal.

A company should also be concerning about upgrading the technologies they use and improving the goods and services it sells to the customers. A company should also be spending money.

Making money should not be the only goal of a company influencing life helping the community and also creating opportunity for employment and also empowering the women and youth in the community where they are base is also a good way of helping the society

This is a very good question. To me, I don't think making money is the only thing a company should do. Apart from taken good care of its staff and clients, a capable company can also provide help to the motherless babies home, visit the prisons, and so many other assistance. It is just my view.

Yes, money making(profit maximization) is the major objective of a business, but I think business goes beyond that point. A business that wants to survive should consider corporate social responsibility. A business should also think of future expansion and growth. A business should also think of how to impact the host community by providing jobs, scholarships, provision of social amenities. A business should consider efficient delivery of services, etc.

Well I think the profit should be the second one while satisfaction of customers should be the first one because it is from the satisfaction of customers that the company will be successful and net profit.

The only reason a business is set up is to make money and not to lose more nor make charity their aim, so if a company or an organisation isn't making money what should they be doing?

Before an entrepreneur starts a business his/her mind is always about making money but he/she should also be able to treat customers and other people with kindness
The customers to one's business is what the business is set up for. They are the ones that buys your business products and services because without them, your business won't go anywhere.

Though the primary objectives of a company is to make profit at all cost, but it's not right they should look into the interest of their clients or customers as well.

Making momy is most alltimately the main and most common reason for any company existing you're seeing, make no mistake about that. Anything else outside it is simply to save face
I wouldn't start up any business to serve as a charity organisation because money is actually the most important motivating factor while most people set up their business and my own business would not be an exception to that.

In every profit making company, making profits must to the main aim of the company but the company can also provide services to their host communities.

The primary aim of the company is to make profit but that is not only the thing that is to it. They have to give value to customers,do corporate social responsibility in terms of scholarships, infrastructure development, health outreach and the likes.

Well this question is so funny what else does a company need to do if not make money, are the government meant to be collecting tax from company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back