What's new

Should an item be returned for full refund even if it's already been used?

Me thinks this is done to gain the trust of the customer. Using this example you cited above, if you check the percentage of those who returned these items, you'd be shocked at the ratio of these guys in comparison with sales made.

I don't really think that it can be possible for someone to return the item he or she have used and also to return it back, I don't think it can happen because for me I have never see such before.

It depends on the type of products and the guarantee policy of the products. If you believe the products has stopped working faster than expected , the best thing is to report the products to the company for full refund or replacement.

I am not in support of returning already used item. Already said it severally and I will continue to hammer on it . It is not really a good practice to return what you have already used.
We belong to the same page on this , because I do not like to return stuff that I've used. If I had not used it, it's another ball game but because I have used it , it will not augur well for me to return it.

I am not in support of returning already used item. Already said it severally and I will continue to hammer on it . It is not really a good practice to return what you have already used.
Probably, if such practices continue it will be a very big loss for the business owner. That is why it is important for business people to make policies for such so people will see it clearly.

Probably, if such practices continue it will be a very big loss for the business owner. That is why it is important for business people to make policies for such so people will see it clearly.
The company will continue to lose if people continue to return used product. There should be policy on ground to guide the ways at which defaulted items will be returned.

The company will continue to lose if people continue to return used product. There should be policy on ground to guide the ways at which defaulted items will be returned.
Probably, that is why it is important to make a proper policy like after that before. the customers must be aware of it so that they can be very careful whenever they are selecting any product.

companies do not say it directly instead they sale it through wholesalers. If it is a product that can be returned then you have to go to the wholesalers and make complaints and you can be considered.
Well , that is true but some of the whole sellers may not really have the time . Most of these things does not work over here and the best way to completely avoid problem is to just pray that things doesn't develop fault quickly.

Well , that is true but some of the whole sellers may not really have the time . Most of these things does not work over here and the best way to completely avoid problem is to just pray that things doesn't develop fault quickly.
I think it is important and necessary for them to have policies for any product. So that you will be able to understand properly in case any product developes any fault. It actually works in some cases.

Last edited:
Companies that produces these products are not even available here and even if you have to return this product , how will you return it ? Will you have to pay all the way to where the real company is located ?

Usually many customers go to retailers in order to return the item and this is when the fighting starts in the market! I have seen many people fighting over products that are damaged.

I think it is important and necessary for them to have policies for any product your body so that you will be able to understand properly in case any product developes any fault. It actually works in some cases.
Yea , most especially for renown business organisation who are very much interested in their reputation. If they have offices in your location then such product can be returned without any problem.

Usually many customers go to retailers in order to return the item and this is when the fighting starts in the market! I have seen many people fighting over products that are damaged.
That is what I was trying to say , in most cases it will not work that way if a product is not working, the retailers are not the cause . That should not for any reason leads to fighting.

No business should agree to accept a product after it has been used by the customer.

If this is ever going to be happening, then an agreement on how to bear the losses must be made.

You are just going to be killing your business at the end of the day if you are going to do things like this and I just hope that customers are also going to understand. You can only change the product but not a refund.

Yea , most especially for renown business organisation who are very much interested in their reputation. If they have offices in your location then such product can be returned without any problem.
I think that is what reputable businesses do. But like I stated before, it depends on the kind of product in which you are selling. If it is a perishable product then it cannot be returned.

i believe an item can be returned if already used depending on the circumstances involved as probably when the customer might have noticed the defect could probably be when him/her was testing that particular feature of the product.
I am not going to support your assertion because I do not support returning goods that have been used already.
I can't imagine myself return goods that I have used back to the store where I bought it.

Personally I wont love to accept any refunded goods a d pay after it has been used by customers and I will do everything possible to avoid such kind of situation from happening.

Personally I wont love to accept any refunded goods a d pay after it has been used by customers and I will do everything possible to avoid such kind of situation from happening.
It is really not a good thing to do because you have used it already , you shouldn't return it.
Some people fondly do that and it will not help the business to grow because a used item cannot be replaced.

It is really not a good thing to do because you have used it already , you shouldn't return it.
Some people fondly do that and it will not help the business to grow because a used item cannot be replaced.
I'm not in support of returning items that have been used already . It is not a good practice because It may affect the profitability of the business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back