Selling used glass?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A friend of the family started collecting glass items years ago. Like empty glass bottles, jars, etc. mostly from food products but not always. He had a garage full and when he had to move, he decided to put up the items for sale online and ended up making a good chunk of money selling them.

Is this something you have ever done or considered before?

I have not bought any used glass or sold any glasses online, or offline. However, I once had thought that I would collect wine bottles, beers bottle, and whisky bottles and cut these bottles to make glasses and then sell these glasses. However, I never got started.

A friend of the family started collecting glass items years ago. Like empty glass bottles, jars, etc. mostly from food products but not always. He had a garage full and when he had to move, he decided to put up the items for sale online and ended up making a good chunk of money selling them.

Is this something you have ever done or considered before?

Well, I think that if you are running a scrap business or recycling business, then selling used glasses could be a good business. However, you must maintain contact with buyers who might be willing to buy such kind of products from you at the right rate.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back