What's new

Share your experience with a dishonest business partner.

It's incredibly simple to get wounded as long as your company partner is dishonest because they can also do you harm. The best course of action is to avoid such partners because they are unreliable and may sneak up on you to collect contracts in your name without informing you

A dishonest patner is someone that can kill his or her patner along the way if given the opportunity, because he or she doesnt trust you and has a negative mind to you depict the fact that you are business associates .

I have never had a dishonest employee before in my business . Most of the people I am dealing with are really trusted. Sometimes we really have to prevent this from happening because the consequences may be so much that our business may not survive sometimes.

There was a time in which the business partner I had was using the money for his own selfish needs. He will go for a long time without updating me about his own side of the business and at the end of the day we just had to part ways.

I don't have any experience running a business, and I've never worked in a partnership. Nevertheless, I've observed a number of people coping with dishonest partners. Which if I am to be in a business I won’t do that

A dishonest patner is someone that can kill his or her patner along the way if given the opportunity, because he or she doesnt trust you and has a negative mind to you depict the fact that you are business associates .
Hmmm. This is really too far but I think it is still possible. I wouldn't be surprised about this . A lot of people are so greedy for money to a point that they can do anything just to achieve whatever they need. That is why as a business owner you really have to be as vigilant as possible.

It was a laundry soap production. I insisted that we should start on aloe scale so as to mitigate losses if things go wrong. He refused by assuring me that he is an expert in the field and also have an established distributor. It was later that I discovered the reason for rejecting the idea of starting small and opted for medium production. This is so that he could make more money off me( he virtually handled everything as I didn't know much about soap production). Almost all the production items he bought,I later discovered that the prices were all inflated. Any attempt made by me to source for production materials were rebuffed by him, saying that he won't be held liable if i bought a fake. It was quite an expensive/unfortunate experience for me as it almost texted my performance at my job.
I feel sorry for your experience this way. If it was to be me, I don't think that I would be able to stand such a situation. Except only, I am like you with me NO HEART DIFFERENCE to tolerate.

There was a time in which the business partner I had was using the money for his own selfish needs. He will go for a long time without updating me about his own side of the business and at the end of the day we just had to part ways.
A dishonest patner will always have a negative mind towards you because that is their own mindset , they always thinks of doing negative things like stealing the business fund , leaving job without notice , and their unchallant attitudes towards work

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back