Making money online: Selling products vs selling services

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
You can make money online through two different methods, you either sell services or sell products. If you are working on freelancing sites, or even micro job, GPT, or PTP site, you are selling services to make money. If you are using platforms like Amazon, ebay, etsy to make money, you are selling products. What do you do to make money online, do you sell products or do you sell services?
Well, I sell products as services but I make more money by selling services compared to product sales. I sell writing, marketing, and web designing services.

The choice between selling products and services online depends on preferences, skills, and market demand. Selling products involves tangible items while selling services focuses on skills or expertise, each with its unique challenges and opportunities in the digital realm.

I would like to sell the product, because for me it definitely exists and benefits the person who buys it, and the service does not always guarantee that the person will be satisfied. I had experience in selling goods and services, and in my opinion, selling a product is more interesting because you can touch it and feel its value

You can make money online through two different methods, you either sell services or sell products. If you are working on freelancing sites, or even micro job, GPT, or PTP site, you are selling services to make money. If you are using platforms like Amazon, ebay, etsy to make money, you are selling products. What do you do to make money online, do you sell products or do you sell services?
Well, I sell products as services but I make more money by selling services compared to product sales. I sell writing, marketing, and web designing services.
I don't have products to sell online except my perfume. So I do sell services to make money online. I work in a paid to post forum as means of generating income online. I also create content on steemit platform and earn in dollars.

I would like to sell the product, because for me it definitely exists and benefits the person who buys it, and the service does not always guarantee that the person will be satisfied. I had experience in selling goods and services, and in my opinion, selling a product is more interesting because you can touch it and feel its value
I understand what you are trying to say and I also seem to agree on some of your points. However, if you want to sell service, you can sell the same service again and again, however, to sell a product, you will have to manufacture again and again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back