What's new

Should government give priority to building business or creating jobs.

As for me my government only care about there pocket and there children and they only fixed there children at the top class offices Incase they left they can also take over or working with who ever takes over from them that's why they let there loyalist takes over from them so they can do what ever they want

Since the function of the government is to provide all the basics needs of the people, so I think they should give the citizens chance to build businesses and also create employment opportunities

There's a fantastic correlation between the two variables..building businesses in any nation will result in the creation or improvement of job opportunities. Government should do both and not one for her economy to boom

I think it better for government to create job opportunities to their citizens rather than allowing the to create businesses for themselves. These are the duties of government to the citizens so I feel they should do it

Since the function of the government is to provide all the basics needs of the people, so I think they should give the citizens chance to build businesses and also create employment opportunities
They should do both of these works. By creating jobs they lower the unemployment rates sharply. By helping people build there business the do the same. If a person do business he creates employments.
The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.

Government should focus majorly on building businesses and creating jobs. It shouldn't be "OR but AND". The government should should understand that by building businesses, they are also creating job opportunities. It will both lead to increase in the development of her economy.The two should be a majority!

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
Governments should create jobs as much as possible so that the biggest poverty have no more jobs in which the country is not growing so government should be first priority to increase job oppurtunities.

The government can't solve the whole of our problems as the citizens desired , lots of grants has been given by the government of my country, some follow wrong channels while some beneficiaries didn't engage in business but squandered the money.

I feel it would be more preferable for the government to focus on job creation rather than giving grants. When people have jobs, they would be able to freely make up their minds and start any business of their choice. Lack of funds is what makes most people not to start a business.

In my country, government focus is on creating jobs instead of building business. And personaly I believe job creation and building business are basically two sides of the same coin because sometimes building a business automatically creates job opportunity for people.

Both opportunity is essential helping the citizens. But, I would prefer receiving grant from the Government to build business, because it will go a long way to arouse the interest of the citizens, most especially the youth to maximize their in built potential towards realization of creating variety of business ideas that will be found useful to develop the Nations economy.

The best thing government can do for the citizens is to providejob or employment opportunities for the citizens of the country, this is one the reasons why they are selected and more also, creating your own business will cost a lot

One big businessman here who ran for senator said that we need entrepreneurs because the government cannot provide employment. I agree to that because no matter how the government tries to provide employment the number of unemployed continues to grow. It is just sad that the businessman did not win in the election. He could have spearheaded a campaign for people to go for business and not employment. Think of one person who makes a start up and hires 1 person. That's already 2 people that gets employed.

Government should give priority to create jobs. Because unemployment is growing fast. So government should take special action to control it. If government build Business and give unemployed people jobs in those businesses then it's good action.

With the way the rate at which unemployment grows in Nigeria, I will advise that the government concentrate on creating and provision of employment for individual,if everyone has some thing doing it won't be hard to get a house for themselves.

I really think that the government should create jobs while at the same time must drive to make it easy for businesses to thrive. The formal and informal sector of the country's economy should be both looked after if the country is to grow.

Interesting! government responsibility to the citizen Is to create affordable life style. These includes creation of job to the able body citizens who are employable.

You should also note that job creation are of different types, government paying more attention to building properties can also be an aspect of job creation.

Building department in a country also include construction of houses, Bridges and roads

Government can give priority to build business, because that is they only way they can create more jobs for the citizens. There can not be jobs if there is no business organization, so in other for government to create job they have to give priority to build business.

Government should give priority to building business than job because the future belongs to job creator and not job seekers.

Business is what can develop a system than jobs. Businesses create jobs but job can't create businesses.

Government need to create avenue for easy access to loans cos business is more better than hunting for jobs that doesn't exist

I believe both of them aim at empowering the people . However creating business for them will be better than creating job ,because the business will give them the opportunity to include a member of the family to the business when the business start to grow , unlike job where he may not have privilege to include a family member

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back