What's new

Should government give priority to building business or creating jobs.

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
I think that it is better for to allow them to create their own business because this will have a much better effect. IF you look at it, a single person that can create a business, can do so and can provide work for even more people when he employs them, for example workers in the business an accountant a manager and so forth, and this creates a spider web of more job opportunities which can help a lot with unemployment and promote entrepreneurship.

Building businesses and creating jobs in my opinion are both integral to the development of an economy. It should be a balance such that the youths are able to make a comfortable choice.

While governments are creating jobs, they should also be able to make way for easy startups like training and workshop, access to loans, subsidy etc.

I think the government in most of the underdeveloping countries should give priority to creating jobs because when you think about it, how many people can manage that business and even if the business are built jobs will still have to be created under them, so it's quite essential to create job opportunities as many graduates are roaming the streets and becoming hooligans.

Government should fisrt prefer to give assistance in starting a business because of tha business the employment would also be increase for the people.there fore both the fields required improvement.one is related to the other.

the government is in no position to decide that, it depends on the individual
Owning and running your own business can be more satisfying and fulfilling than working for someone else. Many successful small business owners find they enjoy the respect they earn from their peers for having the courage to go out on their own. Power. Don't be surprised if power is one of your goals
Post automatically merged:

the government is in no position to decide that, it depends on the individual
Owning and running your own business can be more satisfying and fulfilling than working for someone else. Many successful small business owners find they enjoy the respect they earn from their peers for having the courage to go out on their own. Power. Don't be surprised if power is one of your goals

Obviously government should give priority about jobs beacuse without investment we can mot build our own businesses and not even we can start it easily there are number of problems and some complications before starting businesses due to managing high level of experts as an employees.

Both activities are very important and are major responsibilities of any Government, building houses and renting them out or selling them out at very low cost, jobs as well have to be created at constant intervals either through inviting foreign investors or direct government employments. These are welfare activities which are very important.

Building is good and is one of the basic amenities man need, but I will prefer government to face creating of jobs, because if there is job, the people will build their house themselves.. How can stay in a house giving to by your government and you have no food to shop, it doesn't make sense at all..
Post automatically merged:

Building is good and is one of the basic amenities man need, but I will prefer government to face creating of jobs, because if there is job, the people will build their house themselves.. How can stay in a house giving to by your government and you have no food to shop, it doesn't make sense at all..

They are both good offer but I will prefer the government create job, when their are good jobs, people working can save up to start a business if they so wish, and beside not every one can be an entrepreneur, there are so many business out their but not many are successful

both building business and creating jobs are within the reach of the government and will contribute positively to the economy but if the government can create job opportunities for the people it will yield best results

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
Government scarcely create sufficient jobs for it's citizens, worst of all government of developing or underdeveloped countries.

Even the grant programs in those countries are usually marred by corruption, they mostly give grants on the pages of newspapers whilst the supposed beneficiaries ends in up with nothing.

The best solution for job scarcity is creating enabling environment, stopping of multiple taxation, improvement of security, improving of power generation to mention but a few, with this more businesses will spring up and underemployment will drop drastically.

Government scarcely create sufficient jobs for it's citizens, worst of all government of developing or underdeveloped countries.

Even the grant programs in those countries are usually marred by corruption, they mostly give grants on the pages of newspapers whilst the supposed beneficiaries ends in up with nothing.

The best solution for job scarcity is creating enabling environment, stopping of multiple taxation, improvement of security, improving of power generation to mention but a few, with this more businesses will spring up and underemployment will drop drastically.
You are right, if there is transparency and accountability as regard the grants government gives couple with other key factors you mentioned earlier unemployment will drastically reduced by default.

They should give priority to job creation as this will increase the standard of living of the citizen and boost the economy of the country, creating job will also reduce crime rate in the society

I think government give permission to building Bussiness and create a job towards government site is legal work you have taxes pay person and your work is legal so government give a permission us to create jobs and building Bussiness

The issue of unemployment is increasing day by day , so the first priority of the government should be to create jobs as much as possible because people are trying to suicide From poverty , so the better option is that create more and more jobs in country for people.

That's the way out bro especially in Nigeria that the government are not forthcoming in her responsibilities to the citizens. If priority is given to encouraging people to create jobs and become entrepreneurs, definitely the problem of unemployment will subside.

The government should give priority to both building businesses and creating jobs, because in building businesses the government can also create jobs but also there are some industries that shouldn't be too much profit driven if not those services would become very expensive for the average citizens to get.

To my own opinion, I will rather implore the government to give grants to the citizens for business creation as statistics has shown that a nation economic growth is highly dependent on the rate at which SMEs are been created and energize. Take for example in my country Nigeria, majority of graduates are now an entrepreneur instead of hunting for a job. This is the best and we must encourage this.

To my own opinion, I will rather implore the government to give grants to the citizens for business creation as statistics has shown that a nation economic growth is highly dependent on the rate at which SMEs are been created and energize. Take for example in my country Nigeria, majority of graduates are now an entrepreneur instead of hunting for a job. This is the best and we must encourage this.
That's true and it is better the undergraduates are prepared as independent emterprieneur instead of graduating and searching for jobs there are not really there . If government grants are well monitored it will be better.

Unemployment is one of the biggest headache for government in most part of the world. It is a good idea if government can give priority to business building in order to create more jobs for the youth. Government can also promigulate a policy that will favor business creation another the citizen to create more jobs. They should initiate business friendly environment in order to attract investors to create business for more jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back