Selling Digital Courses vs. Teaching Online

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
You can see a lot of people advocating online teaching and selling digital courses as a lucrative career, it's essential to understand the nuances involved. Online teaching means you teach in real time just like in the traditional classroom through streaming platforms, conference call apps, and webinars. This job demands active involvement. You might sell your recorded classes but you have to teach through live sessions.

On the other hand, selling digital courses means you create courses and sell premade courses. This is a passive income source. Interestingly, creating a course is very intricate and demands multiple skills.

By the way, what is your forte, teaching online or selling digital courses?

I'll prefer teaching online to make money because i don't really have idea on how to make money online selling digital courses. I've teach people online using zoom application and earn.

I'll prefer teaching online to make money because i don't really have idea on how to make money online selling digital courses. I've teach people online using zoom application and earn.
Wow!
What did you teach through Zoom? Was it is recurring class, or a one time class? Did you use free version of Zoom or did you use the premium version? How many students were in your Zoom class. I am asking these questions because I am interested in this niche.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back