What's new

Share your experience with a dishonest business partner.

I have never experience any dishonest person in any business,but been dishonest in business is bad,it Break trust

I have once had experience with a dishonesty staff but we were quick to solve the issue because some items were stolen i n my office ,but i will never trust anyone

it is very dangerous to do business with a dishonest partner,you must be honest when it comes to business transaction. You first day I had business transaction with a dishonest partner it was so bad that he got away with some of my money.

All my business in the last have always stood for quality but I had a partner in charge of purchases who will go and buy sub standard goods and inflate the price.

Having a dishonest partner as your business partner can be a very cancerous thing to deal with. You might loose it sometimes if you're not the type that can hold your emotions in. It is better to end that partnership as early as possible

In reply to your question above concerning your experience with a dishonest business partner, well first of all, sorry about your dishonest partner that inflated the prices of the goods he bought, well i do not have a business partner

I have never worked for a company or business organisation before and as a result of this I do not have any story to share but I am enjoying what most of the people here are sharing, that means some people here have had a bad and horrible experience from dishonest people, this is really sad.

I have some friends that I will never start a business together with them. They always want to outsmart me and I feel it's not good. This makes me to not consider partnership at all.

That is highly a dishonest partner, it is difficult but from ones character, one can depict if they can work together. I haven't had a bad experience with a partner before.

I am particularly a lone ranger when it comes to running my affairs or things, especially as it concerns business. I don't do the partnership thing at all that has the tendency for such to play out

It can be incredibly emotionally draining to deal with a dishonest partner. Yes, problems with self esteem can affect a relationship. A very codependent partner can also negatively influence the entire relationship. Jealousy can also quickly destroy relationships. However, nothing seems to be quite as damaging as experiencing dishonesty in a relationship you believed was built on trust.

When you become aware that a partner is being dishonest, the initial gut punch can trigger any and all past traumatic events where trust was broken. Your body can experience pain, shortness of breath, and other symptoms. It’s hard to imagine however, what is true for many is the denial that one or both partners can use to cope. Even if you manage to spot dishonesty – how do you deal with it? What are the best ways to communicate with a partner who is not being truthful? How can you even think about building intimacy in a relationship if the trust has been broken?

There are techniques you can use to spot dishonesty, and there are ways to deal with the partner who is lying to you. Although it is always best to resort to professional help and consider emotional intimacy coaching, that doesn’t mean you can’t begin to help yourself.

It was a laundry soap production. I insisted that we should start on aloe scale so as to mitigate losses if things go wrong. He refused by assuring me that he is an expert in the field and also have an established distributor. It was later that I discovered the reason for rejecting the idea of starting small and opted for medium production. This is so that he could make more money off me( he virtually handled everything as I didn't know much about soap production). Almost all the production items he bought,I later discovered that the prices were all inflated. Any attempt made by me to source for production materials were rebuffed by him, saying that he won't be held liable if i bought a fake. It was quite an expensive/unfortunate experience for me as it almost texted my performance at my job.
That's one of the reason why I do tsk some people don't start what you can't finish, is better to be businessless than to start with somebody when if the pursuing is your best friend.

the worst thing that can ever happen to someone in business is partnering with a dishonest person, as you're raising up the business the person will be bringing it down and eventually the whole business is liable to crumble.

the worst thing that can ever happen to someone in business is partnering with a dishonest person, as you're raising up the business the person will be bringing it down and eventually the whole business is liable to crumble.
Betraying is the most thing I hate the most. If you are good, I personally will help you at any cost, but if you try to trick me I will never spare you. The trust once broken can't be glued again.

I have never had a personal experience in this aspect tho but my dad once had a partner who has been assisting my dad in their business. My dad paid him well but he always tired to cheap my daf. The funny thing was that my dad was aware of this but pretended not to know, hoping he would change but he didn't. Until my dad could nolonger handle it. He had to let him go.

It was a laundry soap production. I insisted that we should start on aloe scale so as to mitigate losses if things go wrong. He refused by assuring me that he is an expert in the field and also have an established distributor. It was later that I discovered the reason for rejecting the idea of starting small and opted for medium production. This is so that he could make more money off me( he virtually handled everything as I didn't know much about soap production). Almost all the production items he bought,I later discovered that the prices were all inflated. Any attempt made by me to source for production materials were rebuffed by him, saying that he won't be held liable if i bought a fake. It was quite an expensive/unfortunate experience for me as it almost texted my performance at my job.
It is even better to-do you business alone than doing it with a dishonest or fraudulent person, he will always sabotage the business in every possible way, so you have to make sure you avoid him by all means possible so that he won't wreck the business

Dishonesty is a big turnoff and that's usually the case for most of people buy still people remain dishonest, fool me one time shame on you, fool me you can't me fooled again

I have never partnered with anybody in the past but my aunt have done it before. She partnered with her friend to established a poultry, when she traveled out of the country leaving her friend to continue to manage the poultry. When she returned, her friend claimed that most of the chickens died of a disease and some people confirmed that she sold it.

I do not have any experience with a dishonest business partner. However, when I was working for a company, I had a couple of dishonest coworkers. I always stayed away

I've never had a bad experience with a dishonest employee before or partner, most times I'm always careful with the type of people I'm dealing with, because I cannot we stand the stress of engaging with dishonest people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back