What's new

Share your experience with a dishonest business partner.

It's very easy as long as the partner as dishonest you doing the business because such partner can also hurt you so the best thing ever is just to stay away from such partners, such partners are not trusted because they can also go behind you that to collect contract with your name but you won't be told

According to my own point of view.a dishonest partner will never want to interrupt your opinion. He will always want to please you so you can trust him. And must of all a dishonest partner will always want to make you happy so you can fall to his trap

I cultivated maize with this partner of mine. I wasn't around the farm at the time. So I always send him money to run farm operation for me because I thought he was trustworthy. He collected the money and did nothing. He would send pictures of another farmland that looked exactly like mine. I got to know later and he was duly arrested and refunded my money. Never again, I said to myself.

My experience with my first business partner who happened to be dishonest cost me everything and almost cost me my friend who I also convinced to invest in the business.
It was an agric business where a small hectare of land was acquired from the state government at a token in Ekiti state, Nigeria back in the year 2009. I just completed my NYSC scheme and what next is job hunt but with the opportunity that I saw while serving I opted for this agric plan under the state government scheme but the project was mismanaged and everything was lost till today.
I was able to convinced my friend who happened to invest in the business but I find it difficult getting it over my head.
I learnt a big lesson that I will never submit my project/business to 100% control of a third party person. I will always be involved no matter how little that involvement will be

when I haven't had any bad experience with a partner in business but I think if I am in that situation then I will call the person's attention to what I think going wrong in our partnership then I will see if he's going to correct it if he doesn't correct it then I will end the partnership

I do not have any experience about a business partner because I do not have any business partner and I do not want to have business partner. I love the way I'm doing my business alone, because no body is trustworthy in this life, I said this From what I have seen.

I have never heard any partnership with anybody in business so I don't really have much experience to share. However, if as an individual you think you want to setup a business with families and friends in partnership the best way to get started is to have a legal agreement which means there must be a lawyer who will documents your agreement incase of default from any body

It wasn't really my business partner, it was a friend in a similar business. I'm a fashion designer and she sells clothing materials, I needed some materials for a wedding contract I got so I called her to get them for me since it was cheaper in her state.
I really trusted her that I didn't ask for screnshots, I jume sent her the money and told her to send the materials down to me. Lo and behold when I got my goods, they were so bad that I couldn't use them, she bought low quality ones even after charging me high and she pocketed the balance. It was hurtful but life goes on.

It is good you do business all by yourself now. But at times when we want to expand our business, we may need partners. We just have to be careful when entering into agreement with partners to avoid messes.
If you have a solid business plan that you can beautifully execute within all possible terms, there is no need to look for partners especially if you can cater for all the funds needed to run the business. You can employ more staff to help run the business when expanding and not partners where you share your profit.

If you have a solid business plan that you can beautifully execute within all possible terms, there is no need to look for partners especially if you can cater for all the funds needed to run the business. You can employ more staff to help run the business when expanding and not partners where you share your profit.
I like the clause that you put. you sai if there is money. Most people initially go into partnership because of lack of adequate fund. That's why I said there is nothing bad in partnership if there is legal back up.

I have not been into a partnership business before, but I can say a little about a dishonest person, they spend lavishly and they never think of the business moving forward or standing above competitions

A dishonest business partner is a babe of any business. My experience was with my partner in my barber shop. He charged more from my customers than we agreed on to keep the extra profit for himself.
Post automatically merged:

A dishonest business partner is a babe of any business. My experience was with my partner in my barber shop. He charged more from my customers than we agreed on to keep the extra profit for himself.

I like the clause that you put. you sai if there is money. Most people initially go into partnership because of lack of adequate fund. That's why I said there is nothing bad in partnership if there is legal back up.
Exactly, I don't see any other reason why one would want to have a business partnership when he or she is capable of owning the business completely? I don't know about any other person, personally I don't love sharing, in fact I don't believe in it when I can have it all.

I never partner any business with anybody so I never have any experience of it but I believe it will be painful if you partner with dishonest person because he will cheat on you. Infact, I hve seen a scenario where the partner killed his other partner in order for him to gain all the profit they made from the business.

I personally do not trust anyone. Before partnering with anybody, including my relatives or close friends, I ensure there's always a legal binding on other to avoid regretting non the future.

I personally do not trust anyone. Before partnering with anybody, including my relatives or close friends, I ensure there's always a legal binding on other to avoid regretting non the future.

I never partner any business with anybody so I never have any experience of it but I believe it will be painful if you partner with dishonest person because he will cheat on you. Infact, I hve seen a scenario where the partner killed his other partner in order for him to gain all the profit they made from the business.
You just reminded me of a case that took place in our neighborhood where two friends started a partnership business and along the line they started having money problems. I'm sure it's going to be how to share the business profits. One of them became too greedy and a fight broke out one day, they stabbed themselves and one of them died.

You just reminded me of a case that took place in our neighborhood where two friends started a partnership business and along the line they started having money problems. I'm sure it's going to be how to share the business profits. One of them became too greedy and a fight broke out one day, they stabbed themselves and one of them died.
My brother that is what usually end the partnership surely one must be dishonest and disappoint the other. I will never advice anyone including my enemy to have partner with anyone in business.

Working with partners can be a mixed bag. Good experiences can lead to prosperous relationships that go on for years; while bad ones can drive you crazy. It's important to know when to stay the course, and when it's time to cut a relationship off

Working with partners can be a mixed bag. Good experiences can lead to prosperous relationships that go on for years; while bad ones can drive you crazy. It's important to know when to stay the course, and when it's time to cut a relationship off

There's no more regrettable inclination than being stuck in a business contract with a terrible colleague. By then you'll be kicking the bucket to realize how to escape an awful business organization.

From the start, everything was going easily. You were on the same wavelength, you had similar objectives and it appeared well and good for you to become colleagues. Be that as it may, as time went on, little breaks started to show up. First it was a couple of messages that they didn't answer to. At that point it was a significant business choice made without your endorsement. Furthermore, gradually, those breaks started getting bigger and bigger. Presently, it's arrived at where both of you are on totally various digressions, and you don't have the foggiest idea what to do. You feel like they are keeping you and the business down. Maybe it's at last an ideal opportunity for you to head out in different directions with them and go on independent ways.

I have not had any bad experience in my business with partner, I try my best in order not to have any problem in my business with no one, I know am not perfect but I try maintain peace among my business partner and hope they reciprocate it as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back