What's new

Should government give priority to building business or creating jobs.

This is a really hard one, I think government should build more businesses than creating more jobs because if more businesses are created, then more jobs are also created in the same vein. This businesses created by the government would require the managers or owners to hire more people.

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
Post automatically merged:

Really this is a pathetic situation in my country Nigeria. Government is not creating jobs, no infrastructures, and no businesses. All of these are very important for the growth of the economy, most especially in third world countries.

Last edited:
Most undeveloped and developing countries are faced with high unemployment rate and I think government should focus on providing jobs rather than giving them funds to be building their own businesses. Many lack managerial skills and may just waste the properties of government.

I would say government should give more piority to creating jobs because not everyone out there are interested in business. But am sure the unemployed and everyone will be happy if more jobs are created and they have good source of income to meet their ends means.

Government can't provide jobs for the teeming number of graduates especially in a country like Nigeria which churns out a large number of graduates yearly, so the government should focus on creating an enabling environment that will make it easy for businesses to thrive.

Government can't provide jobs for the teeming number of graduates especially in a country like Nigeria which churns out a large number of graduates yearly, so the government should focus on creating an enabling environment that will make it easy for businesses to thrive.
This is a thoughtful idea , many are carried away burning their savings in the search for jobs instead of Investing them on business that will yield profit that they can use to run their daily activities while the business keeps growing.

There can't be jobs without businesses, so by building businesses, the government is automatically giving job opportunities to people, not only governments can do that, but also individuals by creating their own businesses too

Governments should pursue an active employment policy designed to promote full, productive and freely chosen employment for all women and men.

Enterprises are the principle source of economic growth and employment creation.

Unemployment and underemployment is a trivial around the world. The rates has gone up even more this year due to the pandemic. I’ll like to ascertain that both ideas are very good and it’s the job of the government to create a path of employment to its worthy citizens. Supporting and building businesses requires a lot of resources and most of it is financial. Though creating employment may not seem hard but it’ll affect a lot kf things. There may be downsizing of older workers or reduction in salaries. I beleive the government can balance the two ideas In order to cut use of resources.

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
It's pertinent that government can't provide jobs for her citizens so it'll be a nice idea if every government especially governments gives out grants to young entrepreneurs.
This will help to reduce the unemployment rate

If citizens can be very conscious of how they manage the grants given to them to grow their businesses, if business is fully grown-up it will surely be creating more means of job automatically . It is just that government of most countries don't help matter likewise the citizens are also not reliable.

I think government should give priority to the creation of jobs, that way people can be empowered. With an empowered populace comes a developed nation, as people would have the resources to carry out personal projects like houses or whatever they seek to build.

I think the government should create jobs because if they vent more on building business some people wont think of creating many jobs out of the business and would only work for their pocket only , so its best the government thinks of creating more jobs ,because that actually helps i think and people would love to learn more skills

I think both work hand in hand and compliment each other. I will rather advise that government should empower people to start businesses and also set up government businesses too. More businesses and companies will create more jobs which will increase the circulation of money in the economy.

Creating of jobs should be better. If the government can engage in establishing businesses e.g building offices, skills acquisition centers, factories and all. I think this will create enough employment for the masses. But it's sad that most third world countries government are not doing this.

The government should just do the both, but the government never cares for her people besides even if the government creates job, they can't employ everyone the best thing is just to grant the unemployed citizens to establish their own business to feed them and their family

Both are definitely very important for any forward thinking Government, for the growth of an economy, there must be support for SMEs as well as provision of jobs on a wide basis, by these, the margin between the rich and the poor will reduce drastically.

It is the government obligation to her citizens to create job for them but i also think giving grants for creation of businesses is important... My country has been doing that lately and also it is important if government can also invest in local company so that the company in return creates employment.

It is the responsibility of the government to create an enabling environment for businesses to strive. This can be possible through access to loans and grant and this will in turn improve the economy of the country. If government create his, how many job will go round the populace. But if businesses are built, it will be an avenue for his creation indirectly.

Both are necessary in terms of building a formidable and sustainable economy.the youths should be engaged seriously in job opportunity, the youth are the most populous citizen and the future of any country.buisness likewise will also create jobs and boost the economy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back