What's new

Share your experience with a dishonest business partner.

I have also experience some situation with a very dishonest partner , but I was quick to find out , because of the way he was handling the business

I have never have a dishonest staff before in my business because I treat my staff like a member of my family so they are always loyal to my business.

There is need for vigilance when dealing with a partner be it friend, acquaintance or even family. It is very easy to get cheated if your guards are down and you are too trusting.

We got along and at some point I noticed he started acting bossy and derailed from the business plan which caused the business some loss, had to go separate ways, lost trust in him

It was a laundry soap production. I insisted that we should start on aloe scale so as to mitigate losses if things go wrong. He refused by assuring me that he is an expert in the field and also have an established distributor. It was later that I discovered the reason for rejecting the idea of starting small and opted for medium production. This is so that he could make more money off me( he virtually handled everything as I didn't know much about soap production). Almost all the production items he bought,I later discovered that the prices were all inflated. Any attempt made by me to source for production materials were rebuffed by him, saying that he won't be held liable if i bought a fake. It was quite an expensive/unfortunate experience for me as it almost texted my performance at my job.
I had just sold off some fabrics and had gotten a good interest, i wanted to learn about china importation and start immediately as it is very lucrative from my findings, so i saw this ad that promised to teach me for free, i joined knowing that at some point she will ask for payment to be added to a masterclass which she did but before she taught anything in the masterclass she said we could join her in her next purchase by selecting and making payments for items we wanted so as to start making money immediately but she never gave us our goods, refund our money nor continue the masterclass till date.

My partners to me I will say have all been Good sent I have come accross a bad partner in business though I do here if people saying that,but if I eventually have I will separate mysy from such partners and try extremely had to make more more,so that my partners will know that it pays to be honest

That was a really bad experience with business partnership. I have never experienced something like this but I think it is best to really be careful about who we choose as business partner. Then be vigilant enough so as to identify when we are being lied to or used.

It was a laundry soap production. I insisted that we should start on aloe scale so as to mitigate losses if things go wrong. He refused by assuring me that he is an expert in the field and also have an established distributor. It was later that I discovered the reason for rejecting the idea of starting small and opted for medium production. This is so that he could make more money off me( he virtually handled everything as I didn't know much about soap production). Almost all the production items he bought,I later discovered that the prices were all inflated. Any attempt made by me to source for production materials were rebuffed by him, saying that he won't be held liable if i bought a fake. It was quite an expensive/unfortunate experience for me as it almost texted my performance at my job.
It is very important for one to be careful with dishonest partner because they can make your life miserable, there is this friend of mind I share business Idea with, we plan to work together, only to discover he has started the business elsewhere I was disappointed.

There was a very dishonest business partner who was always fond of producing the regions of our workers and after I found out about it we separated.

My experience with a bad partner was really unexpected. He was my best friend in high school and we never parted ways so I had full trust in him when he suggested that I put up a retailing business of computer supplies. He is a salesman of that product so his company is already the first supplier. When I made the start up my friend was an industrial partner or maybe better to call him a consultant. All the work was mind and I was on top of the entire operations from the procurement of supplies to the delivery to customers. After a year I had 4 staff doing the marketing work and the sales including the delivery. I didn't know that my business partner had a start up of the same business and was stealing our major clients. That was the end of the rope, it was cut permanently.
  • Dishonest
  • Distributor
  • Expert
  • Fake
  • Earn money online fast
  • Earning Money
  • Adventure
The thing is that we can always never trust human beings 100% as people can do all predicted or unexpected things to break the trust that you have for them that is the reason why but you to go into a business partnership with anyone even need to bring her out some agreements that are implementable by the law of the Land.

The thing is that we can always never trust human beings 100% as people can do all predicted or unexpected things to break the trust that you have for them that is the reason why but you to go into a business partnership with anyone even need to bring her out some agreements that are implementable by the law of the Land.
I agree with what you said about trust of 100%. My business partner who did me wrong was my high school pal. Think of the many years we had been together that I find no reason to distrust him. And yet he made something unforgivable by creating his own company and pirating my major clients.

I agree with what you said about trust of 100%. My business partner who did me wrong was my high school pal. Think of the many years we had been together that I find no reason to distrust him. And yet he made something unforgivable by creating his own company and pirating my major clients.
I am so sorry for what you are former business partner did to you but I think the shoes teach you a good lesson going forward not to ever trust people. Before you start up any business partnership with anyone you should have a written deed of partnership that is impossible by the law of the Land so that any of the partners that contravenes such laws or rules then the person can be charged to court.

I have done a whole lot of work with different partners and I can tell you about I we raised the company to a point of establishing big not untill I traveled just to come back see the company shut down.

I've been stating in similar posts that I can't do business with anybody let to talk about sharing my business idea with anybody the I know is dishonest. No way.

Dishonest business partner is a no for me. The reason I can't partner with anyone no matter the financial cost is dishonesty. I worked with a counterpart in POS business, we had one machine for transaction and the records but do you know? This partner was using a different machine for his own personal gain while also using the POS machine we shared to get from both ends. In a day, we may have 10 customers and he'll use 7 customers for his machine and perhaps 3 for our own machine.

I was once in a business partnership with an associate in the past and he kept on taking and implementing key decisions without consulting me. It usually led to conflicts between us when I found out later.

Well I have never gone into a business with a partner before and so I don't really know much about the dissapointment because I always think to do my business alone

I have never had a poor business experience with a partner, and I try my hardest to avoid having any problems in my business with anyone. I am not perfect, but I try to keep the peace among my business partners.

I haven’t had any bad experience from my business dealings with partners. I’m not perfect but I try as much as possible to be on a good legal ground before embarking on any business adventure.
Most business partners are always dishonest especially when it comes to business accounting and fund as they always try to find a way to steal what is not rightfully their own.

I've never had such in my life because I don't have a business but in a situation that I have such and I found out that they are not legit I will just replace him with someone I trust. I can't deal with untrusted people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back