What's new

Share your experience with a dishonest business partner.

To be honest, I am always being careful when dealing with strangers in doing business. I do enter into a memorandum of understanding no matter how close I am with the person. And also make sure there is legal backing.
That is just the best way to aviod being hurt in doing business with a partner,because the best thing to do when you are doin any transaction would be to enter into an agreement and signed partnership that will guide the business.

I have never had a business transaction with a dishonest business partner but in my own point of view , a dishonest partners always wanted to cheat on you whenever they have the chance,

Last edited:
Having an honest business partner is nothing short of a recipe for disaster in the business community in my opinion and the main reason that I am saying this is that if you look at businesses, you will see that there is a certain amount of work that needs to be done, and in order for them to be successful it is necessary that there be partners that each pull their work load to help sustain the business. Fortunately I have never had such an experience, but if this had to happen the business is unlikely to survive for a long period of time.
You should always hope that you should not need somebody that is dishonest because that can cripple your business in a very short time. I know when your partner and defining your relationship is very important before going into any commitment.

I have nerve had a business transaction with a dishonest business partner but in my own point of view , a dishonest partners always wanted to cheat on you whenever they have the chance,
This is what so many of them are guilty of , that is why they can never be trusted with business responsibilities when you find out that they are dishonest. We just have to be careful

This is what so many of them are guilty of , that is why they can never be trusted with business responsibilities when you find out that they are dishonest. We just have to be careful
Once you found out that your patner has been a dishonest patner in any way , even if he changes and apologize, you will never trust him or her again , so the point is that partners don't trust each other 100%.

I've never had a dishonest partner, I've never even heard a partner for my business before. Dishonesty from a business partner is not a good thing, it always bring down the business

I think that there are so many people who have had many bad experiences with business partners. This is why I do not prefer such kind of business until or unless you have a great understanding with your partner.

Dishonest business partners are the reason why sole proprietorship business is better than partnership. In the end you can never trust anyone as much a you trust yourself and then you have to expect the worse. I have never had an experience with a dishonest partner and I really hope that if it ever happens I would handle it fine.
That is the more reason why you need to know the person very well before you can actually go into any form of business partnership with the person,you need to know the values and see how they align with yours.

That is the more reason why you need to know the person very well before you can actually go into any form of business partnership with the person,you need to know the values and see how they align with yours.

I do not actually get into partnership with anyone. The main issue is that I tend to work alone and I believe in hiring people for my personal business rather than seeking a partner for my business.

I do not actually get into partnership with anyone. The main issue is that I tend to work alone and I believe in hiring people for my personal business rather than seeking a partner for my business.
Well that is because you have actually map out the pathway on how you want the operation of your business to look like,that is very much ok,and you can actually grow with that template even when the business needs expansion.

In my commercial relations with partners, I have not encountered any negative situations.
I'm not flawless, but I do my best to make sure I'm in the clear legally before starting any commercial ventures.

If you have realised the negative impact of Getting into partnership with people , you will always be avoiding going into business with any body , I prefer working alone .

Well that is because you have actually map out the pathway on how you want the operation of your business to look like,that is very much ok,and you can actually grow with that template even when the business needs expansion.

Well, I definitely know that and I do realise that. However, being the sole proprietor of my own business is something that I would always prefer all the time no matter what.

Well, I definitely know that and I do realise that. However, being the sole proprietor of my own business is something that I would always prefer all the time no matter what.
Well that could be your own way of running your business operation irrespective of what you might encounter later on in future,whether it is as a result of a need for an expansion or need for collaboration of ideas,you have decided to bear it all alone.

In my commercial relations with partners, I have not encountered any negative situations.
I'm not flawless, but I do my best to make sure I'm in the clear legally before starting any commercial ventures.
Dishonest staff are always everywhere in the world , so when you are going into patnership in business , you need to be very careful when handling your patner becaue you won't know about their dishonesty until they show you .

I don't really trust anyone so I had all my businesses all by myself in order to avoid the problem and panicking about one whom I cannot be able to trust with our business relationship and deals.

It was a laundry soap production. I insisted that we should start on aloe scale so as to mitigate losses if things go wrong. He refused by assuring me that he is an expert in the field and also have an established distributor. It was later that I discovered the reason for rejecting the idea of starting small and opted for medium production. This is so that he could make more money off me( he virtually handled everything as I didn't know much about soap production). Almost all the production items he bought,I later discovered that the prices were all inflated. Any attempt made by me to source for production materials were rebuffed by him, saying that he won't be held liable if i bought a fake. It was quite an expensive/unfortunate experience for me as it almost texted my performance at my job.
We all know that nowadays trusting people in businesses is much difficult than business itself, many people want to become your partner but if you don't know them very well they will face you with many problems.

That is a good one though,you have decided that come what may wether you will need to expand your business later on in future or you would need ideas to grow your business,you have decided that you will always run the operation yourself without a partner.

I don't think that's a good idea to work with those kinds of people, if you are working with dishonest people you'll not get it right no matter how hard you tried.

The reason why a sole proprietorship is preferable than a partnership is because of dishonest company partners. In the end, you will never be able to trust anyone as much as you can trust yourself, so you must prepare for the worst. I have never been in a relationship with an unfaithful partner, but I really hope that if that ever changes, I will be able to handle it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back