What's new

Should making money be the only thing a company should do?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
Is making money the only thing a company should be concerned about? If not, what else should companies be concerned about?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Though the primary purpose of most companies is to make money while some is problem solving,well I don't think the purpose of any business is just to make money

No I don't think so, making money should not be the only thing that a company can do,I good company is expected to take good care of it's clients and provide the necessary things needed.

The main purpose of establishing a firm is to make profit,but as they company grows they also try to give back to the society in little ways that they can

Of course the main aim of a firm or company is to get profit. Everything going on in the company all boils down to profit making.

Every company has 'making money' as the primary goal.
Most companies however, after making so much money decide to give back to the society....in form of scholarships, carrying out projects, etc.

The primary thing a company does is making money but then that's not all what a company does. A company can in the process help in training and even settling employees and even in CDS.

Is making money the only thing a company should be concerned about? If not, what else should companies be concerned about?
A company major concern should be meeting the needs of it's client while making money, the company should also be concerned with bringing development to the place they're doing business.

Companies should also be concerned about giving back to the community. They should think of a project they can do that will benefit every member of the community which they found themselves.

Profit making should not be the only thing a responsible firm and organisation should be involved in.There is what we called corporate social responsibility,which is giving back to the community where you operate from.

The truth of the matter is that profit making is the very first priority of any kind of business establishment before any other agenda like offering community services to the place the company is located.

Companies should also focus on the welfare of their workers and their immediate customers. These two sets of people are the driving forces of the company.

Last edited:
No, even if the company's primary, admittedly sole purpose was to earn money, it would be impossible to do it without considering other problems as well. For starters, client happiness is critical for a thriving firm; if consumers are dissatisfied, they will take their business elsewhere.

I don't think so. Though primary aim of every business owner is making money, there are other things that a business owner can do like involving in social responsibility.

Companies should not concentrate just about making money even though that is the main objective of any enterprise.
Companies should also be in the lookout for meeting market demand and ensuring customer satisfaction.
i know some companies that even give back to the society.

This question sounds funny because the only reason I invest my money is to make money even if I tell you I am organising a charity organisation it's because I still want to make money. So that is the only thing a company should do make money

Money making is not what a business should be concerned for. A business should be concern about customers satisfaction which will help to promote their business.

Apart from making an honest living out of a lucrative business, it's important to know that passion for providing solution to a problem should be a driving factor towards setting up a business. The passion to serve humanity with your business is a rewarding feeling that supercede money.

Making money should not be the only thing a company should do, this is why we have alot of persons into fraudulent today or selling fake goods simply because they want to make money. Your aim should also be to satisfy your customers and also offer solution.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back