What's new

Should making money be the only thing a company should do?

Every company has 'making money' as the primary goal.
Most companies however, after making so much money decide to give back to the society....in form of scholarships, carrying out projects, etc.

Primarily that's the source or reason for the business but if there's an addiction it's better. I don't really know what else should be added to a company.

When I think of making money online I take a look at Google, it is a company that makes money online but the most important thing is that it solves people's problems every day at time. That is what a company should be like.

Companies shouldn't just be concerned about making money. They should also be concerned about contributing to the development and well-being of the community and their workers. While the most immediate goal is usually to make money, the businesses should also look at how it can help improve the lives of people in a community and their own employees. Doing so will not just create a good impression but will also help the company achieve longevity and even more success as the community grows.

Businesses are established to make profits but a business solely focused on that and not contributing to the society it's in would have a harder time compared to the one who does, profit is not only the important aspect

Is making money the only thing a company should be concerned about? If not, what else should companies be concerned about?
A company shouldn't be concerned with only money making. They should as well, give back to the society where their business are located. This will enable them get more good names and support human life. Money shouldn't always be the reason

Every company has 'making money' as the primary goal.
Most companies however, after making so much money decide to give back to the society....in form of scholarships, carrying out projects, etc.
The truth of the matter is that making money is the first reason why any business was actually started and I believe that it's something that can never be eliminated in that business.

I don't really see any other thing that the company should be focusing on rather than making money. All the services that would be put in place are all geared towards making money.

No company that is not out of making money, but they should not put all their efforts on making profit. They need to plan on how to satisfied their customer. A company without customer can't meet there organization goal.

Although the main aim of running a business is to make money because money is everything and money keeps the business going but sometimes once in a while the company can give out to the public . Through outreachs and donations too

Making money should not be the only thing a company should do. The company should pay attention to the public, especially the environment their company exist like roads, electricity,water and housing. The company should also treat it's workers well, I mean their welfarism. This will be an additional help from the government to public.

We are all working in order to make money either online and offline , and we must make the gain we are making a priority and after that we can attend to our to attend to our customer need.

Although, the primary aim of every company is to make profit but on the contrary, the company have many areas that should be looked into too. Areas like the staff welfare, giving back to the community etc.

Earning of profits sometimes is the main reason for which a particular business was established for, I can't possibly start up a business without having to earn from it . Any other thing is based on the decision of the company.
I don't see any other thing a company should do apart from making money except maybe the company is really interested to help the poor and the needy. That's all I know.

Last edited:
Actually making money should not be the only priority of a business organisation but they should always tried as much as possible in meeting up with the demand of their customers at the right time.

Making money is the number one objective of every business but then it should not be the only thing that they are looking forward to. Do you think about giving back to the community and impacting lives directly.

This is a really hilarious question to ask, as the major goal or purpose of every enterprise is to make profit, aside this then it becomes a charity organisation not s company or business.

A company should also be very focused about providing quality. The most important thing at this point in time is that their customers should be satisfied and at some point they should help to give back to the community.

Actually making money should not be the only priority if a business organisation because when it adopt to such kind of agenda, it will be very difficult for the company to meet up to the needs of it customers.

A company is based and started on making money because that's the purpose of planning and starting a business , so making money is the real reason why a business was started.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back