What's new

Share your experience with a dishonest business partner.

I have series of bad experience with dishonest business partners some even make me to closed the business. The one that happened recently is the partner that run away with the money we make together.

Honestly before you go into any business partnering with anybody make sure you understand the person very well. Man y dishonest partner can make your business collapse. You need a good partner that thinks the way you think also

To be very honest I haven't faced such a situation till now. But I always suggest others and believe that we should not go towards partnership business ever. It hurts you and your partner one day. It is because money makes you selfish and a person with whom you spend years and years, one day trust from both sides goes down and finally it separates you from your beloved friend. I think money is the main cause of separation and distrust. That's why it is better to have small but solo business because no one wants to loose a friend who are blessings for us.
Most times it is very difficult when you do business with dishonest partner with this it will just feel as if you are in the middle of an ocean all alone because you will not know what the next step of your partner will be because of his or her selfish interest.

I have never been in a business and I do not have any experience with partnership business. But I have see a lot of people dealing with dishonest partners.

I haven't really had an encounter with a dishonest business partner because most of the time, I had all my businesses all by myself in order to avoid the problem of worrying about one whom I cannot be able to trust with our business relationship and deals.
I haven't even entered into any contractual agreement with anybody before but in a situation whereby a happens to enter into a contract will or partnership with anybody in the future I will ensure that there is a partnership deed that is legally binding on all our agreement so that there will be no issue of dispute or disagreement.

Well, that is sad, but I guess that is the world we live in. I haven't experienced such a situation, I hope to not experience it. We must take extra caution when we deal with people in business.

My first business was with a person and we were co owners but it turns out that the person always buy substandard stuff for cheap for the business and we had to split.

I have had some of such experiences. In fact these are not what I would call business partners but fraud stars. The moment I made a payment for an item, they are no longer traceable online. Money gone

Well some of my experiences with dishonest business partners could be nothing but bad news and nothing good always come out of them.

I haven't even entered into any contractual agreement with anybody before but in a situation whereby a happens to enter into a contract will or partnership with anybody in the future I will ensure that there is a partnership deed that is legally binding on all our agreement so that there will be no issue of dispute or disagreement.

Seriously, it's only when you have too much trust on people that they end up disappointing you in the end. My sad story was between my best friend and I.

I have never had any such experience and if I happen to do in future ,I will abondone the person and we will separate from the business because such habit is not good in partnership

It’s is really annoying I personally think having a business partner has its advantages and disadvantages so it is advisable to work with a close and farmiliar person

The problem with most people who enter into business relationships with others is greediness. It will blind them to the extent of making them not being reasonable towards the business.

Seriously, it's only when you have too much trust on people that they end up disappointing you in the end. My sad story was between my best friend and I.
When it comes to business I do not think that the word trust should be the most binding agreement but instead there should be a deed of partnership which will spell out how the business will be operated and the stake that everyone has in the business.

To be very honest I haven't faced such a situation till now. But I always suggest others and believe that we should not go towards partnership business ever. It hurts you and your partner one day. It is because money makes you selfish and a person with whom you spend years and years, one day trust from both sides goes down and finally it separates you from your beloved friend. I think money is the main cause of separation and distrust. That's why it is better to have small but solo business because no one wants to loose a friend who are blessings for us.
True,in most cases, Partnership do not really work well for many. My parents and siblings have had similar some bad experience. even my self. The person my dad was partnering with, was Stealing funds from the business and making secret deals. But truth be told, when the business grows to a level, this is something you cannot avoid. As you would need partners to help push it further

It is a very good thing for you who is intending to want a business partner to always be very careful who you finally want to be your business partner, because it will determine how successful that union will be

I have never had a partner in business before but my uncle did. His partner sold some products and never remitted them in the sales book. He always kept to himself what supposed to be the profits of the partners.

I once had a business partner who was always fond of deducting employee salary and wages and that was not a good thing at all because we later got separated.

I have never had a partner in business before but my uncle did. His partner sold some products and never remitted them in the sales book. He always kept to himself what supposed to be the profits of the partners.
There are a lot of such people around in a small business organisation that do not have a proper transaction system, what will you do if you have an opportunity to catch such people in your business organisation ?

There are a lot of such people around in a small business organisation that do not have a proper transaction system, what will you do if you have an opportunity to catch such people in your business organisation ?
People like that are dangerous and should not be trusted for any reason, we should avoid them at all cost, if i catch such person in my business partnership, I will dissolve the partnership immediately.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back