What's new

Share your experience with a dishonest business partner.

adazeez1995

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It was a laundry soap production. I insisted that we should start on aloe scale so as to mitigate losses if things go wrong. He refused by assuring me that he is an expert in the field and also have an established distributor. It was later that I discovered the reason for rejecting the idea of starting small and opted for medium production. This is so that he could make more money off me( he virtually handled everything as I didn't know much about soap production). Almost all the production items he bought,I later discovered that the prices were all inflated. Any attempt made by me to source for production materials were rebuffed by him, saying that he won't be held liable if i bought a fake. It was quite an expensive/unfortunate experience for me as it almost texted my performance at my job.

I haven’t had any bad experience from my business dealings with partners. I’m not perfect but I try as much as possible to be on a good legal ground before embarking on any business adventure.

We all alwys help the other I every field of life.but the person's who' s to give u idea he is dishonest then you trying to hide your ideas .But give idea to avery people by ALLAH .

My experience with a bad partner was really unexpected. He was my best friend in high school and we never parted ways so I had full trust in him when he suggested that I put up a retailing business of computer supplies. He is a salesman of that product so his company is already the first supplier. When I made the start up my friend was an industrial partner or maybe better to call him a consultant. All the work was mind and I was on top of the entire operations from the procurement of supplies to the delivery to customers. After a year I had 4 staff doing the marketing work and the sales including the delivery. I didn't know that my business partner had a start up of the same business and was stealing our major clients. That was the end of the rope, it was cut permanently.
  • Dishonest
  • Distributor
  • Expert
  • Fake
  • Earn money online fast
  • Earning Money
  • Adventure

Having an honest business partner is nothing short of a recipe for disaster in the business community in my opinion and the main reason that I am saying this is that if you look at businesses, you will see that there is a certain amount of work that needs to be done, and in order for them to be successful it is necessary that there be partners that each pull their work load to help sustain the business. Fortunately I have never had such an experience, but if this had to happen the business is unlikely to survive for a long period of time.

I have not had any bad experience in my business with partner, I try my best in order not to have any problem in my business with no one, I know am not perfect but I try maintain peace among my business partner.

I haven’t had any bad experience from my business dealings with partners. I’m not perfect but I try as much as possible to be on a good legal ground before embarking on any business adventure.
I have similar experience, haven't come in contact with a dishonest partner, because I try as much as possible to checkmate and access every one before the initiation of any partnership or talk or less starting business with them

It was a laundry soap production. I insisted that we should start on aloe scale so as to mitigate losses if things go wrong. He refused by assuring me that he is an expert in the field and also have an established distributor. It was later that I discovered the reason for rejecting the idea of starting small and opted for medium production. This is so that he could make more money off me( he virtually handled everything as I didn't know much about soap production). Almost all the production items he bought,I later discovered that the prices were all inflated. Any attempt made by me to source for production materials were rebuffed by him, saying that he won't be held liable if i bought a fake. It was quite an expensive/unfortunate experience for me as it almost texted my performance at my job.
I have not experienced this personally but I know someone that has. My uncle and his friend set up the business together but he needed to travel so he left it in his care. When he came back he realized the turnover was too small for the goods that was sold out. His friend was against it and even got angry that he his calling him a thief. My uncle has to split with him and they went their separate ways.

Dishonest business partners are the reason why sole proprietorship business is better than partnership. In the end you can never trust anyone as much a you trust yourself and then you have to expect the worse. I have never had an experience with a dishonest partner and I really hope that if it ever happens I would handle it fine.

I haven't really had an encounter with a dishonest business partner because most of the time, I had all my businesses all by myself in order to avoid the problem of worrying about one whom I cannot be able to trust with our business relationship and deals.

To be honest, I am always being careful when dealing with strangers in doing business. I do enter into a memorandum of understanding no matter how close I am with the person. And also make sure there is legal backing.

Abandonment occurs when the business partner leaves the partnership. In some situations, the business partner may continue to collect a paycheck despite not actively working. Abandonment constitutes grounds for suing a business partner as it may be considered a breach of fiduciary duty.

Dishonest business partners are the reason why sole proprietorship business is better than partnership. In the end you can never trust anyone as much a you trust yourself and then you have to expect the worse. I have never had an experience with a dishonest partner and I really hope that if it ever happens I would handle it fine.
You are right. Many people prefer sole proprietorship. But at times, we may not have the required capital to set up a particular business that we intend to set up lest we are left with partnership. We only need to back the business up with law.

I have never experienced that, but if at work I have experienced it. It is difficult for such people to be co-workers. Being dishonest can disrupt the flow of your work or business.

It's very easy as long as the partner as dishonest you doing the business because such partner can also hurt you so the best thing ever is just to stay away from such partners

To be honest, I am always being careful when dealing with strangers in doing business. I do enter into a memorandum of understanding no matter how close I am with the person. And also make sure there is legal backing.
Exactly, you have to be extra careful about choosing who you are going into any kind of business relationship with because when it comes to money, a lot of people cannot be trusted. It's why I have to start with small test on anyone I'm to work with in order to know if I can trust them.

Learning how to get out of a bad business partnership can be difficult, especially when legally binding documents such as contracts are involved. There’s no worse feeling than being stuck in a business contract with a bad business partner. At that point you’ll be dying to know how to get out of a bad business partnership.

It's very easy as long as the partner as dishonest you doing the business because such partner can also hurt you so the best thing ever is just to stay away from such partners, such partners are not trusted because they can also go behind you that to collect contract with your name but you won't be told

I haven't really had an encounter with a dishonest business partner because most of the time, I had all my businesses all by myself in order to avoid the problem of worrying about one whom I cannot be able to trust with our business relationship and deals.
It is good you do business all by yourself now. But at times when we want to expand our business, we may need partners. We just have to be careful when entering into agreement with partners to avoid messes.

To be very honest I haven't faced such a situation till now. But I always suggest others and believe that we should not go towards partnership business ever. It hurts you and your partner one day. It is because money makes you selfish and a person with whom you spend years and years, one day trust from both sides goes down and finally it separates you from your beloved friend. I think money is the main cause of separation and distrust. That's why it is better to have small but solo business because no one wants to loose a friend who are blessings for us.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back